Anyone know what this is about? -

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.
U

UA 674

kiwifarms.net
He's not interested in posting, he's just being a fucking asshat fucking people's profiles up. At least most genuine dumbasses actually try and make a thread.

• Feels
Reactions: Tryphaena

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Ruins Everything
kiwifarms.net
When they first showed up, I Googled their name and only the Farms came up. I thought it was from an anime or something, but I have to clue.

U

UA 674

kiwifarms.net
It links to unrelated people, looks like, so not important.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌛
kiwifarms.net
10 accounts? Jcrowley could make 10 accounts in a second. Thankfully we had the mighty Brooklyn Bailiff here with his brass balls and steel shaft of rage and vengeance

• Feels
Reactions: Tryphaena

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Ruins Everything
kiwifarms.net
He's talking about some documentary about the government mind controlling people. Calling it a puzzle piece. It's this if anyone is curious.

Not sure if edgelord, troll, or other.
I’m going troll, with a hint of edgelord. He just seemed to want to piss people off, not spread his ideas. You usually see crazies try to explain their ideas first, not just come out swinging. Depends on the crazy though.

Pina Colada

OG Boxxy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He’s back under an alt known as xphoenix. I knew something was up when I scanned his activity.

Tags
None