mr.moon1488

kiwifarms.net
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Tryphaena

Vitruvius

Gnaeus, load the onagers.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure, but I think it's a bot, and those were supposed to be the profiles it hit, but somehow it got screwed up, and it just posted the pastebin.
That would explain the list of users. Is this some mentally ill boomer or something? I'm not sure what kind of userbase gab has.

Edit to avoid double posting: that gab profile is pretty autistic too. I think this is case of some deranged e-stalker flipping his shit cause "hurr pretty conservative lady doesn't like me, time to make an ass of myself!"
20190709_014729.jpg

Last edited:

mr.moon1488

kiwifarms.net
That would explain the list of users. Is this some mentally ill boomer or something? I'm not sure what kind of userbase gab has.

"how does it feel knowing that all your leaders and idols are all pedos gays sick evil stupid vatican puppets huh? all of them have all been exposed along with the vatican (your leaders and idols are weev,andrew anglin,adolf hitler) i know exactly how you feel you feel good and proud and happy about this because you are all those things including more. you are a wanker and seed sucker of the vatican you are being watched closely and you will not get away with this one. i know bacon eater idiot you still believe in santa claus aka jesus christ and santa ball aka the globe earth both being vatican creations. nazism and communism are two sides of the same coin both being creations of the vatican two world wars created by them through their puppet leaders, both of these ideologies being prisons for the mind same thing with racism,anti semitism,white genocide conspiracy theory no such genocide is happening ontop of these things being prisons of the mind they are big distractions for the things that really matter they are masters of mass public manipulation phychologically this is just some of the things they are using as ways of deviding and conquering and distrating, you are in absolute denial and full of delusions and paranoia. you are in hell. you do not know what you are talking about the jesuits are not in the religion of judaism, jew is not a race nor will it ever, but its fine sweetie i know that you are so lost in lala land that you call literally everything a jew from mosquitos to rats to hurricanes to tornados to tsunamis to a cat that accidentally spills your cup of coffee, the vatican is the military order of the vatican. may i please know who your boyfriend is, oh oh wait no need to tell me i know its weev you both take it up the anus and bleed and drink each others seed just like they do sometimes in the vatican with adults and little kids. did you know that the nazi ss units order was modeled after the jesuit order? why dont you talk about the hampstead pedo cover up? oh i know why because you are a pedo and vatican agent and sympathizer it happened in the city of london which is owned by none other than the vatican https://pastebin.com/EZAcVSEV https://web.archive.org/"

Wanker: Makes me think he's possibly from the UK
Lack of capitalization: Likely a phone fag
Bad spelling: Likely uneducated

I think this might be his plebbit account. https://www.reddit.com/user/eric-dubay/comments/c75ffp/its_not_the_jews_its_the_jesuits/

Tryphaena

Not like the other people here in the trailer park
kiwifarms.net
Okay, look, he has this guy and the whole Temple of Set on his side.

You see those eyebrows? We're in deep shit if we keep disrespecting this man and his call to arms against ionwhite.

• Horrifying
Reactions: mr.moon1488

Tryphaena

kiwifarms.net
So from what I gather this guy considers himself to be part of a turbo tard sect of Satanism. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Set

Honestly, I wish he'd stop spamming and actually make some posts so he doesn't get banned. This could be really entertaining. I wanna watch him and Jacob fight. They could be arch enemies.

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
So from what I gather this guy considers himself to be part of a turbo tard sect of Satanism. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Set

Honestly, I wish he'd stop spamming and actually make some posts so he doesn't get banned. This could be really entertaining. I wanna watch him and Jacob fight. They could be arch enemies.
Since they only tard-out posting the same thing over and over, I can't see that happening. However, they are determined, so they'll keep coming back.

Tryphaena

kiwifarms.net

:thinking:

Keeping some posts cause they might be handy later. Probably not but you never know!

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
I like when they start sperging on about being Mk2 Ultra clones and shit. It's hilarious. You know they're spun up when they start screeching about that.

I wish I took screenshots the first time I encountered them, the profile comments were funnier than what's being posted now.

• Agree

The Ghost of ODB

The worst curse is a lie.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a troll who wants a personal dox army to go after someone on gab. The list of kiwis are all the people he followed with his previous trollfail. Maybe they're his hand-picked warriors against Pope Francy Pants?

FatFuckFrank

It's great, it's crack, it gets you high.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A member of a Satanist branch called Temple of Set. He was freaking out and calling Catholics and the Vatican evil "seed sucking pedos". He got banned. But he'll be back. That was like his 5th profile that I saw.
this is probably the 8th profile I've seen him with this last week

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino