Apex Legends General - Another "Battle Royal"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slander Man

kiwifarms.net
Let's be clear, he already hates the game because they were so brash as to market it right and get popular without including him in the deal.

He's only playing it to trash on it as hard as he can and shove it in the face of his "fans" that begged for him to play it. It's going to be a salt fest to end all salt fests.

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
I love how he thinks he can cook Italian food because he's some % Italian. That fucking sauce he makes looks like trash, just awful. Wouldn't even feed to Wings.
Dave is like the kid who plays CoD and all of a sudden thinks he knows everything about guns.

DoubleSideKy

kiwifarms.net
Just to be clear, Phil's not being sponsored to play Apex Legends, and apparently not many streamers have been.
Who would want to sponsor Phil after these lovely incidents

"Fuck you Bandai Namco, suck my fucking dick you cock suckers." (DBZ Fighterz)
"It's called a lack of effort, they didn't even try fucking to make a game. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5? More like Tony Hawk Pro Skater fucking die! Don't ever make a fucking game with Tony Hawk in it." (Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5)
"What a bunch of dumb fuck game developers and I mean that" (Assassin's Creed Odyssey)
"What the fuck were they thinking? They are complete idiots. Complete fucking morons" & "Complete Nintendo garbage"(Super Smash Ultimate)
"What a bunch of fucking idiots who made this fucking mission" (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Last edited:

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
Who would want to sponper Phil after these lovely incidents

"It's called a lack of effort, they didn't even try fucking to make a game. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5? More like Tony Hawk Pro Skater fucking die! Don't ever make a fucking game with Tony Hawk in it." (Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5)
"What a bunch of dumb fuck game developers and I mean that" (Assassin's Creed Odyssey)
"What the fuck were they thinking? They are complete idiots. Complete fucking morons" & "Complete Nintendo garbage"(Super Smash Ultimate)
"What a bunch of fucking idiots who made this fucking mission" (Red Dead Redemption 2)
Also Phil;
“I’m really enjoying the game so far, I don’t really have anything bad to say about it!” (Assassin’s Creed Odyssey sponsored stream)

TVBForever

kiwifarms.net
Who would want to sponsor Phil after these lovely incidents

Also Phil;
“I’m really enjoying the game so far, I don’t really have anything bad to say about it!” (Assassin’s Creed Odyssey sponsored stream)
One of my favorites thus far is with his playthrough of Spiderman for the PS4.

On release: "This game's pretty good. I have no problems whatsoever."

Three and a half months later: "This game is the worst I've played! This game's DLC is a fuckin' humongous ripoff!"

Comma

kiwifarms.net
For normal people, you'd be right. If he somehow likes the game, he'll defend it by saying that he's being real and AHNEST because he wasn't sponsored like those elitists. He will have given the game a fair shake just like the rest of the Average Joes (TM) and liked it. If he (almost certainly) hates it, he'll decry it as a hyped-up shitfest, just like he did with DBFighterZ and KH3.

I'm just looking forward to hearing him bitch about lag and stuff, because the game itself honestly looks like a blast.
I just realized that he could, and probably will, take the middle road to avoid any kind of shit storm: he could say the game's "okay", not great, not bad. Just a decent, 7 out of 10, run-of-the-mill Battle Royale game, but certainly not worthy of all the hype.

Damn it, he's so smart! :mad:

Pubic Enemy #1

Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how many detractors decided to give Apex Legends a try based off of Phil screeching about it. I don't bother with DA MARKETING HYPE so I had only barely heard of it, but since Phil sperged out about it, it got brought up on here, and everyone here says it's fun so I thought I might as well try it. I guess Phil "I added 400,000 sales to Street Fighter 4" Burnell's seal of approval really does matter, just not in the way that he thinks.

JMR

kiwifarms.net
A really bad part of his last co-op (RDR2) was his shout-outs, cheers, or talking to chat into a "hot mic". Other streamers have software, sometimes hardware push-to-talk solutions to let them talk to their teammates separate from the stream and vice versa. But not Phil, no. If he says bye to Derich or begs chat for participation, everyone on his team's gotta suffer that, too.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
Well, means we can prepare for his teammates to tell him to STFU, since they don't care for his e-begging or whining about his house and instead want him not to suck in the game, since they have to revive his ass for the sixth time.

• Agree
Reactions: The Last Stand
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino