Apple iPad "What's a computer?" Commercial -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slamerella

Impossible to get rid of.
kiwifarms.net
Is this the sequel to Ellen Feiss?
What the fuck did i just witness

The computer went *Stupid Beeping noises* and your paper was gone? Oh wait, half of it? CTRL+Z? Backups? What are you even talking about?
And then the half assed editing on the end like she was cut off.

With her looks and her speech patterns it seemed like she went to college for a different reason.

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck did i just witness

The computer went *Stupid Beeping noises* and your paper was gone? Oh wait, half of it? CTRL+Z? Backups? What are you even talking about?
And then the half assed editing on the end like she was cut off.

With her looks and her speech patterns it seemed like she went to college for a different reason.
I dunno but once we all inevitably become genderless beings and are forced to use our iPads to shitpost I'm guessing it'll be like this Apple commercial:

Last edited:

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Im angry by the lack of niggos in the add
she's obviously mixed, probably a white mom/black dad, black auntie in the commercial doing laundry. It's clever casting, "anybody" progressive can identify with a half black-half white girl that looks vaguely like a boy with curly Prince™ hair that draws for their DeviantArt/Tumblr on a tablet in the yard in a cloudy city that looks like Portland/Seattle.

Just race-mix already, goyim! Diversity is your strength, how many times do we have to play this ad on TV and in pop-ups online for you to finally get it??? Pay no attention to our racially homogenous ethnostate in the middle-east denying refugees, but please remember those monthly foreign aid checks each month so we can continue to build our own border walls & direct these brown people to your doorstep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None