Apple's App Store art is fucking horrendous | Flat art / Alegria / Corporate Memphis - click for feet

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How do we truly know was cishet? Maybe the transphobia he faced by the jewish kids gave him internalized transphobia.

I mean the guy loved Hugo Boss clothing & capes so he was straight up FABULOUS 🌈.

And finally let's not forget his close relationship with confirmed gay man Ernst Rohm.
26047014_10156040857261983_7108689074707963827_n.jpg
Weekly World News has you covered.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
AnOminous posted this:

So far as I can tell most of them have never even had a female friend much less a romantic partner. Maybe it's just crippling autism that prevents them from grasping theory of mind, but it's like they're retarded and completely incapable of conceiving how women actually are in reality.
so I needed a quick refresher and plugged that into mr. duck, and oops, left it on image search

1621886487025.png

It's like one of those memes where the art style degrades but the text gets increasingly verbose.

Toolbox

Buy dat hell
kiwifarms.net
Fair enough, but go to Walmart or wherever and see how much normal breakfast cereal costs, and imagine how much it would cost to get four of those:
View attachment 2212013
Less than half the price at least. Regular cereal is a waste too since it's basically just dessert in dry form, being sold as "food", but it's leagues cheaper especially if you consider those bulk bags from the off brands.

ZMOT

wat
kiwifarms.net
Less than half the price at least. Regular cereal is a waste too since it's basically just dessert in dry form, being sold as "food", but it's leagues cheaper especially if you consider those bulk bags from the off brands.
that's just the average american stuff tho, that shit's so sweet might as well chew sugar directly (especially the brand ones like lion). not everything has to be weetabix, but there are a few inbetween. or just go straight muesli with your own fruits.

Toolbox

Buy dat hell
kiwifarms.net
that's just the average american stuff tho, that shit's so sweet might as well chew sugar directly (especially the brand ones like lion). not everything has to be weetabix, but there are a few inbetween. or just go straight muesli with your own fruits.
Oats sweetened with brown sugar is the true "cereal" I don't know what you're supposed to call the processed joke being labeled as such. It's hard to even feel full with the same portion of dry cereal as with pure grain.

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
I know most people here won't see these, but chromecast has gotten worse at not being able to play ads in the last few months and I've been subjected to these Googlefi ads nonstop for the past 2 or so months. Gigantic feet and diminishing sized features inversely related to the height of the feature on the figure just....bleh.

The proportions of the figures are truly bizarre and makes me think the artist has a barely disguised foot fetish.

I yeeted the audio because fuck giving them anymore advertising than this already is, and they are the least bizarre part of the advertising campaign.

From The Uncanny Valley

Man of Culture (♀️)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know most people here won't see these, but chromecast has gotten worse at not being able to play ads in the last few months and I've been subjected to these Googlefi ads nonstop for the past 2 or so months. Gigantic feet and diminishing sized features inversely related to the height of the feature on the figure just....bleh.

The proportions of the figures are truly bizarre and makes me think the artist has a barely disguised foot fetish.

I yeeted the audio because fuck giving them anymore advertising than this already is, and they are the least bizarre part of the advertising campaign.
Chromecast always shuts off in the middle of YouTube now, I don't know what the hell is going on

Lord of the Large Pants

Chicks dig giant robots.
kiwifarms.net

Might be related, I'm starting to see Youtube bypassing uBlock Origin in the past few weeks.

HarblMcDavid

kiwifarms.net
Chromecast always shuts off in the middle of YouTube now, I don't know what the hell is going on
I have the old UFO shaped one with the micro USB cable, that thing continues to work for me with youtube but I dunno about anything older than that hardware revision.
Might be related, I'm starting to see Youtube bypassing uBlock Origin in the past few weeks.
I think it's a combination of things, one thing is youtube accidentally prevented playing ads on chromecast for the longest time, at least I assume it was accidental, and they've changed how things work to not make that happen anymore, though this change happened a bit further back (at least a year ago, I think a bit longer).

More recently though I think more 5-15 second ads which can't normally be skipped are being put into adsense, which has increased the number of ads that show up on chromecast, as the chromecast won't play ads which can be skipped from what I've noticed.

Lord of the Large Pants

Chicks dig giant robots.
kiwifarms.net
I have the old UFO shaped one with the micro USB cable, that thing continues to work for me with youtube but I dunno about anything older than that hardware revision.

I think it's a combination of things, one thing is youtube accidentally prevented playing ads on chromecast for the longest time, at least I assume it was accidental, and they've changed how things work to not make that happen anymore, though this change happened a bit further back (at least a year ago, I think a bit longer).

More recently though I think more 5-15 second ads which can't normally be skipped are being put into adsense, which has increased the number of ads that show up on chromecast, as the chromecast won't play ads which can be skipped from what I've noticed.
Yeah, probably not identical then. Most (but not all) of the ones I'm seeing are long enough that you can skip after 5 seconds.

Still interesting.

HarblMcDavid

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, probably not identical then. Most (but not all) of the ones I'm seeing are long enough that you can skip after 5 seconds.

Still interesting.
If I had to guess there's been an across the board effort to ensure ads are making it through so it would make sense they're trying to code around ad-blockers at the same time as they are probably suggesting to brands to make shorter ads for better exposure.

Toolbox

Buy dat hell
kiwifarms.net
Brave works still despite it being a chromium browser, seen some ads get through on the mobile app though. Firefox with ublock also blocks all YT ads. Supposedly if you purge a few hidden caches in Chrome it fixes this issue as well, which has some theorizing that they actually embedded browser trackers in those that were detected with Ublock. They managed to get through ublock a year or more ago but it's been a while. At that point I think it was broken on all browsers for a day.

Haram Exercise

Two months sober (for real this time)
kiwifarms.net
On mobile altserver sideloaded youtube works well. It's kinda a pain in the ass to set up and maintain but it's worth not seeing ads.