Apple's App Store art is fucking horrendous | Flat art / Alegria / Corporate Memphis - click for feet

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

awoo

Awootist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
JetBrains website pushes further into barely human / monstrous blob territory

1622537294784.png

awoo

Awootist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Belvedere

The under appreciated classic.
kiwifarms.net
Lol you wish it was $8:
View attachment 2212000
also: "We've reimagined all your favorite childhood cereals"; "Childlike cereal for Grown-Ups" lol an expensive box of cereal for manchildren.

If this cereal reads on the side "One dose of hormone blockers in every box" it wouldn't be surprising.

Also, this is grain-free cereal, how the fuck is that supposed to work? Unless this is an unholy soy and bug transmogrification made to look like cereal.

Some Badger

Nat-20 Decapitation Survivor
kiwifarms.net
JetBrains website pushes further into barely human / monstrous blob territory

View attachment 2220678
This kinda reminds me of Felix Colgrave's style... but like, shit and woke and I hate it.

Everything Felix Colgrave does right in his shorts, this static, non-animated piece fails at. This style can clearly be done adequately, but it needs to have more color and less abstract anatomy.