Apple's App Store art is fucking horrendous | Flat art / Alegria / Corporate Memphis - click for feet

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

friends o' niall

hold it in, do a dance
kiwifarms.net
Hey lads, want some flat art to ree about? I'll leave this fresh find here without (much) further comment:
BRUGLOBOHOMO1.png

"For €12 a year, everyone will go back to school"
oh no, it's all a plot from the ZOG, Soros, Pamperchu and the (((Brussels public transport authority))) to turn commuters into ABDL deviants

Alas, to further my devil's advocate stance that the aesthetic itself is not to blame, I'd find the very next image on that slideshow tasteful (if somewhat generic) were it not for the Proteus syndrome limbs:
BRUGLOBOHOMO2.png

Return of the Freaker

FLOOFY HOERSIES
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2532244
More horrifying globohomo art from Apple. I get that this depicts some powerful mutt queen or something but this just objectively looks like shit.
I mean, it's not a bad image choice. Sucking dick is technically a game you play with your face

Xarpho

I'm a cat. I'm with UCATCO. Start talking.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2568508
Hot garbo pulled off the front page of Amazon. It's not even a hispanic woman, what gives?
"Hispanic" to them probably means "non-white", which means "some sort of shade of brown".

I imagine that there's not many Hispanic people in Seattle or whatever sheltered whites-only area they live in, whereas any state that touches the border they constitute at least a third of the population.

Toolbox

Buy dat hell
kiwifarms.net
Heard Cornette shilling this stuff and I guess breakfast cereal isn't safe from the bland offensively inoffensive Alegria homunculi of fat designs.
View attachment 1924537
Also problematic seeing as how they got the, while pastel blue, black chick(?) on the front of the cocoa flavored cereal. Also the dog looking pretty retarded with its flounder eyes.
Saw a review of every flavor of this junk recently. Apparently EVERY SINGLE FLAVOR has a distinct aftertaste. Bad one too. You're paying a premium for shitty clones of existing cereals that just plaster random bland corporate art on the box. What exactly is the advantage here? Other than it being grain free it is a net negative compared to the mass produced slop.

The Lawgiver

THE LONGER THE ICON OF SIN IS ON EARTH THE STRONGE
kiwifarms.net
It's disturbing how people are always faceless in 2020+ flat art, yet they still have different skin color.

Like I said, it (sub)consciously reflects how the woke cult projects and thinks all of a kind are the same?
Not all of them are faceless. I think the faceless ones are meant to evoke the generic stickmen type of art but everything's so distorted and corporate art-ified hat the intent is buried.