Apple's App Store art is fucking horrendous - click for feet

ditto

kiwifarms.net
Here's a recent /pol/ thread dedicated to mocking these blob creatures.
They're afraid
afraid.jpg

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whats really strange about this sorta flat crude style of art is it's been around since as long as I can remember but only the last few years or so has it gotten so fucking obnoxiously everywhere and generic and low effort as possible. There's also the soulless vibe the new shit gives off the older shit doesnt always have and I sometimes wonder what exactly it is that causes the older shit to be less soulless than current shit. maybe it's the complete removal of any edge? The computer generated feel rather than pen drawn?
yeah I'm mostly sure I've seen old crap from the 70s that looked like this

Ponchik

Death.
kiwifarms.net
Whats really strange about this sorta flat crude style of art is it's been around since as long as I can remember but only the last few years or so has it gotten so fucking obnoxiously everywhere and generic and low effort as possible. There's also the soulless vibe the new shit gives off the older shit doesnt always have and I sometimes wonder what exactly it is that causes the older shit to be less soulless than current shit. maybe it's the complete removal of any edge? The computer generated feel rather than pen drawn?
humans of flat (hof??) feels very utopian, sanctimonious and dehumanizing in a way that shitty 90s/2000s clip art doesn't - the former feels actively harmful where as the latter is charmingly terrible

CobraPlissken

The more things change the more they stay the same
kiwifarms.net
Wow, it turns out the Human of Flat account has been accused of being a Nazi (he's jewish), racist, transphobic and even got MeToo'ed with really vague accusations and death threats. All of that for denouncing this ugly design trend.

Humans-of-Flat-HumansOfFlat-Twitter.pngHumans-of-Flat-HumansOfFlat-Twitter3.pngHumans-of-Flat-HumansOfFlat-Twitter1.pngHumans-of-Flat-HumansOfFlat-Twitter2.pngHumans-of-Flat-no-Twitter-Haraldur-Halli-Thorleifsson-iamharaldur-claims-Eli-takes-behavior-be...png

It's such a disproportionate reaction to something that - one would think - it's completely inoffensive. 🤔

moonman1488

运能源 (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ amazing horse ♥
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Google is obviously going to be pozzed as fuck both with this shitty art and "diversity and inclusion" stuff. It seems like most of the time this art style goes hand in hand with showing how woke you are.

brave_FWj3F0gbnB.png

A white boy holding a ladder up for a black QUEEN, another black queen helping an old white woman with a computer, and a mixed race couple where the guy is black and disabled.

If you want a real treat go read Google's diversity page where diversity = no white people to be found.

FAQnews Correspondent

FAQnews: The Most Trusted Name in News
kiwifarms.net
Google is obviously going to be pozzed as fuck both with this shitty art and "diversity and inclusion" stuff. It seems like most of the time this art style goes hand in hand with showing how woke you are.

View attachment 1742821

A white boy holding a ladder up for a black QUEEN, another black queen helping an old white woman with a computer, and a mixed race couple where the guy is black and disabled.

If you want a real treat go read Google's diversity page where diversity = no white people to be found.
Look at how far has Google fallen since this
1606067769937.png

(they're at it again)

Inventor of the Telephone

Associate Librarian for Polyracism
kiwifarms.net
That's not how genetics works you tards
Mom's a hoe, is what it is. What makes you think the black father is there long enough to inject more than one kid. That's not how black fatherhood works you tards.

Wow, it turns out the Human of Flat account has been accused of being a Nazi (he's jewish), racist, transphobic and even got MeToo'ed with really vague accusations and death threats. All of that for denouncing this ugly design trend.

It's such a disproportionate reaction to something that - one would think - it's completely inoffensive. 🤔
When the npc cults have a seemingly unusual overreaction like this you know you're on the right track. This should not be a big issue of contention. More prodding on this nerve is necessary.