appointments, weight loss body shot, be safe | weekly vlog 03/16/20 - 40min video, this bitch is broke

Fatguypewdiepie

kiwifarms.net
Makes sense why she changed her name asap. YouTube income is the only thing which is important to her in her life. She'll do anything to protect it. If Google suddenly wanted every creator to do 10jumping jack's before every video upload, you bet your shelf ass that miss reid is going to do it

That's why I seriously hoped something drastic would happen to mukbang on YouTube during that betterhelp scandal. It would have been funny to see true panic in her eyes

Big Al's Crusty Sty

Just a fly on the wall.
kiwifarms.net
Her legal name is Amber. Listen when she talks about it in the video she says something like “I’ve been Amberlynn since I was a little girl, my name is Amber, but everyone called me Amberlynn” so it’s not her legal name! Also, when she held up some doctor paper work someone pointed out that it was “Amber Reid”.

darkwingosonichugorl

duhuhuhuhuhuh
kiwifarms.net
And she's been seeing her psychiatrist for her anxiety for a year now?

Don't know about these sorts of thing work, but going once a week for a year trying to fix a problem seems like a lot
Even seeing a counselor/therapist once per week is excessive for anything, let alone anxiety. Psychs are usually way too busy to see anyone like that, but I suppose since Amber is paying fully, it's possible.

As always with Amber, it's 99% probability she's bullshitting about everything she has diagnosed with her mentals, and has probably never seen anyone.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
Even seeing a counselor/therapist once per week is excessive for anything, let alone anxiety. Psychs are usually way too busy to see anyone like that, but I suppose since Amber is paying fully, it's possible.

As always with Amber, it's 99% probability she's bullshitting about everything she has diagnosed with her mentals, and has probably never seen anyone.
I think it depends on who you're seeing. I know students still in school need a certain amount of hours before they can get their degrees so maybe that's it? It's hard for me to believe there's a bonafide psychologist in middle of nowhere Kentucky but maybe they drive to Lexington and swing by the good CCF on the way back.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
Interesting - she's clearly been reading here because suddenly, she's giving us video of what she does during the day & commenting on stuff mentioned here.

About her sudden interest in intuitive eating. I did a bit of reading about & it's not quite what I thought it was. I thought it was simply a quick way of saying: "Eat when you're hungry, stop when you're full & if your brain tells you NOT to scarf down the chocolate bar, pay attention!" The principles smack of self absorbed New Age woo & frankly, you don't get to be Amber's size by being able to trust yourself when it comes to when & how much you eat & what you eat.

She says she's trying to only eat when she's truly hungry but with her history of weight, can she really trust her own instinct or intuition about appetite?

She's not sure if she should really be anxious about CoVD. Idiot - she needs to stay home because with her weight, she'd have less than a 50% chance of making it.

For queue

kiwifarms.net

It's quite normal to see a counsellor weekly here (I'm not in the US). But I guess it depends on the severity of the problem. And since i don't believe big Al has been diagnosed with bipolar or whatever shit she's claiming these days I agree that she's probably never seen 1.

dingobaby

kiwifarms.net
Is AmberLYNN really seeing a counsellor or therapist though? I know she sees a psychiatrist for her medication but most psychiatrists don't do psychotherapy, just routine checkups to see how the meds are treating you. And I'm assuming it is the same psychiatrist who diagnosed her with anxiety, depression, panic disorder, OCPD, and bipolar disorder all on the consultation/first visit.

Azshara

Point blank PERIOD.
kiwifarms.net
Is AmberLYNN really seeing a counsellor or therapist though? I know she sees a psychiatrist for her medication but most psychiatrists don't do psychotherapy, just routine checkups to see how the meds are treating you. And I'm assuming it is the same psychiatrist who diagnosed her with anxiety, depression, panic disorder, OCPD, and bipolar disorder all on the consultation/first visit.
I don't think she sees an actual therapist. She probably went back to talk with the psychiatrist about how her medicine is working. If it were a therapist she would be seeing them regularly. This is the first time she has mentioned it in a while.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn does not now nor has she ever seen a psychiatrist. She sees a counselor. The counselor then confabs with a Doctor of Pharmacology over a Skype type deal and he writes the scrip based on the therapy fairy's observations and input.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
Why is she out shopping? There are healthy normal people that may carry it that are self quarantining to protect people like her from fucking dying. Leave it to amber and Becky to go to walmart daily during this instead of stocking essentials.
She doesn't care about how much she gained and the health problems that came with it, so I doubt she gives a shit about the virus

Tags
None