Archive of Amber Live - "Might be eating" 5/7/20 - in which our dainty heroine gets salty and leaves without saying goodbye

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I watched the last half of part 3 (thanks ADHD). Poor Big Al, people ganging up on the fat, disgusting, liar. Tsk tsk. But she DOES let people talk like that to her, all the time. For the money. Shut yer comments down then Fatass, if "all the hate" bothers you sooo much.
And-yes, you ARE rude Al, just cause people are "rude" to you doesn't mean you have to respond in kind. Dumbass.

Chris P. Bacon

kiwifarms.net
It had already started when I saw it. She was in bitch mode saying "I don't give a fuck if you think I'm being rude. I'm just defending myself." She'd read one her superchats and go straight back to bitching about the haydurs and that she didn't owe them any respect. Someone in the chat said she was drunk, and she could have been. It looked like she's been cryeeen again.

She kept looking at her Apple watch and suddenly said she needed her laptop. She grabbed it and the feed froze and poof, she was gone.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Wow. She must be really broke right now. There's no way she would willingly debase herself like this if she still had "FUCK YOU" money rolling in. And thank god for that, because she's vastly overpaid for what she does, which is nothing. Absolutely NOTHING. Sounds like a pretty sweet gig, but it does come with one tiny caveat. When strangers on the internet pay $5 to call you a raging narcissistic, entitled twat, you get the wonderful privilege of thanking them for it. lol

This is called "reaping what you sow."

Why doesn't she just prostitute herself for money at this point? Or go the HungryFatChick route and scoop up that feeder coin? I mean, she has no dignity, shame or will-power + a heavy amount of unresolved childhood trauma she'll never address in any meaningful way.

She gets fucked either way, so she might as well lean into it. Abandon this fake facade of wanting to do better or be better, and just live your truth, gorl. You'll still be super-morbidly obese at the end of the day, but at least you'd be doing something honest for once in your life.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
It had already started when I saw it. She was in bitch mode saying "I don't give a fuck if you think I'm being rude. I'm just defending myself." She'd read one her superchats and go straight back to bitching about the haydurs and that she didn't owe them any respect. Someone in the chat said she was drunk, and she could have been. It looked like she's been cryeeen again.

She kept looking at her Apple watch and suddenly said she needed her laptop. She grabbed it and the feed froze and poof, she was gone.
Oh, dear. What did Destiny do to her this time?

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why doesn't she just prostitute herself for money at this point? Or go the HungryFatChick route and scoop up that feeder coin?
I can think of two reasons:
  1. That would require more effort.
  2. She would have to do something other than whatever she felt like doing at any given time.
Amber likes being able to do what she wants, when she wants. It's obvious doing all these lives is starting to get to her, maybe she should consider cranking up her video output before her cash gets so low next time so she doesn't have to go live.

Tags
None