Archive of Amber Live - "Might be eating" 5/7/20 - in which our dainty heroine gets salty and leaves without saying goodbye

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oooo big cow is salty. Someone brought up Twinkie in the lake. She lied and said she had hold of her the whole time.
Bullshit bish. Poor thing was trying to climb your mountain of girth to keep from being dragged down. Like the Titanic.
Then she had nerve to say y'all are fuckin psycho.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Oooo big cow is salty. Someone brought up Twinkie in the lake. She lied and said she had hold of her the whole time.
Bullshit bish. Poor thing was trying to climb your mountain of girth to keep from being dragged down. Like the Titanic.
Why does she insist on lying about things that were filmed and put online like a dumbass? It amuses us but even that gets old after awhile.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just to be clear, is this the specific clip people were referring to? I can't remember if there was more than one video where she had Twinkie in the lake or not.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just to be clear, is this the specific clip people were referring to? I can't remember if there was more than one video where she had Twinkie in the lake or not.
View attachment 1278442
That's the only one I've ever known there to be.
Pisses me off every time I watch it.
Immediately after the person brought that up yesterday, she was getting called an animal abuser and rightly so. Twinkie did not want to get in that water.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
big oof, her meltdown of calling everyone in the chat crazy and psychotic over twinkie falling in the lake is going to come back and bite her in the shelf ass with the normies the next time she tries to cry ableism.
Bitch never should have carried her in there. She should have had a pupper life vest, should have had a harness and seatbelt in the car, should have had a leash. Total disregard for Twinkie's safety. Period.

Tags
None