• "M'lady."

Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerBex / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-GerberAutistic transtrender formerly at Riot Games, converted to Judaism to exploit Holocaust memories

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Hellfire, Nov 3, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  1. Ya know, she always really looks just like a goblin

Styx.jpg

From a video game, just for the irony

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Fuck, what a hypocritical egotistic cunt. "Notch wants to gas the Jews, and I'd be okay with it if he didn't say a mean thing about me"

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. It's not like she has to worry about it, since she's not a Jew.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    AnOminous

AnOminous Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit.
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  4. Why does she need a disability pass? Is being a poseur now considered be a handicap?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    ZeeMarin

ZeeMarin ZeeMarin

kiwifarms.net
  5. Yet another scummy fake sucking up resources for the actually disabled. And no, just being a lazy, stupid cunt isn't a disability.

• Agree Agree x 8
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  6. Counterpoint: Being an exceptional individual is. And if there's one thing Bex is, it's exceptional as all fuck.

• Like Like x 1
    Gazed too deep

Gazed too deep The more I see, the more I regret.

kiwifarms.net
  7. Actually, Rebecca having anything to do with the crazy troon is a surprise to me in general. I kind of get the sense that she's not as accepting of trans people as she acts on social media because of how hard Rebecca loses her shit when people think she's MtF.

Yet here she is buttering up Buffalo Bill's little brother. I wonder what is going on there. Troons aren't exactly known for their ability to hold down well-paying jobs or being emotionally supportive. I doubt Rebecca is into girlcock.

• Informative Informative x 1
    Francis York Morgan

Francis York Morgan FBI Special Agent

kiwifarms.net
  8. She's of at least average intelligence. She's just utterly vile.

• Agree Agree x 4
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  9. I think her disability pass is due to her diagnosed autism. Sort of like how Chris got access to handicapped parking because the state of Virginia trusts him to operate a motor vehicle but not necessarily cross the street, Rebecca is capable of holding down a job (at least when she isn't trying to work herself up over pretend issues) but for some reason can't stand in line like a normal person.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Francis York Morgan

Francis York Morgan FBI Special Agent

kiwifarms.net
  10. My personal theory is it's purely for the Social Justice points, poly points and the flow of asspats. She gets to claim having a 'trans girlfriend' without having to actually be in the same room or have sex with them.

This krislyssara probably sends her wishlist items and gives Becca the attention she craves. I doubt Becca is that into it, as I've seen kris tweet stuff like "check your texts"/"reply to my text" multiple times. Becca's seen the texts as she was tweeting from her phone at the time. "She's just not that into you."

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    Erida

Erida weaponised by the patriarchy

kiwifarms.net
  11. A lady Doctor Who just isn't enough! It's a stepping stone towards the black, trans, queer, disabled woman they really want.

IMG_9706.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    Erida

kiwifarms.net
  12. Becca, you're awful all on your lonesome.

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  13. as somebody who had a Bris and a bar mitzvah I have to say, this bitch is a terrible Jew poser.

I wonder if anybody has pointed out to her that Ivanka Trump is considered a much better Jew than Becks ever will be because she converted to Orthodox Judaism like a boss.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Christ my dog is less greedy than Rebecca

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Pikapool

Pikapool The Pikachu with the mouth

kiwifarms.net
  15. Women aren't allowed opinions that go against the feminist hive mind. If we do then it's misogyny or we're doing it to get laid. Wut?!

As a non-binary trans boy, she should quit mansplaining and stop speaking over women.

IMG_9715.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Erida

kiwifarms.net
  16. And this comes from someone who claims she's a trans guy. Wouldn't that "count" as mansplaining, then?

In any way, Bex is a fucking hypocrite. Feminism is only for women who agree with her, it seems...

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    WatchingAllOfYou

WatchingAllOfYou Ceiling Cat is my soulmate

kiwifarms.net
  17. Wow she really has zero self awareness

• Agree Agree x 1
    Pikapool

Pikapool The Pikachu with the mouth

kiwifarms.net
  18. I always found it misogynistic as fuck when feminists accuse women who have opinions that go against theirs of doing so only for male attention and approval. And now a "man" like Becky is spouting that shit.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Android raptor

Android raptor 50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic

kiwifarms.net
  19. Women who pretend to be better than other women -- or even say they aren't the same sex as other women, just because they want to fit in better with guys -- are sure annoying, aren't they, Rebecca?

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Abortions4All

Abortions4All Miniature American Flags For Mad Bears

kiwifarms.net
  20. They're as bad as those men who say "I'm not like those other shitty horrible men" while actually being just as bad or even worse as those other, shitty men.

If someone reflexively hates groups they belong to, they probably hate themselves, and if they hate themselves, they probably have good reasons to hate themselves and should improve themselves so they aren't as hateworthy.

• Agree Agree x 8
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.