Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - The Unhappiest Bitch on Earth. Used a Cancer Scare to Raise Money for a Disneyworld Trip. Collects Identities and Minority Labels Like They're Pokémon

How long will Bex last at her new job?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pargon

Lost muh ‘nads in th’ Culture War
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
The "asexual" who lusts after men that aren't her partners and believes she's lusted after by everyone she comes across.

Let's face it. If any guy that wasn't homely-looking gave her the time of day and gave her any kind of attention that she perceived as sexual, she'd go into full fantasizing mode about being dominated by him and would happily spread her legs if the opportunity arose. She's tweeted in length about lusting after celebrities and even fictional characters in the past, to the point where she even dropped the "asexual" charade briefly to "demisexual" because she couldn't keep a lid on her desires in a public setting, as if that were somehow more believable. She's a self-proclaimed kinkster, and every so often goes on a sperg about how it's somehow valid to have both no sexual attraction and non-conventional sexual attraction at the same time.

But, as she so points out here, don't you dare call her out on it!

1634680628553.png

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
Doubtful, she is too busy pretending to have more faux pregnancies for the 1837192th time.

View attachment 2640986

Are we doing a betting pool on her "fertility journey"? If so, I'm in for "Becky scams money off her marks because she can, does the turkey baster a couple of times, makes a huge deal about the trigger shot, isn't successful, scams more money off her marks for IVF, and doesn't follow through once she sees the regimen".

Regardless, my only hope is that no human child is ever subjected to the parenting of Becky and the cucks.

Last edited:

kaien

kiwifarms.net
Are we doing a betting pool on her "fertility journey"? If so, I'm in for "Becky scams money off her marks because she can, does the turkey baster a couple of times, makes an inordinately huge deal out the trigger shot, isn't successful, scams more money off her marks for IVF, and doesn't follow through on it once she understands the regimen".
Nah, as fun as that all might be, this is just another twitter LARP, same as the other six or eight or dozen times. Becky will tweet that she's dutifully humping, Becky will tweet that she missed a period, Becky will tweet that she had another miscarriage. The end, repeat in six months.

Actual fertility treatment costs a lot of money and it's more and more physically taxing as you progress to more desperate methods. (IVF is pretty fuckin brutal.) We just saw Becky and the cucks struggle to stand in ride lines at Disney.

Honestly, with as fat and sedentary as they've all become in the past two years, I tend to doubt their fitness for even doing it the old-fashioned way.

Diana Moon Glampers

The Fallacies of Self-Awareness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We've wondered how Becky finds these therapists who are forever endorsing her shitty conduct.

Undoubtedly she combed through some online listings until she found a pathetic idiot who flirts with clients, who'd let her whine about Jackson and Daniel to her heart's content. I'm dead certain that in these times of high competition between "virtual therapists" (universities turn out tons of these morons with a psych degree), some of them are getting clients exactly this way. Some women want their shrink to basically be the "boyfriend experience" where it's like the fantasy boyfriend who listens to all your bullshit and tells you how "all those people at work are idiots, honey." Any place there's a market niche, vendors will show up to fill it.

Save Goober

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since she called the guy a psychiatrist, it makes me wonder if he thought she was talking about it as though it's a side effect of medication. Of course in her BPD addled brain she mistakes him asking her questions and concern at a side effect for being hit on.

I think the fertility thing is going to end pretty quick when they tell her and the cucks to get off the couch and go on a diet, from what I understand fertility issues are a long and arduous process to deal with which is not really up her alley.

Water-T

Behold the true face of Royal Black
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm TOTES ASEXUAL, says the woman who was Punning Pundit's slampig and was so desperate for dick that she was willing to have a complete stranger flown over during the height of the pandemic.

The psych meant to say WELL THAT'S A SHAME YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING LIAR, but managed to stop himself halfway.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oops, there’s a typo in that tweet. It should have read, “While I absolutely adore my psychiatrist, he triggers my Electra complex and I totally want to bang him. Here’s some fan fiction about me that I wrote in which actually it’s him who is attracted to me.”

No therapist is jeopardising his career for this ageing sow.
Are we doing a betting pool on her "fertility journey"? If so, I'm in for "Becky scams money off her marks because she can, does the turkey baster a couple of times, makes an inordinately huge deal out the trigger shot, isn't successful, scams more money off her marks for IVF, and doesn't follow through on it once she understands the regimen".

Regardless, my only hope is that no human child is ever subjected to the parenting of Becky and the cucks.
I reckon it’ll be the same as last time. Keep strongly hinting that she’s preggers, then when she fucks up, blame whoever’s on the other side for making her have a miscarriage. I wonder if her employers are dropping her.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Oops, there’s a typo in that tweet. It should have read, “While I absolutely adore my psychiatrist, he triggers my Electra complex and I totally want to bang him. Here’s some fan fiction about me that I wrote in which actually it’s him who is attracted to me.”

No therapist is jeopardising his career for this ageing sow.
That's assuming they're even a real therapist, and not just some random person Becky found who engages in codependent ass-patting sessions.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2637081
Becky is planning on having a baby with the german fat cuck instead of the jewish fat cuck first. Probably because she wants to ensare him / trick him into not dumping her.

View attachment 2637084
The war with the Apex community wages on! Becky, of course, proceeds to make it all about herself...

View attachment 2637096
View attachment 2637100
View attachment 2637102
Watching TV with the dogs is now "an important family moment"... :story:
Edit: the pic in question.
View attachment 2637112

The Getting fired any% speedrun continues.
View attachment 2637107
View attachment 2637109
Absolutely based Apex Legends HR department telling Becky - "we aren't going to do anything about this because you're bringing it onto yourself".

They (and I) are probably floored with how hard Daniel ruined his opportunity there and Becky is going to be gently coached out of the door, if they don't just wait for the contract to expire and not renew it.

Water-T

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Absolutely based Apex Legends HR department telling Becky - "we aren't going to do anything about this because you're bringing it onto yourself".

They (and I) are probably floored with how hard Daniel ruined his opportunity there and Becky is going to be gently coached out of the door, if they don't just wait for the contract to expire and not renew it.
I'll bet Becky has already REEEEE'd at HR several times and they just tell her to stop poking the fanbase on Twitter and do her fuckjng job already. I feel sorry for her co-worker. I bet he's really tired of Becky making up dumb excuses to dump her work on him while she cries under the desk from listening to Jurassic Park's soundtrack and REEs online.

They must be waiting out her contract so they can be rid of her with minimal headache.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
I wonder how much she's been flirting with her coworker David Bartle, who she's trusting to pick up all her slack.
David Bartle has been picking up her slack the second he got hired on.

He was probably hired because "this new chick we hired is getting 0 work done and we can't just fire her straight away.... can we get someone who knows what they're doing quickly?"

Water-T

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
David Bartle has been picking up her slack the second he got hired on.

He was probably hired because "this new chick we hired is getting 0 work done and we can't just fire her straight away.... can we get someone who knows what they're doing quickly?"
That's almost a given, based on Becky constant malingering and skipping out on work in her past jobs.

The poor saps hired her on based on German Neckbeard's word and soon realized that all she does is screech on Twitter and cry under desks. It's kind of their fault for not taking 5 minutes to scope out her Twitter feed, but I'm betting Neckbeard was clever and directed them to a sock Twitter account made solely to fool prospective employers to think that Becky isn't a lazy, miserable swamp hag.

Beating Women

Equal Rights?! Equal Lefts. 🇰🇿
kiwifarms.net
Well done to cuckson for finally shaving his head, looks much better, but I can't believe a man his age let it get into the state of that middle aged man's horseshoe monstrosity.
I know as a fellow baldy how unpleasant it is to do, but once it's done you feel ten times better and gives you a big confidence boost. I am assuming this is directly the influence of his new side piece.

:optimistic: cuckson riding high on his new girlfriend, confidence, and newly found sense of worth cooly lets daniel impregnate becky, giving him an get out of jail card. He then leaves the marriage with his gf scott free, becky can't get a penny from him for having a child by another man and we have a cuckson redemption arc....

...nah.