Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - The Unhappiest Bitch on Earth. Used a Cancer Scare to Raise Money for a Disneyworld Trip. Collects Identities and Minority Labels Like They're Pokémon

How long will Bex last at her new job?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RisingPhoenix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
That would seem to mean an end to discounts at Disneyland Hotel and free park passes.

Explains why Becky thought those grapes were so sour at the Halloween thing at Disneyland

Pretty sure they had Disney passes long before Jackson even had his foot in the door at Disney. I think it's more covid broke Bex of the habit to demand a Disney day after some marginally stressful event happened. There was a time pre-covid where every other day she would insist she needs to be there to recharge.

I guess Jackson decided he didn't want the hand me down job from family and moved on. Might do him some good - at least odds are high that Bex isn't likely to insist she join the company too.

metroid_fetish

Your fetish is vanilla.
kiwifarms.net
Might do him some good - at least odds are high that Bex isn't likely to insist she join the company too.
What are you talking about? Yonah's great-great-great-great-grandmatherbuela once used a ukulele to club a rapist to death in her ancient homeland of Atlantis. Musical instruments are a crucial component of her bloodline. She needs to work there and the fact they haven't brought this/that on board is such obscene bigotry that xir/xim will need to take a week off work to regather enough spoons to literally even.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Did Wacko Jacko stumble into the closed up Ali Rapp thread, deep dive the thing and get some "ideas" about his future off it when nobody noticed?

Because that actually would be an interesting season ending cliffhanger if the writers decided to evolve his character that way.

Ceiling Kitten

Yep, Kitty IS watching you!
kiwifarms.net
Did Wacko Jacko stumble into the closed up Ali Rapp thread, deep dive the thing and get some "ideas" about his future off it when nobody noticed?

Because that actually would be an interesting season ending cliffhanger if the writers decided to evolve his character that way.
I was thinking about that. If Jake Rapp could escape a harpy bitch and find himself a less crazy chick who did him some good, then Jacko should at least try doing that.
Whether it works or not, tho... :story:

Save Goober

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky generously allows Daniel to pay for something and considers it a therapeutic breakthrough:
Screenshot_20211022-100201__01.jpg
Screenshot_20211022-100204__01.jpg
Screenshot_20211022-100207__01.jpg

I think she just forgot that was a lie of hers and Daniel reminded her

Water-T

Behold the true face of Royal Black
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And yet watch her still rattle her tin cup when she wants a $500 LEGO set, acting like she's a day away from living on the street/starving to death/dying of cancer.

This woman has been living and working with Neckbeard for YEARS, and is even planning to have him knock her up, and JUST NOW she decides it's "safe" for him to pay her medical bills? And had no problem asking complete strangers for financial support instead? Goddamn this harpy is exasperating.

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net

metroid_fetish

Your fetish is vanilla.
kiwifarms.net

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
Becky, admitting that she's not legally married to Daniel, still expects the fertility clinic to play make-believe and refer to him as her "husband" despite there being zero precedent to do so, and instead refers to him in the actually correct terminology. Cue Becky issuing fake threats through social media only.

1635019928561.png
Yes, I'm sure you'll endear yourself to the clinic by glaring at them constantly or saying mean things about them online while hunched over your phone, Bex.

Save Goober

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky is raging hard that fertility clinics don't do enough to cater to nonbinary, polyamorous adoptees. Really?

I don't know what stops Becky from just saying she doesn't know the answers or she doesn't know her birth mother. Nothing stops her lying through her teeth any other time, and the paper questionnaire doesn't really demand you do anything. I've always just said I don't know for stuff like this instead of considering it a personal attack.

Water-T

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky, admitting that she's not legally married to Daniel, still expects the fertility clinic to play make-believe and refer to him as her "husband" despite there being zero precedent to do so, and instead refers to him in the actually correct terminology. Cue Becky issuing fake threats through social media only.

View attachment 2651917
Yes, I'm sure you'll endear yourself to the clinic by glaring at them constantly or saying mean things about them online while hunched over your phone, Bex.
I hope Becky pisses the staff off so badly that they secretly shoot her full of anti-fertility drugs and don't tell her.

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2651917
Fertility clinics are acutely aware that language like "husband" carries important legal meaning, Becky you donut.

Beating Women

Equal Rights?! Equal Lefts. 🇰🇿
kiwifarms.net
Why is she taking the LARP that far as to actually have fertility treatment? Isn't that shit quite painful and invasive.
I suppose it's a BPD's dream, all the attention and fuss not to mention sympathy, and what I think is most important for BPDs is making Daniel prove his commitment by shelling out thousands of dollars at her behest.

Just about to hit post on that, it never once occured to me becky could actually have been teling the truth....

Last edited:

Water-T

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is she taking the LARP that far as to actually have fertility treatment? Isn't that shit quite painful and invasive.
I suppose it's a BPD's dream, all the attention and fuss not to mention sympathy, and what I think is most important for BPDs is making Daniel prove his commitment by shelling out thousands of dollars at her behest.

Just about to hit post on that, it never once occured to me becky could actually have been teling the truth....
Why do you think she suddenly backpedaled on her re/tarded "OH I CAN'T HAVE DANIEL PAY MY MEDICAL BILLS!" excuse that she trotted out every time people caught her in her "GIVE ME MONEY SO I WON'T DIIIIEEEEEE!" grift.

Now that she's convinced Neckbeard that there is finally a woman on Earth willing to accept his weak sperm, Becky is more than happy to let Daniel spend money to making sure his deformed boys find purchase in her uterus. Now he's never going to leave, due to sunk cost fallacy. If she does get knocked up, a baby is going to tie him down for good.

How convenient this is going on while Jackson has finally found happiness with a girlfriend who doesn't make him miserable 24/7 and actually puts out. It's not like this is some ploy to make him jealous or anything.....

Save Goober

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is she taking the LARP that far as to actually have fertillaty treatment? Isn't that shit quite painful and invasive.

I'm not sure Becky knows what it entails. She has made a lot of comments about kids and pregnancy that indicate she hasn't done any research whatsoever, so she probably didn't do any here. She just knows Daniel is paying for it and I think she likes the attention and drama of going to the doctor. I think if things get too invasive she'll give up. She probably thinks they will give her a pill and she's fixed or something.

RisingPhoenix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
Bex had this weird thing about Daniel paying for essential things lest he held it over her. I can somewhat understand it because Bex's relationship with her parents mostly revolves around them trying to use money/ trips ect to try and "nudge" her in the right direction. I think Jackson's folks did similar till they cut them off

(Of course they could of solved that by not being constantly dependent on family to bail them out to begin with)

Also yes Bex never legally married Daniel - they had a "ceremony" and that was it - no marriage license was acquired in Germany or the US because it could potentially get them in legal trouble. Daniels a husband in the symbolic sense - he could leave tomorrow and Bex would have no legal recourse.

Thus why the clinic isn't going to count him as the spouse. Because legally he absolutely isn't. He legally is a partner and nothing else. Guys holding himself to husband standard purely on merit. In any case it would be legally wrong for the clinic to call Daniel a spouse. Also not sure if that would effect an insurance claim?

Jackson does however have the actual marriage leash on him. Which is maybe why Bex is more happy to let him do his own thing while occasionally giving a slight tug to remind him that leaving might be a very expensive option.

Jake could do it because Alison had peeved off everyone around her with the side job, and she wasn't really from a super rich family. Whereas you can bet Bex would beg Mami and Papi to pay for the finest lawyers if Jackson did dare to walk away, and Daniel might be compelled to chip in as well.

Out of curiosity. What *does* IVF entail? I thought it was mostly freezing sperm / eggs and then planting them when you feel ready to try? Just would be neat to know what this saga could entail if Bex doesn't chicken out?