Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - The Unhappiest Bitch on Earth. Used a Cancer Scare to Raise Money for a Disneyworld Trip. Collects Identities and Minority Labels Like They're Pokémon

How long will Bex last at her new job?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky, admitting that she's not legally married to Daniel, still expects the fertility clinic to play make-believe and refer to him as her "husband" despite there being zero precedent to do so, and instead refers to him in the actually correct terminology. Cue Becky issuing fake threats through social media only.

View attachment 2651917
Yes, I'm sure you'll endear yourself to the clinic by glaring at them constantly or saying mean things about them online while hunched over your phone, Bex.
Why would they say she’s single when she’s legally married? I call bullshit, she’s just pissed off because the clinic doesn’t have an option that reflects how special she is.
not responsible if she punches people
not responsible for her "response language"

it's almost as if Reeebecca thinks it's a virtue to not be responsible for anything she does or says
Not responsible if she meekly accepts whatever they say, then writes a series of tweets about how they abused her because they said they hate all poly people and especially nonbinary ones.

Save Goober

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fired any% speedrun continues
Screenshot_20211024-093544__01.jpg
Screenshot_20211024-093448__01.jpg

kaien

kiwifarms.net
They wouldn't, but they might say she's unmarried (to Daniel).
Right. She's single in the context of her involvement with the fertility clinic, i.e., she showed up saying, "I want to get pregnant by this guy here, to whom I am not legally married."

How convenient this is going on while Jackson has finally found happiness with a girlfriend who doesn't make him miserable 24/7 and actually puts out. It's not like this is some ploy to make him jealous or anything.....
As someone astutely pointed out a short ways back in the thread, a kid is another chain on Jackson whether he fathers it or not, because if he wants to cut himself free he has to clear the legal hurdles of proving it's not his.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
As literally everyone predicted, Becky is using the faux pregnancy as an excuse to REEEEE about more imaginary "harassment" from "gamers". Man you'd thought if she spent as much time fantasizing about being harassed, maybe she could spend more time actually trying to get pregnant instead.

Fuck this vile cunt, but not in a sexual way.
466B25D2-C5B7-48CA-B5A5-1BAB227C2F70.jpeg

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
As literally everyone predicted, Becky is using the faux pregnancy as an excuse to REEEEE about more imaginary "harassment" from "gamers". Man you'd thought if she spent as much time fantasizing about being harassed, maybe she could spend more time actually trying to get pregnant instead.

Fuck this vile cunt, but not in a sexual way.
View attachment 2654836
Translation: "Someone tagged Respawn in a response to my accusations aimed squarely at them that they are horrible employers due to my self-cultivated 'harassment' and aren't automatically buying my excuses that I can't get work done because I'm spending too much time tweeting about how evil their customer base is, and now I'm on damage control."

Oh no! If it isn't the consequences of her own actions!

The funny thing is that they were more than likely already aware she was badmouthing them since the "miscarriage" debacle because they'd already been tagged during that. She's likely been hoping her tweets will result in their firing her so she can go after them in a lolsuit for discrimination, but didn't think ahead enough to realize that that can backfire on her if they gather enough evidence themselves for a defamation suit against her.

KiwiFarmerSimulator2021

In Early Access, Wishlist for regular updates
kiwifarms.net
Her account is private and replies i can see plea with her to not do anything rash.

I predict that what she does has the quality of rashness but the substance of a humanities degree.

Edit: from only being able to see replies, i deduce that she flew into a rage about Dave Chapelle and agressively cooked a food that is highly respected by a particular culture and when ridiculed threatened to self haram.

Last edited:

valis

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2654414
How can it be caused by 'working at a highly visible gaming company' when she spent all the time when she wasn't 'working at a highly visible gaming company' complaining that she was endlessly being harassed? If the terrible, dreadful harassment was already going on long before she started working for Respawn, how is it Respawn's fault? Silly woman.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This bitch took a day off because she found a dead mouse, putting more work on the guy who actually does their shared job under more pressure while he's actually going through family stuff, to which she offered the most insincere support.

If the company is not counting down the days to not renewing her contract, they're bigger fucking morons than hiring both Daniel and Becky in the first place would suggest.

KiwiFarmerSimulator2021

In Early Access, Wishlist for regular updates
kiwifarms.net
This bitch took a day off because she found a dead mouse, putting more work on the guy who actually does their shared job under more pressure while he's actually going through family stuff, to which she offered the most insincere support.

If the company is not counting down the days to not renewing her contract, they're bigger fucking morons than hiring both Daniel and Becky in the first place would suggest.
The mouse is a patsy and is taking a bullet to cover up the fact she had a meltdown when people didnt like pictures of her meatballs.

The mouse deserves better.

RisingPhoenix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
Most of the Apex fans didn't give a toss who Bex is. She has no impact on the actual ongoing development of the game like Daniel did, and even then - most of those who didn't like his adjustments didn't know Daniel might be the one behind it because they didn't care enough to look into it and went to play something that sucks less instead. I bet the other fellas work is what people see on the wiki or whatever they use to keep their lore easy to search.

There does seem to be a few alogs out there that feel the need to remind Daniel he sucks according to recent tweets. But Bex had to basically throw herself in there with an "um excuse you" to get any attention from them as well.

Water-T

Behold the true face of Royal Black
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOLOL. Becky doesn't do any work, blames the customers for imaginary miscarriages, then shits on her employer for not sending out the FBI and a SWAT team anytime someone online says means words that hurt her fee-fees. I'm sure the day she necks herself is the day they'll be popping bottles at the office.

AirdropShitposts

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2654414
"caused by my working at a highly visible gaming company"

Um, are you now saying that The Gamers™ have not been harassing you for years and years?

Becky

please list exactly what you want your employer to do about the blowback you get from your unhinged internet rants
I suspect she's actually really mad because they have tried to be helpful. These companies get harassment and death threats constantly and they likely tell employees receiving it to simply stay off social media/go private/etc. because there's nothing else they can do about it. And Bex clearly would not like that answer.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2656545
This God fella seems pretty based.
Which god, Daniel? Even though he's allegedly converted along with Becky, she's still been known to reference godS rather than just Yahweh, so you likely have a whole bunch to choose from. Also, it won't be like threatening to throw down with an elderly latina at Disney World, which is the closest we've seen you come to a physical confrontation.

Becky isn't supposed to be a parent. The main people saying it are us, so does that make us, collectively, God? Or the millions of gamers who email Becky daily to make fun of her in her high-profile gaming role - are they God? Some would say they exist just as much as God does.

Becky getting fertility treatments - on Daniel's dime, no less - is good evidence that she's going to embrace munchiedom, though. She's always had a fair amount of it in her, but I wouldn't be surprised if all the easy steps for fertility treatment will be taken, and any of the harder or more painful ones will either not be possible for some made-up reason, or she'll do at least one of them and somehow any pain or negative aspects to it will be 1000x worse for Becky because she's just that delicate a flower.

They're all such cunts. But Becky is so easily the worst, most horrendous hamplanet of them all that it's amazing to me how Jackson, the creepy molester-vibe he gives off notwithstanding, has become the most sympathetic of the three simply by getting a side-piece that makes him less involved in the triad. The real fun will of course be watching every way Becky tries to control him and keep him at heel. Anyone else and I'd think we might be reading too much into what her motivations are for some of what she tweets, that they can't all be that calculated, but there's absolutely no reason to give Becky the benefit of the doubt.

But I do like the idea that we're God now. Come here and fight us, Daniel! You'll surely win with your big brain, flawless logic, spotless history and complete spousal support!