Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - The Unhappiest Bitch on Earth. Used a Cancer Scare to Raise Money for a Disneyworld Trip. Collects Identities and Minority Labels Like They're Pokémon

How long will Bex last at her new job?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
Which god, Daniel? Even though he's allegedly converted along with Becky, she's still been known to reference godS rather than just Yahweh, so you likely have a whole bunch to choose from. Also, it won't be like threatening to throw down with an elderly latina at Disney World, which is the closest we've seen you come to a physical confrontation.

Becky isn't supposed to be a parent. The main people saying it are us, so does that make us, collectively, God? Or the millions of gamers who email Becky daily to make fun of her in her high-profile gaming role - are they God? Some would say they exist just as much as God does.

Becky getting fertility treatments - on Daniel's dime, no less - is good evidence that she's going to embrace munchiedom, though. She's always had a fair amount of it in her, but I wouldn't be surprised if all the easy steps for fertility treatment will be taken, and any of the harder or more painful ones will either not be possible for some made-up reason, or she'll do at least one of them and somehow any pain or negative aspects to it will be 1000x worse for Becky because she's just that delicate a flower.

They're all such cunts. But Becky is so easily the worst, most horrendous hamplanet of them all that it's amazing to me how Jackson, the creepy molester-vibe he gives off notwithstanding, has become the most sympathetic of the three simply by getting a side-piece that makes him less involved in the triad. The real fun will of course be watching every way Becky tries to control him and keep him at heel. Anyone else and I'd think we might be reading too much into what her motivations are for some of what she tweets, that they can't all be that calculated, but there's absolutely no reason to give Becky the benefit of the doubt.

But I do like the idea that we're God now. Come here and fight us, Daniel! You'll surely win with your big brain, flawless logic, spotless history and complete spousal support!

For the sake of discussion, I'll summarize fertility treatment (to the extent I understand it).

Step 1: Meds that stimulate fertility (e.g. Clomid). This is painless, it's an oral med. It is also not very costly. If Becky actually went to a clinic, she may have been started on this.

Step 2: IUI (the turkey baster). They time out your cycle, have you give yourself a trigger shot to time the egg drop (similar in pain/difficulty to an insulin injection), then process a sperm sample and use the "baster" to place it right by the egg drop areas. This is medium uncomfortable and medium costly, say ~$1k/attempt. Often, it takes many attempts (or until you give up and move to IVF) which add up in cost.

Step 3: IVF. This is hell. There's 2 steps, egg retrieval and embryo placement. Egg retrieval requires a ~2 week regimen of MANY shots per day, followed by a minor procedure to collect the eggs produced. Embryo placement requires a long regimen (~2 months?) of daily shots that are intramuscular. Translation: a 2 inch long needle in the hip/ass area. It's an oil based shot, so it is very slow to push in. Like 30-45 seconds of high effort pushing. The meds alone probably cost in the $10k range (in the US). You can expect to spend at least $20k on your first IVF cycle. No refunds if it doesn't work, of course.

Some insurances choose to give some coverage for fertility, but in most cases it is not covered. Now speculate on Becky's "journey" with more information.

Last edited:

Diana Moon Glampers

The Fallacies of Self-Awareness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd guess her IVF clinic wouldn't be very amused by all her discussion of self-harm.

IVF medications have been known to make even very sane, grounded women into absolute disaster trainwrecks for the duration of the treatment. I've known people who desperately wanted a baby for years and decided to just be childless after finding out how bad the IVF meds were for mood and mental health.

Also it surprises me she hasn't tried the Mosie for conception, which would give her the ability to combine the sperm and let the "best" man "win." It at least claims to be as effective as IUI and specifically advertises in woke language that it can be used for people who can't or don't wish to have penetrative sex in order to achieve a pregnancy.

Save Goober

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky's live again, but deleted all her past tweets. She is also cutting contact with Mami and papi once again. In a surprise twist, Mami pulls a Becky and pretends that boundaries are literally killing her and goes to the hospital after an argument. Maybe Becky got this behavior from an unexpected source?
Screenshot_20211026-141500__01.jpg
Screenshot_20211026-141506__01.jpgScreenshot_20211026-141509__01.jpg

She also confirms she will do IVF:
Screenshot_20211026-141524__01.jpg

Diana Moon Glampers

The Fallacies of Self-Awareness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's just having Daniel cut Mami off because Mami's scared of him. And because after she ditches him and has his child support for 18 years for their IVF miracle baby, Becky will want to move back in with her parents so they can do the actual parenting while she has hysterical Twitter fits, and having Daniel be the one to "cut off contact" means she can retcon an abusive husband who wouldn't let her speak to her beloved parents.

Last edited:

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
Becky's live again, but deleted all her past tweets. She is also cutting contact with Mami and papi once again. In a surprise twist, Mami pulls a Becky and pretends that boundaries are literally killing her and goes to the hospital after an argument. Maybe Becky got this behavior from an unexpected source?
View attachment 2661363
View attachment 2661362View attachment 2661361

She also confirms she will do IVF:
View attachment 2661360
You missed the part where Becky outright tells them that Daniel, the man she's only pretend-married to (when actually married to another man) that has no legal binding to their family and has threatened Mami to her face (supposedly) and online...will be the father of their grandchild. So the grandbaby they've been hounding Bex for for years will be fathered by the man they rightfully do not see as being bound to Becky in anything other than make-believe.

1635290094651.png
So this whole thing likely started with Becky letting her folks know Daniel was going to be the babydaddy, and her parents flipping their shit on her, and when Becky demanded again they play into her little gender-poly-fantasy bullshit they pushed back and got into another throw-down argument. Mami likely was the one to come out first and say if Bex was going to keep being a spoiled brat, they wouldn't take her to Spain. Becky of course acts like it was her that cancelled the plan herself in an act of defiance. She will use this as a source of asspats for months, as woe-is-she who can't go on another European vacation for 3 weeks.

Of course, it's nebbish little Jackson forced to tell her parents she's refusing to speak to them in her tantrum, and Papi actually responds to tell them both they're being children.

1635290569742.png

I wouldn't be surprised if Mami did get herself worked up enough during the shouting match to have a panic attack of her own and lashed out at Bex afterwards. Maybe it was learned behavior afterall.

Also, I sincerely doubt that she'll go through with the full IVF procedure, even if they can somehow afford it. She's not that patient, and she won't be able to give up edibles or modify her lifestyle long enough for it to finish.

John Flynt's Axe Wound

I got catcalled like 5 times on the way here.
kiwifarms.net
You missed the part where Becky outright tells them that Daniel, the man she's only pretend-married to (when actually married to another man) that has no legal binding to their family and has threatened Mami to her face (supposedly) and online...will be the father of their grandchild. So the grandbaby they've been hounding Bex for for years will be fathered by the man they rightfully do not see as being bound to Becky in anything other than make-believe.

View attachment 2661885
So this whole thing likely started with Becky letting her folks know Daniel was going to be the babydaddy, and her parents flipping their shit on her, and when Becky demanded again they play into her little gender-poly-fantasy bullshit they pushed back and got into another throw-down argument. Mami likely was the one to come out first and say if Bex was going to keep being a spoiled brat, they wouldn't take her to Spain. Becky of course acts like it was her that cancelled the plan herself in an act of defiance. She will use this as a source of asspats for months, as woe-is-she who can't go on another European vacation for 3 weeks.

Of course, it's nebbish little Jackson forced to tell her parents she's refusing to speak to them in her tantrum, and Papi actually responds to tell them both they're being children.

View attachment 2661909

I wouldn't be surprised if Mami did get herself worked up enough during the shouting match to have a panic attack of her own and lashed out at Bex afterwards. Maybe it was learned behavior afterall.

Also, I sincerely doubt that she'll go through with the full IVF procedure, even if they can somehow afford it. She's not that patient, and she won't be able to give up edibles or modify her lifestyle long enough for it to finish.
Wait, so this cow is getting IVF and is getting mad that her parents refer to as female? What an obnoxious cunt.

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This doesn't make a whole lot of sense. If you take Becky at face value, there's no actual problem with her fertility. She's allegedly conceived and miscarried a number of times, so how is IVF going to help? She's also got two cucks to choose from so, soyboy jokes aside, the chances of both of them having low quality sperm is pretty low.

While I'm generally aware that America is the land of "Ask your doctor if drug X is right for you", going from first appointment with a fertility counsellor to IVF within a month sounds very unlikely to me, especially considering Becky isn't really knocking on the door of menopause.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let me answer that for you right quick, Becky. You're not trans, you lie about being suicidal, and your life really does matter so little. There's also absolutely no way you didn't get heated on the phone or start being a total cunt about everything, as we know that even admitting to, "... raising my voice a bit" is so much more than you'll usually admit to in your martyrdom that you likely had hysterics down the phone at your parents, who unlike you had very good reasons to be upset after the bullshit news you told them about Daniel being the intended father.

I love it as well - 'Shit, Mami already used the panic attacks and trip to the hospital, that's my move.'

1635290569742.png
And as always when Becky actually posts proof, it's never as bad as she makes it out to be and she inadvertently tells on herself. How crazy of her parents to treat their daughter as a woman when all she's talking about is trying to get pregnant, and she doesn't even identify as a man anymore? Instead she's made-up pronouns and all about forcing people to bend to her whims while literally only using the identity for oppression points. Also, as with saying that Daniel was there for the earlier conversation and can back up her version of events, she's accidentally strongly implying that you shouldn't trust her version of events unless there's someone else to corroborate them. Way to out yourself as constantly crying wolf, Becky. You wouldn't need backup if your own word was trustworthy, would you.

And again - 'Shit, I'm meant to always have the last word. That's my move.'

This doesn't make a whole lot of sense. If you take Becky at face value
That's the mistake. The people who take Becky at face value are delusional. Usually morons. Also usually in the same cycle of victimhood for asspats and eternal martyrdom for lies they tell.

RisingPhoenix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
She always says they'll cut Mami and Papi off and then glosses over the previous happening when she wants attention from them again. I give it 6 months.

The cucks will never learn that Bex isn't ever going to give up Mami and Papi because she keeps coming back for the same drama cycle. It *would* be best for all parties but anyone following this thread knows this is almost an annual occurrence at this point.

She's managed "I'm trying to get Pregnant!" announcements with her folks in the past. They usually blub over it. Pretty sure the issue here is more likely the unmarried cuck being the baby daddy - but misgendering is an easier sell for sympathy.

No big loss anyway. Bex was boasting about intending to be an absolute pain on that vacation so Mami and Papi can now have a nice trip without Bex suddenly deciding to mess up plans. The IVF sounds time consuming as it is anyway.

Edit; thought. What if having the baby by Daniel is essentially Bex's means to insist they should also be inviting Daniel to family visits/ trips away because he's the future father. Hence the collywobbles over Spain trip?

Water-T

Behold the true face of Royal Black
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'M CANCELLING THE TRIP TO SPAIN AND NEVER TALKING TO MAMI AGAIN!!!!!!

LOLOL. This is like the 4th or 5th time this year that Becky has sworn she was cutting off Mami & Papi for good?

Watch as Becky starts talking about how much she's looking forward to the trip to Spain by next week. With Jackson's mom no longer a source of free cash, Becky is not going to let a free trip slip through her greasy, pork-scented fingers.

metroid_fetish

Your fetish is vanilla.
kiwifarms.net
Why, because she called her daughter a girl or because she offered her a trip to Spain?
As you are not a trans nonbinary proxy Cuban immigrant Jewish converted pork addicted plastic straw disabled witch, you couldn't possibly understand Yonah's pain. I shouldn't have to put in the emotional labor to explain this to you.

Karl der Grosse

Like catnip for fat crazy women
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Notice who that message was addressed to: Becky and Jackson. Daniel's still a piece of shit in her parents' eyes.

Of course, I'm assuming that message was real and actually written by Becky's parents. That seems like pretty optimistic thinking.

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net

First, that's not how infertility insurance works. Becky is the one that needs the coverage, unless Daniel is shooting blanks (lol soy) and they have to buy seed from a real man; even so, insurance usually won't cover buying eggs/sperm. So that's just an outright lie, but what else do we expect.

Second, it basically confirms this is all a fantasy and Becky is writing fertility fanfic (BIG SURPRISE) based on info from this thread. She goes right to the option described as "hell", even though it would debatably be outright malpractice to go directly to IVF after the first appointment, and she used the exact cost for IVF fed to her by the thread.

Glad to see you're still so thirsty for everything we post, Becky.

Pargon

Lost muh ‘nads in th’ Culture War
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lmao, Becky has so few people in her life and is so close to being housebound that when she needs to make up a story about people groveling at her feet for an ego boost the only ones she can choose from are her elderly parents who by her own admission have bankrolled her entire life and paid for several trips and expensive gifts every year. Expect another miraculous reconciliation before Christmas to coincide with her flying someplace or receiving something extravagant.

Becky is so worthless a human that even though her personality lends herself perfectly to it, a rich sugar daddy would still never make her into his human toilet.