Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - The Unhappiest Bitch on Earth. Used a Cancer Scare to Raise Money for a Disneyworld Trip. Collects Identities and Minority Labels Like They're Pokémon

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

How long will Bex last at her new job?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
Becky has been manic-posting about her IVF progress. She's been referring to egg retrieval as surgery, which is a hell of a stretch. It's roughly equivalent to calling a colonoscopy "surgery".

If someone is in a place to document some manic Becky Twitter bullshit, there's plenty up right now. Short story: eggs retrieved, subset of them actually fertilized, currently in the lab growth phase to see how many turn into embryos. Assuming any do develop and genetic tests come back clean (if she's doing them), Becky gets her first shot at carrying. Condolences to the potential child.

If it makes you feel better (and it should), the injections for egg retrieval are a nuisance, but the injections for the first 8-12 weeks of carrying an IVF embryo are absolutely evil. ~1.5 inch needle, stuck in the hip/butt area, with a long, slow push-in of the thick oil-based medication (progesterone, IIRC). Typically your partner has to do it, because it's at a really awkward angle if you try to do it yourself. Bruising and knots are inevitable, and it gets very hard to find a location to inject. It's truly the hellish part of IVF.

Water-T

THE SMRT TON
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky has been manic-posting about her IVF progress. She's been referring to egg retrieval as surgery, which is a hell of a stretch. It's roughly equivalent to calling a colonoscopy "surgery".

If someone is in a place to document some manic Becky Twitter bullshit, there's plenty up right now. Short story: eggs retrieved, subset of them actually fertilized, currently in the lab growth phase to see how many turn into embryos. Assuming any do develop and genetic tests come back clean (if she's doing them), Becky gets her first shot at carrying. Condolences to the potential child.

If it makes you feel better (and it should), the injections for egg retrieval are a nuisance, but the injections for the first 8-12 weeks of carrying an IVF embryo are absolutely evil. ~1.5 inch needle, stuck in the hip/butt area, with a long, slow push-in of the thick oil-based medication (progesterone, IIRC). Typically your partner has to do it, because it's at a really awkward angle if you try to do it yourself. Bruising and knots are inevitable, and it gets very hard to find a location to inject. It's truly the hellish part of IVF.
To Jackson and/or Daniel - if you're reading this (and we know one of you does):

There is still time to stop this. Do either of want to be on the hook to Becky any more than you already are? To have to deal with her AND another screaming helpless entity?

Then do yourselves a favor and swap out the injection with saline. If you guys really want to be finally free, bleach is an even better option.

Good luck you guys. I believe in you, even if Becky doesn't and will make you stand outside the ER delivering YOUR baby.

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
So to touch on some of her IVF sperging:

One day it's 12 eggs....
1642026358393.png
...and suddenly the next day it's 13 eggs.
1642026424818.png
Now, it's not out of the realm of possibility that the doctor fucked up the number count, but I somehow doubt it. I'll bet it would piss off some couples to learn that a doctor actually only got 5 good eggs instead of the 6 they initially thought, because it reduces the chance of getting a viable fertilized embryo out of the group, so I'm sure the doctors double check their numbers before telling the patient. So either they screwed up and had to later correct the mistake, or she's fudging the numbers.

It's going to be interesting if they end up with multiple fertilized embryos. Will they freeze the extras? Will they inject them all in the hope one survives and chance having multiple fetuses? Bex with twins or more is a nightmare scenario, moreso than her actually having a kid at all is.

Of course, Becky can't share some good news without complimenting it with a made-up or exaggerated slight from someone for extra asspats.

1642031357381.png
You don't have to exercise Bex; just stop eating like garbage and maybe take some walks around the neighborhood every so often.

Granted, being fat is not always a indicator that the pregnancy will go bad. Plenty of overweight women carry to term fine. It's the stress that both being fat and preggers will put on her already dumpy body that will end up causing problems for her both during and after term. Not that she will let either cuck touch her after pregnancy any more than she does now, but she'll be even more of a wreck than she has made herself currently. If she hopes any dude will fuck her after that, it will be a harsh surprise.

AmbiTron

Jenk Jugs
kiwifarms.net
Oh God, it's starting to look like she might actually obtain a child. The last thing the world needs is a kid raised by Becky. The last thing a kid needs is a mom like Becky. For the good of everyone and the good of the future child, may this fall through like every other plan she's made that isn't a Disney trip or cucking idiots.

Brett DeLawyer

A Denial Correlation
kiwifarms.net
Normally they want a pregnant woman to gain around 1lb per week during the pregnancy, which makes losing weight beforehand make good sense.

Wonder if they still tell you to gain the weight if you’re already a hambeast.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

e;r's Bitch
kiwifarms.net
Fucking hell I leave the thread for a while and now it looks like the kid arc is finally happening? I sincerely hope it all result in natural miscarriages because a kid raised by Becky sounds like absolute hell. Also why does she do ivf in the first place? Becky always lies so it's hard to find a definite answer but an admittedly way funnier reason would be that she simply hates her cucks so much she simply refuses to fuck either of them:eli:

I could believe that shes taking someting
though as she seems way more manic than usual. Or it could be attention seeking behavior as usual.

Also this kid is 100% going to end up traumatized at some point. Maybe miss Cassandra Alley can be the godfather?
F602FB8E-40EE-4B45-B2B7-2483C70E610C.jpeg

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fucking hell I leave the thread for a while and now it looks like the kid arc is finally happening? I sincerely hope it all result in natural miscarriages because a kid raised by Becky sounds like absolute hell. Also why does she do ivf in the first place? Becky always lies so it's hard to find a definite answer but an admittedly way funnier reason would be that she simply hates her cucks so much she simply refuses to fuck either of them:eli:
It is kind of strange. She’s claimed several miscarriages in the past, so per her own fiction, she has no fertility issues, it’s just her body mercy-killing the fetus.

Possibilities include:

1. This is genuine, unlike previous sagas.

2. She actually did think she might be pregnant previously, but was never tested and exaggerated everything for drama.

3. This is also a lie.
That kid’s gonna get molested so much.

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
In a break from IVF rambling, Becky's poking the Christians now after a post was made, while also bagging on "Jewish Cosplayers", which is the ultimate in hilarious hypocrisy.
1642112086911.png
1642112329192.png
You love to see her called on her shit. "W-well my fake rabbi is queer too so checkmate idiot!"
1642112270652.png

Original dude continues to dunk on her.
1642112641767.png
1642112609198.png
Always fun when the normies call her on her shit.

Water-T

THE SMRT TON
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In a break from IVF rambling, Becky's poking the Christians now after a post was made, while also bagging on "Jewish Cosplayers", which is the ultimate in hilarious hypocrisy.
View attachment 2885065
View attachment 2885082
You love to see her called on her shit. "W-well my fake rabbi is queer too so checkmate idiot!"
View attachment 2885076

View attachment 2885104
View attachment 2885103
Got my fingers croosed they end up finding this thread, just like that former friend of Becky's did.

They would have a field day seeing all the times she bragged about eating pork & shellfish, as well as skipping High Holy Days for Disney trips, and spending money on toys instead of financially supporting their local synagogue. THE JEWEST JEW THAT EVER JEW'D, Y'ALL!

Law

hates dogs, loves vicodin
kiwifarms.net
Surrogates cost a fuckton of money, like $100K (and rightly so). How are they going to cash flow that?
I assume Colonizer Bex would just exploit some economically desperate woman in India or Romania for the low low price of 15k.
Although now she might not have to?
I really feel bad for the clinic employees who harvest eggs, from her ovaries, then get screeched at for refering to her as female.
Seahorse Dads and overly zealous religious converts are two of the most annoying groups of people on earth, and Becky is somehow both.

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2885065
View attachment 2885082
View attachment 2885076

View attachment 2885104
View attachment 2885103
Holy shit, "anime pronoun Jews." KO'd! I would argue that a Christian who actually believes in God and that the Torah came from Him is a better Jew than whatever Becky is.
I assume Colonizer Bex would just exploit some economically desperate woman in India or Romania for the low low price of 15k.
Although now she might not have to?
I really feel bad for the clinic employees who harvest eggs, from her ovaries, then get screeched at for refering to her as female.
Seahorse Dads and overly zealous religious converts are two of the most annoying groups of people on earth, and Becky is somehow both.
I'd be shocked if she could fundraise that much, but stranger things have happened. Let's stay on Mx B*x wild ride!

Knojkamarangasan_#4

e;r's Bitch
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2885065
View attachment 2885082
View attachment 2885076

View attachment 2885104
View attachment 2885103

Incoming account privating with tweet deleting ready!

Honestly as someone who's been following Becky for a while, I'm convinced she does this stupid shit purely for attention. She likes having attention by acting like a bitch to others for absolutely no reason other than attention seeking. Also lmao "Judaism cosplayer". Tommy tooter is a more valid jew than this goy.

Fuck you Becky, you insufferable cunt,

Water-T

THE SMRT TON
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Incoming account privating with tweet deleting ready!

Honestly as someone who's been following Becky for a while, I'm convinced she does this stupid shit purely for attention. She likes having attention by acting like a bitch to others for absolutely no reason other than attention seeking. Also lmao "Judaism cosplayer". Tommy tooter is a more valid jew than this goy.

Fuck you Becky, you insufferable cunt,
I believe it. Becky CRAVES both attention and playing the victim, so she'll occasionally poke her nose into various parts of Twitter, say something she knows will get pushback, then cry I'M BEING OPPRESSED and lock down her Twitter for a day or two. It's almost like breathing for her now.

KiwiFarmerSimulator2021

There will be no KFS22. See profile 4 open letter.
kiwifarms.net
The baby is going to die. It is the only logical conclusion given our protagonist's story is motivated by victimhood.

The question is, what is the most exploitable time for the death.

Any sensible victim-monger would want the death to be before birth but far enough along so it can have its foot prints printed on a framable piece of paper.

But Becks cant victim very well so i imagine itll happen very very early but she will act as though she lost a toddler.

Anyway i just came here to check i still hated her. I do.