Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - The Unhappiest Bitch on Earth. Used a Cancer Scare to Raise Money for a Disneyworld Trip. Collects Identities and Minority Labels Like They're Pokémon

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

How long will Bex last at her new job?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
Becky is already going to lengths to pat herself on the back about how her embryos are "overachievers" already.

1642270508047.png

We might actually be on the verge of the next iteration of Scofield madness.

Water-T

THE SMRT TON
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky is already going to lengths to pat herself on the back about how her embryos are "overachievers" already.

View attachment 2889929

Careful, Becky - that sounds very eugenics-y, and we all know who really loved Eugenics, right?

KiwiFarmerSimulator2021

There will be no KFS22. See profile 4 open letter.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2889929

Why would they be overachievers? Normally kids take after their parents.

Its clear that her reproductive system is only just about good enough to tighten the skins on an abandoned drum kit.

Screenshot_20220116-085739_Kiwi Browser.jpg
Figure 1: Normal Female Reproductive System

Screenshot_20220116-085528_Kiwi Browser.jpg
Figure 2: Rebecca's Reproductive System

Screenshot_20220116-090007_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Figure 3: Rebeccas Reproductive System after lambing season.

Screenshot_20220116-090541_Kiwi Browser.jpg
Figure 4: A classic English pub called the Rams Head. I tried to find one more suitable for our subject but couldnt find a flat roofed Rams Head.

Last edited:

Water-T

THE SMRT TON
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m doing so also for the sake of my sanity but this is coincidental to the fact that Becky has lied about just about goddamn everything including being sexually assaulted so I’m just going to say that, absent of any proof, none of this is happening.
I can at least believe that Becky is seeing an IVF doctor (Munchies love seeing doctors because it gives them attention and legitimacy), but i'm quite sure the doc didn't tell Becky that she has Ubermensch eggs. That's obviously a Becky fabrication because she enjoys being SUPER SPECHUL and she wants all TEH HATERZ to know she's going to really have kids this time! (Until she drowns them in the tub like Andrea Yates or slowly poisons them to death via Munch By Proxy)

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
I’m doing so also for the sake of my sanity but this is coincidental to the fact that Becky has lied about just about goddamn everything including being sexually assaulted so I’m just going to say that, absent of any proof, none of this is happening.
I would agree with you, except Daniel has backed up at least some of the process, and he's usually not one to do that. He and Jackson usually let Becky sperg alone and steer clear of the overt grifting attempts.

1642351831591.png

Becky's setting up the pre/post-partum insanity defense already. The cucks better beware she doesn't use her BPD + "past trauma" + pregnancy hormones to justify her psychotic break and attempt to murder them. (Though I can only imagine she'll go after Daniel first; she still needs Jackson around for the Gerber inheritance and I doubt that'll happen if she whacks him)

1642351955898.png

Pargon

Lost muh ‘nads in th’ Culture War
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's obviously a Becky fabrication because she enjoys being SUPER SPECHUL and she wants all TEH HATERZ to know she's going to really have kids this time!
It also reads as yet another sneak diss at the Cucks because clearly if Becky has banks of the Nile betwixt her legs it must their unviable seed failing to manage the task. Color me shocked that even in the circumstance of her issue being no one’s fault at all she’s instead happy to pin it on someone other than herself.

Diana Moon Glampers

Handicapability Facilitator General
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Incredible. Operation: Ensure Child Support from Tech Bro Boyfriend is actually underway, and with Jackson's full approval. If either of these men tries to leave her, she will sue for child support and the system is set up to most likely award it.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Incredible. Operation: Ensure Child Support from Tech Bro Boyfriend is actually underway, and with Jackson's full approval. If either of these men tries to leave her, she will sue for child support and the system is set up to most likely award it.
Look up parenthood by estoppel, in California especially. In a polyamorous family like this, the cucks could both end up on the hook for child support, even if neither of them fathered the child, because she decided it would be less humiliating to hump a street hobo than allow herself to be inseminated by the weak cucks.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
If karma was real, the baby will have the soul of Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka reincarnated into it. Everybody involved would deserve each other.
The only Karmic outcome is that Becky dies in childbirth from complications with one of her remarkably preventable illnesses or choices and that her son/daughter grows up to be incredibly based.

RisingPhoenix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
I can believe they went for the most expensive and braggy way to get Bex successfully turkey basted because that's how all 3 approach life.

But even if the eggs do well to start, the moms body has to support it the rest of the way right? What's the failure rate at this point?

I think much more likely baby will happen at this point. At least it'll keep the thread interesting.

Water-T

THE SMRT TON
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It also reads as yet another sneak diss at the Cucks because clearly if Becky has banks of the Nile betwixt her legs it must their unviable seed failing to manage the task. Color me shocked that even in the circumstance of her issue being no one’s fault at all she’s instead happy to pin it on someone other than herself.
THE PROBLEM WAS NEVER MY SUPER SPECIAL EGGS! IT WAS OBVIOUSLY YOUR WEAK SPERM, DANIEL AND JACKSON!

KiwiFarmerSimulator2021

There will be no KFS22. See profile 4 open letter.
kiwifarms.net
The only Karmic outcome is that Becky dies in childbirth from complications with one of her remarkably preventable illnesses or choices and that her son/daughter grows up to be incredibly based.

Imagine how social media would respond. She would be sainted, although they would demand a gender neutral version created even tho it is already gender neutral, but they insist it needs an x in it. Saintex.

I can believe they went for the most expensive and braggy way to get Bex successfully turkey basted because that's how all 3 approach life.

But even if the eggs do well to start, the moms body has to support it the rest of the way right? What's the failure rate at this point?

I think much more likely baby will happen at this point. At least it'll keep the thread interesting.

The moment she gets pregant shes gonna deploy stabilising legs like a crane and remain in one place until birth expecting everyone to organise their lives around whereever she ended up deploying.

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net

Looking at this part of the process, here's an overview:
1) Egg retrieval - exactly what it sounds like, they retrieve the ova that grew via hormone stimulation. 12-13 is a pretty normal outcome.

2) Fertilization - in a lab, they inject a sperm cell directly in each ova and see which ones grow into embryos after about 5 days. They can either be frozen or directly implanted at this point; freezing is far more common, and required if you have more than 1 (or maybe 2) viable embryos. Half reaching this point is pretty normal.

3) Genetic testing (optional) - assuming you froze, before freezing they take a biopsy of each quality embryo and check for genetic abnormalities (e.g. Downs syndrome). It's expensive and usually not covered even if you have fertility coverage in your insurance. She alluded to having this done, and since Becky always finds ways to maximize expense, it makes sense. But it is actually the smart thing to do. I've heard cases of no problems here, and cases where every embryo failed here. It varies.

4) Implantation - you go through another prep process to build up lining, and they insert the embryo. Then you need hormonal support from the hideous injections previously discussed for most or all of the first trimester. Normal pregnancy failures can occur, like failure to implant in the lining or issues with carrying. They won't know if you have a carrying problem unless you've had actual miscarriages before, not Becky's MY NORMAL PERIOD = ANOTHER DEAD BEBEH miscarriages. No idea what the rate of failure is here, but failures happen.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't wish postpartum depression on anyone except Becky. Remember back when she pretended her BPD mood swings were basically the same thing as post partum depression? If she's actually going through with this I'd say there are some warning signs that suggest she'd be at particularly high risk of finally experiencing it for real.