Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - The Unhappiest Bitch on Earth. Used a Cancer Scare to Raise Money for a Disneyworld Trip. Collects Identities and Minority Labels Like They're Pokémon

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

How long will Bex last at her new job?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Diana Moon Glampers

Handicapability Facilitator General
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought males were generally more likely to suffer from chronic ailments / genetic disorders than females... why is there a reversal here?

This is true at the embryonic level in general as well. I believe the dominant thought about why it's generally true for embryos is the prevalence of Turner Syndrome, where the zygote has only one X chromosome and zero Y. While some Tuner Syndrome girls can grow up fairly normal, just short (especially if they have the mosaic form which is less severe), it is believed that up to 10% of human pregnancies spontaneously abort (miscarry) in the first several weeks due to this specific genetic issue.

Umaibae

i ride bike
kiwifarms.net
I think I need to tap out of this thread. It’s making me too MOTI.

As someone else said, so many wonderful people (especially in the US) cannot afford any sort of fertility treatment. It’s very rarely covered by insurance. But here, we have a human train wreck throwing money down a toilet to ruin a child’s life. Fantastic.

White AF

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20220121-001934_Firefox.png

Apparently she's forgotten that shes refusing to birth evil men into the world. LARPing as a jew is more important than LARPing as a lefty.

Screenshot_20220121-002141_Firefox.png
I don't know how IVF works, but is this an admission that it didn't take since she's having periods again? Hopefully she remains barren...

RisingPhoenix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2905181

Apparently she's forgotten that shes refusing to birth evil men into the world. LARPing as a jew is more important than LARPing as a lefty.

View attachment 2905187
I don't know how IVF works, but is this an admission that it didn't take since she's having periods again? Hopefully she remains barren...

My understanding is we're not at the point they shove the egg in and hope for the best. Right now shes prepping her body to take the egg with hormone injections and that has to go on a few months before they try.

So we're back at Bex talking about how she's a living walking goddess of fertility and rivers of period blood until the injections start pissing off and she starts whining about how sucky it is she needs to stick needles in herself every few days just to have a gosh darn baby.

You know its coming, the high never lasts for long.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2895641
Lol, based mother in law.
View attachment 2895644
Never change mother in law, never change! :drink:
Nothing sells "Non-binary" as much as the decision to carry a child to term (something only women can do
View attachment 2905181

View attachment 2905187
If there was a Jewish Angel of Death the first person it would kill would have to be you, for your rampant and unchecked heresy.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So we're back at Bex talking about how she's a living walking goddess of fertility and rivers of period blood until the injections start pissing off and she starts whining about how sucky it is she needs to stick needles in herself every few days just to have a gosh darn baby.
If she even does get a pregnancy she'll probably deliberately fuck it up somehow for the sheer munch of it. It wouldn't be funny but it would be entirely predictable if her munching results in some deformed tard baby.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We have over a thousand pages proving this is a complete lie. You don't have any empathy, Becky - none of you do. What you have is the same tribalism as most people, but you think because it's for all these minority groups, most of which you've appropriated, that you're morally superior for it.

Becky doesn't actually possess any empathy at all. But like most SJWs, she also mistakes the idea that she identifies with a minority group for empathy. It's incredibly common for them to think that - but 'my in-group of people with the same political beliefs as me includes many minorites' is not the same as possessing empathy, no matter how often they say it does.

I should be used to this constant redefinition of words by now, but the empathy one really gets to me. People pretending they are just so compassionate and sensitive to the plight of humans, and look at Becky, who thinks her problem is she just cares too much about other people when she has spent her whole life proving that isn't remotely true.

If someone tells you how empathetic they are, it's like telling you that they're a good person. If they have to say it then it's probably not true.

PTNR 2.0

[showering intensifies]
kiwifarms.net
Kids typically rebel from their parents, especially if the parents are overly rigid or overbearing in their parenting.

Long story short, I look forward to Becky's kid growing up to be the biggest TERF Super Straight Groyper Nationalist JQ'd Shitlord imaginable, given that Becky will absolutely start calling them out publicly on Twitter for being problematic as soon as they're old enough to talk.

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net
You know, what brought me to KF was that woman Kaylen? Kaytlen? The one who has a daughter, the father's some pizza delivery burnout in Jersey, or some shit. Anyway, I used to browse for a long time before I signed up (because some stuff went behind a wall for registered accounts only and I wanted to read up on ADF), and sit there reading in slack-jawed horror about how empty that woman was, how completely void she was of anything, and how her daughter was withering from neglect for a while (she wasn't thriving, was barely able to speak at age 4 or something terrible like that).

She is a better mom than Bex will be.

RisingPhoenix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
Bex handed her new puppy to the cucks less than 24 hours after it joined the family and she's hardly talked about it since.

Babies and toddlers take longer to grow up and emotional sensitivity is def something that isn't built in.

I still believe the cucks will make an effort. Mostly because they will genuinely believe Bex is exempt from parenting because she carried baby for 9 months and how dare they expect her to get up at the twilight hours while baby screams to high heaven.

Water-T

THE SMRT TON
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bex handed her new puppy to the cucks less than 24 hours after it joined the family and she's hardly talked about it since.

Babies and toddlers take longer to grow up and emotional sensitivity is def something that isn't built in.

I still believe the cucks will make an effort. Mostly because they will genuinely believe Bex is exempt from parenting because she carried baby for 9 months and how dare they expect her to get up at the twilight hours while baby screams to high heaven.
You nailed it. Becky's behaviour around the new puppy is a preview of how she'll treat the baby. She'll enjoy the attention and dopamine hit that new motherhood will bring her, but once the baby DARES to inconvenience her by expecting to be fed at 3 am, she'll bitch non-stop on Twitter and then demand the cucks do all the work.

The most obvious outcomes will either be Becky dumping the baby on Mami & Papi to raise, killing the kid slowly via Munch By Proxy, or going full Andrea Yates and killing the baby in a fit of rage because it cried while she was watching an animated Disney musical for the 537th time.

Ninon42

kiwifarms.net
Kids typically rebel from their parents, especially if the parents are overly rigid or overbearing in their parenting.

Long story short, I look forward to Becky's kid growing up to be the biggest TERF Super Straight Groyper Nationalist JQ'd Shitlord imaginable, given that Becky will absolutely start calling them out publicly on Twitter for being problematic as soon as they're old enough to talk.
If the poor kid's first word is mama/mami, Becky'd have a total breakdown online about her transphobia and how it was somehow Riot Games' fault.

Um Oh Ah Yeah

Giving a shit doesn't really go with my outfit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am going to say what I think is the most genuinely hateful and cruel thing I have ever said... if this was anyone besides Becky.

If she really does discard all the embryos because they're all male and she really wants a girl, then I hope every future attempt catastrophically fails in such a way that even the doctors say "you shouldn't have discarded the first set, that was the only viable one you'll get."

Bitch.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Rated optimistic that any kid Becky has will survive until adulthood unless it's taken away from her.

Stinkyboy

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2905181

View attachment 2905187

Sounds like a(nother) miscarriage