Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 11 2.1%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 75 14.1%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 444 83.6%

• Total voters

Jubileus

Putting the Ra in Trap
kiwifarms.net
I'm sticking with her being let go, and I'm additionally going to say it's because she only actually did two things regularly at Riot: bitch about trans shit and run up the expense accounts (hence having a $1200 bit she doesn't want to have reimbursed). What makes me think that? Well, coincidentally enough, this review of Riot got placed on Glassdoor back on December 1st:

beccareview.png

"When those victims are later let go or given lower responsibilities..." is why I'm sticking with her shit-canning, as much as she wants to pretty it up. The only reason she's let go after talking about trans shit is obviously because that's nearly all she ever talks about and not because of any phobia inside the company, but she has to build that martyr narrative (which, people knowing better, might be why everybody's just cut her off since she's indulging in a total line of obvious bullshit).

It's also worthy of note that Riot began looking to bring in an actual Narrative team of published authors with actual experience a little less than three months ago. Wonder what that means for other people there.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sticking with her being let go, and I'm additionally going to say it's because she only actually did two things regularly at Riot: bitch about trans shit and run up the expense accounts (hence having a $1200 bit she doesn't want to have reimbursed). What makes me think that? Well, coincidentally enough, this review of Riot got placed on Glassdoor back on December 1st:

View attachment 162437

"When those victims are later let go or given lower responsibilities..." is why I'm sticking with her shit-canning, as much as she wants to pretty it up. The only reason she's let go after talking about trans shit is obviously because that's nearly all she ever talks about and not because of any phobia inside the company, but she has to build that martyr narrative (which, people knowing better, might be why everybody's just cut her off since she's indulging in a total line of obvious bullshit).

It's also worthy of note that Riot began looking to bring in an actual Narrative team of published authors with actual experience a little less than three months ago. Wonder what that means for other people there.
It does sound like it could be her. Claims to be victim of "sexism, racism, and transphobia" which definitely sounds like Rebecca's brand of "Cuban, trans, enby, Jewish" special-little-snowflakeism.

Whoever it was claims they were repeatedly victimized with "sexism, racism, transphobia," was constantly crying to management about being bullied and told to resolve it themself while being given "lower responsibilities," until Riot eventually fired them for "something [they] didn't do."

If this is Rebecca, then it explains why she began cutting ties with everyone she knew in a professional sense.

Jubileus

Putting the Ra in Trap
kiwifarms.net
It does sound like it could be her. Claims to be victim of "sexism, racism, and transphobia" which definitely sounds like Rebecca's brand of "Cuban, trans, enby, Jewish" special-little-snowflakeism.

Whoever it was claims they were repeatedly victimized with "sexism, racism, transphobia," was constantly crying to management about being bullied and told to resolve it themself while being given "lower responsibilities," until Riot eventually fired them for "something [they] didn't do."

If this is Rebecca, then it explains why she began cutting ties with everyone she knew in a professional sense.
Yeah, I think the whole situation now is readily extrapolated:
  • Becca gets in at Riot due to personal connections, nabbing the "Archivist" position. Nobody at Riot actually knows what an Archivist actually does or particular wants it, but hey, Tencent threw a lot of money at them and they also make money hand over fist so lets keep people in the office happy and give the friend a job and we'll find a way to make them useful somehow.
  • Becca, not having defined responsibilities such as people with actual real job positions in the company have, spends an inordinate amount of time nattering off about transtrender bullshit when she isn't dipping into marketing funds for shit.
  • This eventually starts pissing off people who actually do work (Becca gets a special award here for being even less fucking useful than Ali Rapp was at her own job, where at least she did some front-facing work). Following a discussion about how nobody's quite sure what she does and wondering where these expenses are coming from, Becca is finally asked to retool her position to something they can actually hold her accountable for.
  • Becca throws a shitfit. Magical self-diagnosis time comes around November 28th, after Becca's already thrown her tantrum at HR. HR has already taken her at her word, especially because if she's made it sound like a voluntary quit they're off the hook for bothering with unemployment. Becca is terminated, which is why by Dec 1st she's posting on Glassdoor as a "former" employee, ready to blame it on all the transtrender garbage.
  • Everybody else is silently relieved they don't have to entertain her batshit stew anymore. Bonus points when she truly flips her lid and cuts everybody from work off because they're enjoying the quiet and not running after her to pat her ass fast enough.
And yeah, the trinity of "racism, sexism, and transphobia" screams that that review is her (that's her trademark, trans-Cuban transthing she feigns being for oppression points), on top of the timing. All the rest of the Riot stuff on Glassdoor is pretty overwhelmingly positive (although I did chuckle because a common thread in the reviews is, no lie, listing as a "con" that there's too much tolerance for "coasters" who don't do actual work in certain sections of the company; I can just wonder what folks they're talking about) and the timeline lines up just right and all.

Patrick Buttman

big Swiss hand rapist
kiwifarms.net

I'd imagine that everyone got tired of Becky bringing up her "Cuban/trans/Jewish/male/enby"-ness in every single fucking conversation, or hearing her REEEEEEE at people who "misgendered him" as a white woman because they were too stupid to see that Becky is obviously a Cuban man.

Jubileus

Putting the Ra in Trap
kiwifarms.net
Just gonna leave this here... Any necessary comments about this idiot's clamoring for attention have pretty much already been said multiple times

View attachment 162505 View attachment 162506
"I've been shit-canned and nobody wants to take a day off from actually earning their livings to spend $100 just for the ticket to run around at an amusement park, woe is me."

I thought we were just going over how the world is ending because she can't afford anything, and now she's talking about wanting to go to a theme park that literally costs $100 per person to get into before you even look at buying meals/merch? Maybe your friends are doing you a favor and helping you save some fucking money so you don't starve, dumbass.

Priorities.

Patrick Buttman

big Swiss hand rapist
kiwifarms.net
I swear, I'll never understand the mentality of these whiny children. They piss and moan about how they're starving for food, then as soon as they get any cash, they blow it on frivolous shit like waifu pillows and LEGOs, or cry about how they have no friends when they actively push away anyone who tries to stay in contact with them.

Sometimes (as seen in Becky's latest smattering of Tweets), they'll even come within arm's reach of understanding that their situation is of their own making, but instead of learning from this they'll just resume to continue the cycle of failure.

Patrick Buttman

big Swiss hand rapist
kiwifarms.net
I'm actually surprised that Riot's management pulled their heads out of their asses long enough to let her go. I thought she had friends (dick she was sucking) in high places there? Guess that didn't help in the end.

Good.
IIRC, Chris Rock once said that no matter how hot a woman is, men won't hesitate to kick them to the curb when they get tired of their shit. All the gold-star blow jobs in the world isn't going to make the non-stop REEEING about race and gender worth putting up with for 40+ hours a week.

Quasar

kiwifarms.net
Sometimes (as seen in Becky's latest smattering of Tweets), they'll even come within arm's reach of understanding that their situation is of their own making, but instead of learning from this they'll just resume to continue the cycle of failure.
That's the thing though, she doesn't actually believe what she's saying. There's no way she considers herself "broken" or that everyone else's opinion is correct. She's just spouting off things in an attempt to emotionally blackmail people she knows into feeling sorry for her, and therefore more likely to give her money or buy her stuff. This manipulative bitch may actually be more of a sociopath that Ali Rapp

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
upload_2016-12-13_19-34-2.png

It looks like she was trying to claim she went to Disneyland?

upload_2016-12-13_19-33-27.png

She's still chimping on twitter after that though.

upload_2016-12-13_19-35-0.png

She was just there on November 22nd, too.

upload_2016-12-13_19-38-38.png

upload_2016-12-13_19-39-27.png

So last week on Wednesday looks to be the first she mentioned this. Presumably her and the two omega male cucks plus one 'friend' as she asked what would happen if 3 out of 4 showed up for dinner. On Saturday the trip was supposedly cancelled. Today (Tuesday) the trip is somehow still on but the friend(s) are claimed to have backed out because they aren't her friends. It then looks like she chimped out so hard about it that her cucks brought her there today.

upload_2016-12-13_19-39-46.png

Last edited:

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 162609

It looks like she was trying to claim she went to Disneyland?

View attachment 162607

She's still chimping on twitter after that though.

View attachment 162610

She was just there on November 22nd, too.

View attachment 162611

View attachment 162612

So last week on Wednesday looks to be the first she mentioned this. Presumably her and the two omega male cucks plus one 'friend' as she asked what would happen if 3 out of 4 showed up for dinner. On Saturday the trip was supposedly cancelled. Today (Tuesday) the trip is somehow still on but the friend(s) are claimed to have backed out because they aren't her friends. It then looks like she chimped out so hard about it that her cucks brought her there today.

View attachment 162613
For the love of fuck, will someone take her Twitter away from her for a few days? She has two adult lovers - why hasn't one of them intervened. "Dear, we're willing to be poly with you. We accept that you are a pink-haired, Cuban Jewish man. We'll cope with your unemployment. We'll even pay off the extraordinary amount of credit card debt you run up. But please stop whining online. For hours. All day. Every day. We'll get you more coloring books if you will just shut the fuck up."

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
(Rice was, before tobacco, a big reason slaves were imported. Slaves from rice cultures in Africa were worth a fortune compared to others.)
Rice farming is traditionally highly labor intensive. Not that wheat farming and any kind of farming isn't to some degree, but it's extreme in the case of rice. Some speculate that's even why rice farming cultures are different than those that rely on wheat.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino