• Feeding off each other's negative cyber energy.
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)
  2. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-GerberFaked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape.

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Hellfire, Nov 3, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

?

Who's cucking who?

1. Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

6 vote(s)
    1.7%
  2. Cuckson is cucking Daniel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Basic Becky is cucking Both

63 vote(s)
    18.4%
  4. All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

274 vote(s)
    79.9%
  1. "Dear Twitter, my spouse Yonah once had a traumatic experience with creamy peanut butter. I am disgusted that this product is not only still available, but that I am forced to use it."

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Um Oh Ah Yeah

Um Oh Ah Yeah Don't hate me just because I'm an abomination
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. "I have contacted the customer service department of PEANUT BUTTER to politely request that they discontinue producing creamy peanut butter as it is transphobic and illegal to offend my spouse but they have refused to follow the law. I spent hours on the phone yelling at their ignorant, privileged cishet CS staff while my spouse was in hysterics over the creaminess. Please advise me on my legal recourse for removing the scourge of creamy peanut butter from this earth"

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  3. "Enough RTs and Twitter shaming got them to act." In one of the earlier tweets Cuclson said the first customer service rep told him they could just close Rebecca's account, now he claims it would be "much harder, near impossible" to do that, even when it was the first option they gave him.
    upload_2019-2-4_20-10-53.png

upload_2019-2-4_20-13-20.png

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I mean, I doubt everything the dynamic duo vomits out, but if that actually happened I'd say they got hit with the customer service version of the asshole tax.

"Okay fine, we'll close the account."
    "Unfortunately that's no longer an option for you. Because you're special."

• Like Like x 4
    Um Oh Ah Yeah

Um Oh Ah Yeah Don't hate me just because I'm an abomination
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. It's been a while since I logged onto my paypal account and even longer since I even opened it. But I don't remember having to tie my fucking SSN to them. A bank account sure, but not my actual fucking Social. Is this something new or was Becky just offering too much information as usual?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. You have to link an SSN to receive over $2000, or if you process a certain number of transactions through it I think. Believe it's for tax purposes.

Edit: from some quick searching it appears that you are required to submit one or an EIN if you sell over $20,000 in products with PayPal as a payment processor, or if you process over 200 transactions through PayPal in a fiscal year.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #9946 EurocopterTigre, Feb 4, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
    EurocopterTigre

EurocopterTigre Proud Attackheliosexual

kiwifarms.net
  7. So, if any of this is true, which is of course a massive if - would that mean Becky is being screwed over because of her e-begging? Because that would be delightful.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. I feel bad that Becky can't beg for money on the internet for a few days because her exceptional husband can't follow paypal's instructions.

• Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  9. You owe me a new soda & a new phone screen.

I also don't know why Jackson claims to be "cishet" when his spouse is "non-binary." Makes it sound like he doesn't believe Becky's shit when she says she's not really a woman.

Also, I always imagine the two cucks fucking each other on the reg, anyway. Wouldn't be surprised if they're on the DL.

Nah, I can believe Jackson wrote that himself. But I'm sure Becky probably dictated to him what to write.

Nah, that was Daniel. I don't remember if it was "rape" he was accused of, or just "abuse."

Yes, I'm sure a faceless corporation was extremely ashamed of their practices, & all it took was a cuck who listened to another man rape his wife in his own bedroom raging impotently on Twitter for them to see the error of their ways.

It's stuff like this that hammers the point home that Jackson is just as much a screeching exceptional brainlet as Rebecca. They deserve each other.

• Like Like x 2
    BOLDYSPICY!

BOLDYSPICY! I can't get errverr Null's streams
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. upload_2019-2-5_22-54-50.png
    upload_2019-2-5_22-56-25.png

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 4
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. The asskisser fills in all the checkmarks for both being a Bex supporter and a member of the rat king.

Gamer :agree:
    Programmer :agree:
    Whines about people not acknowledging their existence :agree:
    Trans :agree:

https://twitter.com/phoebemzeitler (archive)

phoebe 3.png

Phoebe pre-transition. They've been trans for about 4 months were going off when this picture was uploaded. At least I think this is before they decided to transition.

phoebe1.png

This was tweeted a year or two ago, but it's relevant to Becky's current situation. Actually laughed really hard when I found this scrolling through this interesting lady's timeline.

phoebe2.png

As an aside, who is the patient zero of all these redundant pod people? Why are they all the same?

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    El Porko Fako

El Porko Fako Kickin' it Old School
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. My hypothesis goes like this: Programming invites a'tists, a'tists have problem with social settings, making them suitable for lolcow moniker, transtrenders who get on KF radar are lolcows making it a self-selecting group with similar traits.

It's natural selection, really. Only on the Internet.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    MyOtherNicknameIsAPun

MyOtherNicknameIsAPun Neck sleeve owner

kiwifarms.net
  13. I have a different theory. People are quick to point out that game devs/programmers have autism and so do trannies, but it's really more about lazily pretending than actually doing with them. How often do you actually use software or play a game made by a transperson, despite the fact that there are so many trans programmers?

It's just part of their dress up. "Programmer/Game Dev" is a job so much as a barbie doll has a job, you put it in your twitter bio and you wear the uniform and that's all there is to it. It's no more grounded in reality with them being actual women.

I think some of them want to be like the fictional version of Zoe Quinn - the fiery hot, rebellious, strong and super successful game developer loved by everyone the world over. I think that some of them are even content to be like the real Zoe Quinn - an opportunistic slut who created her own problems and rode them all the way to the bank while running a very long con job and living the fake persona of "deeply oppressed woman".

You notice this across all of these fictional characters; specifically that they all work these amazing jobs. "A successful author" or a "hard hitting journalist", most famous a "women's bicycling world champion". To be fair, if you're going to go ahead and pretend to be a woman, you may as well have fun with it and have an absurd story/job to match.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  14. My theory is that your premise about the ratking is wrong. Most of them are not programmers, most are unemployed.

Now, if a troon IS employed naturally it would be in a profession which is both so in demand that desperate employers are willing to look past all the red flags, and one which is not too hard to get into (so no doctors, etc).

Also tism and troonery correlate a lot.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Deven

Deven Vagina-niggers GET OUT REEEEEE

kiwifarms.net
  15. RRRRREEEEbecca is back on Twitter because she couldn't resist screeching about GAMERGATE, something from going on half a decade ago.
    upload_2019-2-6_18-39-9.png
    upload_2019-2-6_18-42-38.png
    upload_2019-2-6_18-42-55.png
    Rebecca thinks she is going to be "carted off to a camp" by Trump. Rebecca's mami, who Daniel Z. Klein has threatened to physically attack and is constantly being tormented by Rebecca, allegedly has ovarian cancer.
    upload_2019-2-6_18-40-49.png
    upload_2019-2-6_18-41-27.png
    GAMERGATE
    upload_2019-2-6_18-39-59.png
    RIOT!
    upload_2019-2-6_18-39-43.png

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Her reaction to her mother allegedly having cancer reminds me of this:

I know it's probably not true, but what a cunt. Of course reeeeeing about how she's """""trans and disabled""""" and how her papi thinks she's full of shit takes precedent over the woman who raised her ungrateful ass having fucking cancer.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    EurocopterTigre

EurocopterTigre Proud Attackheliosexual

kiwifarms.net
  17. She's just waiting for her, in a haze from chemo and painkillers, to accidentally "misgender" her so she can cry about what a victim she is. Fucking cunt.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  18. There is such a thing as the Rainbow Railroad, both as a named org and general concept. It gets gays out of places like Chechnya or the Carribean and into legal asylum. Fuck you, Becky, for pretending not liking Trump is remotely comparable.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Incredibly compartmentalized thought processes. "Nobody probably gives a shit that I'm back," but also "KF has a 400+ page thread stalking my every move."

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Well, she was gone longer than I thought she'd be.

But goddamn does that whole "Not that anyone gives a shit that I'm back/doubt anyone noticed I was gone" bullshit sound exactly like angsty teenage passive-aggression. She knows it's bullshit too because several people are seen asking about her on Jackson's twitter, but it's never good enough for her.

And nobody is sending you to some camp you lazy sow, nor your parents. Though Papi going full-based on her is funny as hell. Guess he's lost any endearment he had with her.....except to use him for her soapbox rants.

• Agree Agree x 10
    VacuousSpooder

VacuousSpooder Spider Baby So Pure

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.