• ”that video being gone was vital to my salvation! I waited and worked for years to rebuild my online reputation! And you just RUINED IT!”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)
  2. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-GerberFaked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape.

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Hellfire, Nov 3, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

?

Who's cucking who?

1. Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

6 vote(s)
    1.7%
  2. Cuckson is cucking Daniel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Basic Becky is cucking Both

63 vote(s)
    18.4%
  4. All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

274 vote(s)
    79.9%
  1. Nice to see you're being a good sport and are back for the big 500, Becky.
    Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 2.31.24 pm.png
    >jewish
    >atheist
    >GRANDPA
    :story:

Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 2.31.58 pm.png
    Becky's kryptonite: being forced into the deeply problematic emotional labor of supplying evidence for her claims!

• Winner Winner x 14
    Bear Ass

Bear Ass BEARS!

kiwifarms.net
  2. Gee, I wonder why lying RRREEEbecca is always "second guessed" about being Jewish as she shovels lobster into her mouth. Note that she is right back to falsely claiming to be "Latinx" even though fallout over that is why she chimped out and deleted Twitter this time.
    upload_2019-2-7_0-22-25.png
    GAMERGATE
    upload_2019-2-7_0-21-44.png
    upload_2019-2-7_0-21-28.png
    upload_2019-2-7_0-18-14.png
    TOTALBISCUIT
    upload_2019-2-7_0-19-6.png
    upload_2019-2-7_0-19-45.png
    Here's why she got so triggered over being asked for evidence that she muted it.
    upload_2019-2-7_0-20-23.png
    upload_2019-2-7_0-20-13.png

upload_2019-2-7_0-17-49.png
    upload_2019-2-7_0-17-57.png
    RIOT
    upload_2019-2-7_0-17-23.png

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. How odd, many of claims GG supporters had were given with evidence while people like Becky here just had the old "listen and believe" defense. Does she mean talking to the trolls who jumped on to the GG bandwagon and ruined everything? Then yeah I agree.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Anonymus Fluhre

Anonymus Fluhre No man fears what he has seen grow

kiwifarms.net
  4. I'd believe Mami had ovarian cancer if Becky was her biological child.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  5. I bet I could make a TCG out of Becky's life.

What would be a good resource system for Becky?

Twitter character limit?

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  6. I want someone to make a bot out of her tweets. That's all I want for Christmas, Santa.

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Bexy will spend the rest of her life in therapy because reasons.

ZeeMarin

ZeeMarin ZeeMarin

kiwifarms.net
  8. She should spend her life in therapy, because she is supremely fucked up and it could maybe stop her from being such a complete cunt.

But every time it's come up in the past, she's complained that she can't afford it (while being on psychiatric medication) and that they're transphobic/ableist/whatever because they won't just agree with what she says and give her asspats for surviving. Or give her an official autism diagnosis, which I believe she's tried to get from three different doctors (according to her) and all of them disagreed with her True and Honest Feelings about being autistic.

Of course, if she were to be in therapy, about the best we'd get out of it would be official diagnoses - BPD? NPD? HPD? All three? Though they're not treated as well as all her other sources of oppression, so I don't know she'd say even if she was diagnosed as a cluster-B nutcase.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Spoons.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  10. The funny thing is that Becky has a tremendous amount in common with the bible-thumping fundies she hates in that both consider 'evidence' a bad word.

Defamation laws are dangerous but I really wish they could occasionally brought to bear against some of these assholes. Of course it's safer to defame someone who died, I guess...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. RRRREEEEbecca
    upload_2019-2-7_18-24-38.png
    upload_2019-2-7_18-24-49.png
    :story: She claims that "at least once a week" someone would call the cops on papi under suspicion of him kidnapping Rebecca.
    upload_2019-2-7_18-26-38.png
    upload_2019-2-7_18-31-59.png
    upload_2019-2-7_18-33-18.png
    upload_2019-2-7_18-33-37.png
    RRRREEEEbecca
    upload_2019-2-7_18-34-52.png
    upload_2019-2-7_18-35-4.png
    upload_2019-2-7_18-35-48.png
    upload_2019-2-7_18-40-11.png
    GAMERGATE
    upload_2019-2-7_18-36-17.png
    upload_2019-2-7_18-37-58.png
    Cow crossover with Brian Hughes
    upload_2019-2-7_18-37-42.png
    :story:
    upload_2019-2-7_18-39-36.png

• Informative Informative x 3
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Nice to know Ms. Cultural Sensitivity herself knows fuck-all about Ireland. The Irish have no desire to be anywhere near the dumpster fire that is the UK right now, nor would they want to take over anything as "payback". They want to be left alone.

Also, I see the Trans vs. Troons War is gearing up. Excellent. I look forward to the impending brawl of wokeness.

• Winner Winner x 5
    VacuousSpooder

VacuousSpooder Spider Baby So Pure

kiwifarms.net
  13. GAMERGATE: cucks edition
    upload_2019-2-7_19-25-40.png
    upload_2019-2-7_19-25-52.png
    upload_2019-2-7_19-26-17.png
    upload_2019-2-7_19-26-55.png
    upload_2019-2-7_19-28-20.png

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. How does she look that old in her, what, mid-30s? Maybe it's just the angle but she looks like she's in her 50s or 60s in that picture.

Edit: they also both look like exceptional individuals too

• Agree Agree x 5
    #9974 EurocopterTigre, Feb 7, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    EurocopterTigre

EurocopterTigre Proud Attackheliosexual

kiwifarms.net
  15. I actually agree. She really should find help before she ends up like Chloe Sagal.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Snowflake Buster

Snowflake Buster Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good

kiwifarms.net
  16. Being a spiteful witch will do that to ones appearance. She is the embodiment of the first part of this: [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    A single cheeto

A single cheeto 99.9% pure dumbass

kiwifarms.net
  17. [​IMG]

She looks like Tommy Wiseau. And that was a couple years ago. Bitch just keeps getting uglier and uglier, and older looking.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  18. She looks like a melting wax figure. I think its the empty, soulless eyes that really make the haggard appearance, along with all the wrinkles she has from constantly frowning.

• Agree Agree x 5
    A single cheeto

A single cheeto 99.9% pure dumbass

kiwifarms.net
  19. What a crock of shit. There are many instances in which more than two people are joint owners of a property and more than two people are on the mortgage. It's not difficult at all, regardless of whether you own it as joint tenants or as tenants in common. It is no more difficult for people in a polyamourous relationship to organise than for any other group of multiple people.

Did Cuckson not learn anything at all at law school?

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    repentance

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. It is, though, because the kind of people in polyamorous relationships are a bunch of drama-addicted narcissistic fuckwads.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.