Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 8 2.0%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 66 16.5%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 325 81.5%

• Total voters

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
RRRRREEEEbecca is back on Twitter because she couldn't resist screeching about GAMERGATE, something from going on half a decade ago.
View attachment 658860
Rebecca thinks she is going to be "carted off to a camp" by Trump. Rebecca's mami, who Daniel Z. Klein has threatened to physically attack and is constantly being tormented by Rebecca, allegedly has ovarian cancer.
View attachment 658864
View attachment 658865
GAMERGATE
View attachment 658862
RIOT!
View attachment 658861
Incredibly compartmentalized thought processes. "Nobody probably gives a shit that I'm back," but also "KF has a 400+ page thread stalking my every move."

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
Well, she was gone longer than I thought she'd be.

But goddamn does that whole "Not that anyone gives a shit that I'm back/doubt anyone noticed I was gone" bullshit sound exactly like angsty teenage passive-aggression. She knows it's bullshit too because several people are seen asking about her on Jackson's twitter, but it's never good enough for her.

And nobody is sending you to some camp you lazy sow, nor your parents. Though Papi going full-based on her is funny as hell. Guess he's lost any endearment he had with her.....except to use him for her soapbox rants.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gee, I wonder why lying RRREEEbecca is always "second guessed" about being Jewish as she shovels lobster into her mouth. Note that she is right back to falsely claiming to be "Latinx" even though fallout over that is why she chimped out and deleted Twitter this time.
upload_2019-2-7_0-22-25.png
GAMERGATE
upload_2019-2-7_0-21-44.png
upload_2019-2-7_0-21-28.png
upload_2019-2-7_0-18-14.png
TOTALBISCUIT
upload_2019-2-7_0-19-6.png
upload_2019-2-7_0-19-45.png
Here's why she got so triggered over being asked for evidence that she muted it.
upload_2019-2-7_0-20-23.png
upload_2019-2-7_0-20-13.png

upload_2019-2-7_0-17-49.png
upload_2019-2-7_0-17-57.png
RIOT
upload_2019-2-7_0-17-23.png

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Nice to see you're being a good sport and are back for the big 500, Becky.
View attachment 659135
>jewish
>atheist
>GRANDPA
:story:

View attachment 659136
Becky's kryptonite: being forced into the deeply problematic emotional labor of supplying evidence for her claims!
How odd, many of claims GG supporters had were given with evidence while people like Becky here just had the old "listen and believe" defense. Does she mean talking to the trolls who jumped on to the GG bandwagon and ruined everything? Then yeah I agree.

Next Task

kiwifarms.net
Bexy will spend the rest of her life in therapy because reasons.
She should spend her life in therapy, because she is supremely fucked up and it could maybe stop her from being such a complete cunt.

But every time it's come up in the past, she's complained that she can't afford it (while being on psychiatric medication) and that they're transphobic/ableist/whatever because they won't just agree with what she says and give her asspats for surviving. Or give her an official autism diagnosis, which I believe she's tried to get from three different doctors (according to her) and all of them disagreed with her True and Honest Feelings about being autistic.

Of course, if she were to be in therapy, about the best we'd get out of it would be official diagnoses - BPD? NPD? HPD? All three? Though they're not treated as well as all her other sources of oppression, so I don't know she'd say even if she was diagnosed as a cluster-B nutcase.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The funny thing is that Becky has a tremendous amount in common with the bible-thumping fundies she hates in that both consider 'evidence' a bad word.

Defamation laws are dangerous but I really wish they could occasionally brought to bear against some of these assholes. Of course it's safer to defame someone who died, I guess...

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
RRRREEEEbecca
Cow crossover with Brian Hughes
View attachment 659760
Nice to know Ms. Cultural Sensitivity herself knows fuck-all about Ireland. The Irish have no desire to be anywhere near the dumpster fire that is the UK right now, nor would they want to take over anything as "payback". They want to be left alone.

Also, I see the Trans vs. Troons War is gearing up. Excellent. I look forward to the impending brawl of wokeness.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino