Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 8 2.0%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 66 16.5%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 325 81.5%

• Total voters

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What a crock of shit. There are many instances in which more than two people are joint owners of a property and more than two people are on the mortgage. It's not difficult at all, regardless of whether you own it as joint tenants or as tenants in common. It is no more difficult for people in a polyamourous relationship to organise than for any other group of multiple people.

Did Cuckson not learn anything at all at law school?

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
I thought her husband was a lawyer? Are they incapable of forming a trust or partnership?
If Jacksons additional years of law school were to amount to anything outside being something Bex can trot out to intimidate people on twitter, we've yet to see what he actually learned.

And while he does have a job at the mouse house doing apparently law-like stuff, we all know he's likely there thanks to nepotism and not because he's cream of the crop.

Reactions: Portajohn

Feline Darkmage

Nya
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Happy 500 to Basic Becky and the rest of her cuck brigade! Congrats for being so incapable of shutting up or doing any other basic things functional, non-narcissists are capable of that it can be milked for as long as it has! Very few people are so completely rancid that they can achieve 500 pages.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Happy 500 to Basic Becky and the rest of her cuck brigade! Congrats for being so incapable of shutting up or doing any other basic things functional, non-narcissists are capable of that it can be milked for as long as it has! Very few people are so completely rancid that they can achieve 500 pages.
May the fucked-up, frumpy, nasty-ass, ugly Tommy Wiseau looking fake-troon cunt of a whore of a bitch have another 500.

Next Task

kiwifarms.net
I actually agree. She really should find help before she ends up like Chloe Sagal.
She won't - whether that's a good thing or not depends on your own personal compass. But Becky is waaaay too much of a narcissist to actually kill herself. Talk about it all the time? Sure. Use it to manipulate people? You bet. Maybe even take two aspirin and claim it's a cry for help? Undoubtedly has happened in the past - look how she talks about her cutting.

But actually depriving the world of the awesomeness she thinks she is? I'd say almost never. To her, suicide is just another tool in her arsenal of being the world's biggest victim.

El Porko Fako

Lickin' it Old School
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And while he does have a job at the mouse house doing apparently law-like stuff
He likes to make himself sound like a big shot IP lawyer, but I have a theory that the only thing he does is sit in his little cubicle where he goes through Youtube to make sure no users have uploaded entire Disney movies and DMCAs people on the website like a tool.

pozilei

gnome related slander
kiwifarms.net

She looks like Tommy Wiseau. And that was a couple years ago. Bitch just keeps getting uglier and uglier, and older looking.
These days she looks like Tommy Wiseau paired with a witchdemon from hell. Even the dog looks horrified.
becky oh the horror.PNG

Her trying to smile somehow makes everything so much worse...

archive

Last edited:

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought her husband was a lawyer? Are they incapable of forming a trust or partnership?
You don't even need to do that. There's no requirement that there only be two owners on stock standard property titles. They just need to work out whether they want to be equal owners with survivorship or not. Becky is just carrying on.

Where it can become a bit more messy when there are multiple people involved is if one of the owners wants out.

MyOtherNicknameIsAPun

Neck sleeve owner. Cybermercenary in my spare time
kiwifarms.net
500 pages of absolute nobody making dramawaves out of nothing. It's spectacular to watch. Thank you, Becky, for being you: narcissistic, self-assured, oversharing windmill of r-tarded takes, lies, and e-begging. Silver stars go to lawyer who can't google shit and game designer who got woke, will end up broke.

:semperfidelis:

May your tard tard cum flow freely.

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
The bingo wings are progressing nicely, Becky.

He likes to make himself sound like a big shot IP lawyer, but I have a theory that the only thing he does is sit in his little cubicle where he goes through Youtube to make sure no users have uploaded entire Disney movies and DMCAs people on the website like a tool.
That's not a theory, that's a fact. He is listed as a legal coordinator, which (from what I read) is a low level, low paying job that a paralegal often does. Cuckson is a half-step above coffee-fetcher.

Oh Ok Yeah That's Cool

strut bitch
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes you see people's faces behind their tweets or art and go "wow! I didn't expect them to look like that!" or "Oh wow they aren't at all like I expect!" But with Becky, she looks like how she tweets and the words "suicide bait". She looks like a straight up cunt that people usually make up bullshit excuses to avoid hanging around with. That picture about how ugly thoughts make you ugly is down right true in her case.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People are so bored they are starting drama with the account for the Auschwitz museum. and of course Becky involves herself.
upload_2019-2-8_22-24-16.png
upload_2019-2-8_22-24-30.png
upload_2019-2-8_22-25-55.png
upload_2019-2-8_22-26-23.png
"At that point in my depression spiral where seeing the pile of unanswered texts, DMs, & Facebook messages has me on the edge of a panic attack."
upload_2019-2-8_22-27-22.png
RIOT
upload_2019-2-8_22-28-38.png
They have supposedly started letting Rebecca "work from home," "To accommodate Shabbat. I requested it & since I don’t attend meetings, he saw no reason why I shouldn’t."
upload_2019-2-8_22-28-53.png
upload_2019-2-8_22-29-46.png
As you can see, Rebecca was hard at work and focused on her job.
upload_2019-2-8_22-31-14.png
Still RRRREEEbeccaing about the Auschwitz Museum account.
upload_2019-2-8_22-32-19.png

upload_2019-2-8_22-32-40.png

upload_2019-2-8_22-33-6.png
This is in reference to the Peter Coffin rape apologist drama.
upload_2019-2-8_23-2-48.png

upload_2019-2-8_22-34-30.png
upload_2019-2-8_22-34-1.png

upload_2019-2-8_23-3-25.png
MAX LANDIS
upload_2019-2-8_23-4-17.png
Crossover with Justin Scott Simon.
upload_2019-2-8_23-4-40.png

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino