• ”I don't do any drugs other than masturbation.”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-GerberFaked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape.

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Hellfire, Nov 3, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

?

Who's cucking who?

1. Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

6 vote(s)
    1.7%
  2. Cuckson is cucking Daniel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Basic Becky is cucking Both

63 vote(s)
    18.1%
  4. All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

279 vote(s)
    80.2%
  1. Once again she blames it on Kiwi Farms for criticizing her behavior on the internet.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Snowflake Buster

Snowflake Buster Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good

kiwifarms.net
  2. Remember when Becky did exactly the same thing as Coffin? Two months ago, blaming KF because of course a precious tranny can't be a rapist.
    I do!
    Becky did end up blocking her after immense pressure, but her BELIEVE WOMEN!!1 shit tends not to mesh well when it's women accusing trannies.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Bear Ass

Bear Ass BEARS!

kiwifarms.net
  3. Becky says things like 'I was attacked for bringing up my rapist so I don't feel like I can talk about it here anymore'. Except she wasn't attacked, her feels about what she can and can't write on Twitter are irrelevant, and she never shuts up about it anyway. The amount she complains about not being able to talk about things she's talking about makes me wish she would actually experience some of the silencing she never stops whining about.

She gets away with so many lies to her followers, who appear to uncritically accept everything she says. Yet you'll struggle to find someone who defines 'feels before reals' more than Becky. If she says she has an emotion, everyone needs to know about it and cater to it and be aware that she has absolutely no control over it.

Really, everyone we've ever seen reply to Becky in a positive way on Twitter is at the very least an NPC, and would likely be a lolcow, even if just of the dull variety. Swallowing her bullshit on the regular is not the sign of a healthy mind.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. She did exactly the same shit to other people claiming misconduct by the so-called "rapist" before she decided he was a rapist (because he dumped her). She's accused one of her own cucks of being a rapist, too, when he tried to leave this hideous cunt.

She lies a lot. The only reason she's calling him a rapist is she's mad she doesn't get his dick any more.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Feels Feels x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  5. Those two are empty person-shaped husks that have long since been drained of anything resembling humanity. There's noting left to drain.

I've been waiting for Becky's HAES phase. This is a treat. Hope she really runs with this one, fatspergs deeply amuse me.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  6. I was excited to see that too! i miss the old FPH days- nothing quite like a place so dedicated to making fun of something that humans are biologically programmed to hate. becky sliding into HAES will be glorious.

Anyone else find her claim about papi carrying around her birth certificate to be... odd?

1. Becky is adopted.
    2. Becky claims she found out she was adopted after doing a dna test as an adult
    3. Becky claims papi carried around her birth certificate to prove he is her father and not a kidnapper

After some digging it seems that an updated birth certificate is issued with the adopted parents name and the original birth certificate is often sealed, access locked behind a court order. Not an expert on adoption law, but I figured some others may have the same thought as me.

Regardless, the act of carrying around a birth certificate to prove you didn't kidnap your kid still seems pretty outright false. Didn't she grow up in a heavily latino area? Lots of kids are paler in their youth than as adults, and white latinos are a real and well understood thing. More typical becky histrionics.

• Agree Agree x 8
    #10026 AlexJonesGotMePregnant, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2019
    AlexJonesGotMePregnant

AlexJonesGotMePregnant and gave me aids

kiwifarms.net
  7. Yeah it's just as true as a doctor telling her that she should be suicidal because she's fat and her ever being anorexic.

...as in, completely made up.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Also how dumb do you have to be not to figure out (not even suspect) you are adopted when your Papi is walking around waving a piece of paper proving he didn't kidnap you?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    Deven

Deven Vagina-niggers GET OUT REEEEEE

kiwifarms.net
  9. To be fair (and I’m not giving this basic bitch any credit), some mixed-race families have this problem. Knew a guy who was white as an Irish but his family is actually black, and a lighter-skinned Hispanic family who had darker kids. People asked, but there was definitely no police calling, especially back in the Triassic when Becky was little. She, again, is trying to drum up current events to be all about her.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  10. We've seen the pictures of her parents. They're white as fuck.

• Agree Agree x 12
    talk talk talk

talk talk talk Wise and Terrible

kiwifarms.net
  11. Once you realize that Becky's Twitter is a stream of imagined incidents and lies that never bother with any coherency, everything makes a lot more sense.

• Agree Agree x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  12. RRRRREEEEEbecca 'accidentally' retweeted a "Republican about Israel. " People called her out over it and Rebecca threw a tantrum and threatened to delete her account, yet again, and is currently locked down.
    http://archive.li/M1iTK
    upload_2019-2-10_18-3-9.png
    "The tankies aren’t going to stop until I’m dead. There was never going to be another ending to this."
    upload_2019-2-10_18-3-42.png
    http://archive.li/VzkyE
    upload_2019-2-10_17-54-6.png
    upload_2019-2-10_17-54-16.png
    Cow crossovers with Brian Hughes and Timothy Craig.
    upload_2019-2-10_17-57-14.png
    upload_2019-2-10_17-56-31.png
    upload_2019-2-10_17-56-18.png

http://archive.li/36Dn1
    upload_2019-2-10_17-43-42.png

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Talk about a tard fight. Like there's anything wrong with retweeting someone you agree with about something even if they're a Republican.

But hey, RRREEEEEEEbecky picks her own shitty companions, where it's a thought crime to associate with the wrong people, so she pretty much deserves to get shit on for the same trivial divergences of opinion as any other SJW cultist.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  14. wtf I love tankies now?

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. They do cause losers like RRREEEEEEbecca and Nora RRRREeeeeeed to flip their shit by actually having ideological standards of some sort other than just saying "reeeee I'm a troon" and automatically getting asspats.

• Agree Agree x 7
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  16. Praxis? Folx? Those aren't even real words. I do however agree with aguyuno. Not everything has to be a war.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Snowflake Buster

Snowflake Buster Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good

kiwifarms.net
  17. I don't think Reeebeca is using it right though.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    EurocopterTigre

EurocopterTigre Proud Attackheliosexual

kiwifarms.net
  18. Possibly using the educational definition of it, cribbing from the wikipedia page;

It's basically a Marxist approach to education, that in order to liberate countries where minorities are kept under thumb - they need to be taught that the government or regimes they live under is unusual or wrong and, once educated, will be more capable of breaking free of governmental control.

It's not entirely off in that educating these groups will make a difference to the people, but learning to read and write probably still isn't going to lead to an end of an oppressive government. But Praxis still considered an important aspect of curriculum design anyway. That said I'm pretty sure that person tweeting is just putting out buzz words to look important anyway

• Informative Informative x 7
    RisingPheonix

RisingPheonix I came here to squark at you

kiwifarms.net
  19. Using praxis in a Twitter setting is 99% indicative the writer is an SJW lolcow. They love it, because they think it makes them sound university-educated.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Unless whatever you're saying is between covers and printed on dead trees just say "practice" instead of being a gigantic faggot.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.