Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 8 2.0%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 66 16.5%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 325 81.5%

• Total voters

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now why would Becky post the ad for a house they may end up buying? Surely it wouldn't be so she can later claim that stalkers are harassing them there.

On another note,

View attachment 660926View attachment 660927View attachment 660928View attachment 660929

http://archive.fo/dfsvJ

Gotta love how Becky was working from home so she could observe shabbat but is spending her Friday night tweeting.
:story:
upload_2019-2-9_21-56-47.png

upload_2019-2-9_21-58-18.png
upload_2019-2-9_21-59-8.png
RRRREEEbecca
upload_2019-2-9_22-0-31.png

upload_2019-2-9_22-0-52.png
RRRREEEbecca
upload_2019-2-9_22-1-17.png
upload_2019-2-9_22-1-28.png
Crossover with the ongoing Peter Coffin defends rapist Wesley 'laurelai' Bailey drama.
upload_2019-2-9_22-4-46.png
upload_2019-2-9_22-4-57.png

Bear Ass

BEARS!
kiwifarms.net
Remember when Becky did exactly the same thing as Coffin? Two months ago, blaming KF because of course a precious tranny can't be a rapist.
I do!
RIOT!!

View attachment 614193 View attachment 614194 View attachment 614195 View attachment 614197 View attachment 614198 View attachment 614199 View attachment 614200

(((Allison))) is a complete idiot who thinks someone at Riot doxed Becky and Becky does nothing to correct the misunderstanding.

View attachment 614206

I'm not sure how the fuck you dox someone's wedding when Becky has publicly tweeted the location and the date...

View attachment 614209 View attachment 614210

Laurelai follows up on their earlier conversation.

View attachment 614215

Kiwis!

View attachment 614221

If it's OK to reject out of hand anything which has been published here, then everyone should feel free to disbelieve Becky's claims of being raped by PP and her claims of abuse at Riot.
Becky did end up blocking her after immense pressure, but her BELIEVE WOMEN!!1 shit tends not to mesh well when it's women accusing trannies.

Next Task

kiwifarms.net
Becky says things like 'I was attacked for bringing up my rapist so I don't feel like I can talk about it here anymore'. Except she wasn't attacked, her feels about what she can and can't write on Twitter are irrelevant, and she never shuts up about it anyway. The amount she complains about not being able to talk about things she's talking about makes me wish she would actually experience some of the silencing she never stops whining about.

She gets away with so many lies to her followers, who appear to uncritically accept everything she says. Yet you'll struggle to find someone who defines 'feels before reals' more than Becky. If she says she has an emotion, everyone needs to know about it and cater to it and be aware that she has absolutely no control over it.

Really, everyone we've ever seen reply to Becky in a positive way on Twitter is at the very least an NPC, and would likely be a lolcow, even if just of the dull variety. Swallowing her bullshit on the regular is not the sign of a healthy mind.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Becky says things like 'I was attacked for bringing up my rapist so I don't feel like I can talk about it here anymore'. Except she wasn't attacked, her feels about what she can and can't write on Twitter are irrelevant, and she never shuts up about it anyway.
She did exactly the same shit to other people claiming misconduct by the so-called "rapist" before she decided he was a rapist (because he dumped her). She's accused one of her own cucks of being a rapist, too, when he tried to leave this hideous cunt.

She lies a lot. The only reason she's calling him a rapist is she's mad she doesn't get his dick any more.

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
It's still a wonder that it doesn't drain the two lads when they do everything to make her happy, and she *still* wants to be miserable about shitty boyfriends from decades ago (or ones she lets mess with her because of her open relationship beliefs)
Those two are empty person-shaped husks that have long since been drained of anything resembling humanity. There's noting left to drain.

I've been waiting for Becky's HAES phase. This is a treat. Hope she really runs with this one, fatspergs deeply amuse me.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

and gave me aids
kiwifarms.net
Those two are empty person-shaped husks that have long since been drained of anything resembling humanity. There's noting left to drain.

I've been waiting for Becky's HAES phase. This is a treat. Hope she really runs with this one, fatspergs deeply amuse me.
I was excited to see that too! i miss the old FPH days- nothing quite like a place so dedicated to making fun of something that humans are biologically programmed to hate. becky sliding into HAES will be glorious.

Anyone else find her claim about papi carrying around her birth certificate to be... odd?

1. Becky is adopted.
2. Becky claims she found out she was adopted after doing a dna test as an adult
3. Becky claims papi carried around her birth certificate to prove he is her father and not a kidnapper

After some digging it seems that an updated birth certificate is issued with the adopted parents name and the original birth certificate is often sealed, access locked behind a court order. Not an expert on adoption law, but I figured some others may have the same thought as me.

Regardless, the act of carrying around a birth certificate to prove you didn't kidnap your kid still seems pretty outright false. Didn't she grow up in a heavily latino area? Lots of kids are paler in their youth than as adults, and white latinos are a real and well understood thing. More typical becky histrionics.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone else find her claim about papi carrying around her birth certificate to be... odd?

1. Becky is adopted.
2. Becky claims she found out she was adopted after doing a dna test as an adult
3. Becky claims papi carried around her birth certificate to prove he is her father and not a kidnapper

After some digging it seems that an updated birth certificate is issued with the adopted parents name and the original birth certificate is often sealed, access locked behind a court order. Not an expert on adoption law, but I figured some others may have the same thought as me.

Regardless, the act of carrying around a birth certificate to prove you didn't kidnap your kid still seems pretty outright false. Didn't she grow up in a heavily latino area? Lots of kids are paler in their youth than as adults, and white latinos are a real and well understood thing. More typical becky histrionics.
Yeah it's just as true as a doctor telling her that she should be suicidal because she's fat and her ever being anorexic.

...as in, completely made up.

Hot Like Bea

kiwifarms.net
Also how dumb do you have to be not to figure out (not even suspect) you are adopted when your Papi is walking around waving a piece of paper proving he didn't kidnap you?
To be fair (and I’m not giving this basic bitch any credit), some mixed-race families have this problem. Knew a guy who was white as an Irish but his family is actually black, and a lighter-skinned Hispanic family who had darker kids. People asked, but there was definitely no police calling, especially back in the Triassic when Becky was little. She, again, is trying to drum up current events to be all about her.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
RRRRREEEEEbecca 'accidentally' retweeted a "Republican about Israel. " People called her out over it and Rebecca threw a tantrum and threatened to delete her account, yet again, and is currently locked down.
http://archive.li/M1iTK
upload_2019-2-10_18-3-9.png
"The tankies aren’t going to stop until I’m dead. There was never going to be another ending to this."
upload_2019-2-10_18-3-42.png
http://archive.li/VzkyE
upload_2019-2-10_17-54-6.png
upload_2019-2-10_17-54-16.png
Cow crossovers with Brian Hughes and Timothy Craig.
upload_2019-2-10_17-57-14.png
upload_2019-2-10_17-56-31.png
upload_2019-2-10_17-56-18.png

http://archive.li/36Dn1
upload_2019-2-10_17-43-42.png

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
RRRRREEEEEbecca 'accidentally' retweeted a "Republican about Israel. " People called her out over it and Rebecca threw a tantrum and threatened to delete her account, yet again, and is currently locked down.
Talk about a tard fight. Like there's anything wrong with retweeting someone you agree with about something even if they're a Republican.

But hey, RRREEEEEEEbecky picks her own shitty companions, where it's a thought crime to associate with the wrong people, so she pretty much deserves to get shit on for the same trivial divergences of opinion as any other SJW cultist.

EurocopterTigre

S-stop staring at my exhaust ports and tail rotor~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Praxis? Folx? Those aren't even real words. I do however agree with aguyuno. Not everything has to be a war.
Praxis
[prak-sis]
noun, plural prax·is·es, prax·es [prak-seez] /ˈpræk siz/.
practice, as distinguished from theory; application or use, as of knowledge or skills.
I don't think Reeebeca is using it right though.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino