• ”I have doxxed people though, including an autistic 8-year-old who really fucking deserved it.”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-GerberFaked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape.

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Hellfire, Nov 3, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

?

Who's cucking who?

1. Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

6 vote(s)
    1.7%
  2. Cuckson is cucking Daniel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Basic Becky is cucking Both

63 vote(s)
    18.1%
  4. All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

279 vote(s)
    80.2%
  1. Praxis is connected to many of Frankfurt School writings. It's actually very funny that Twitter crowd has latched onto that because that was one of the more universal ideas of FS and it goes against what Twitterati do.

Stripping the ideas to bare bones praxis could be stated as a question: is what you're doing right now is good for goals you want to reach?

Praxis was supposed to be "action for betterment informed by theory", so tweeting hot takes and cryin' really now are as far removed from it as it can be.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    MyOtherNicknameIsAPun

MyOtherNicknameIsAPun Neck sleeve owner

kiwifarms.net
  2. It's as old as philosophy.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  3. Yeah, I'm just providing context, their use of praxis is surely influenced by the "fancy words academia uses" and when you hear "praxis" in social sciences/social justice circles, you can be sure it comes from critical theory/FS. And still, twitting about "praxis" goes against what praxis is. I find it entertaining.

• Like Like x 3
    MyOtherNicknameIsAPun

kiwifarms.net
  4. Rebecca deleted her account, yet again. http://archive.li/EQIz4
    upload_2019-2-11_5-2-22.png
    Cuckson is trying to blame the Twitter community and use Rebecca supposedly being suicidal to try and guilt people. http://archive.fo/AvPgz
    upload_2019-2-11_5-2-14.png
    Cuckson's tweet was sent minutes after this one from a friend of the Gerbers showing them all laughing at the dog on the table.
    upload_2019-2-11_5-6-12.png
    upload_2019-2-11_5-5-12.png

• Winner Winner x 14
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. It reminds me of when tumblrinas talk about "discourse" but they really mean having infantile tantrums about children's cartoons.

• Agree Agree x 9
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  6. I'm all for John Max Landis getting the nepotism boot from making studio productions...

As long as they purge Cuckson for the same reason at the same time too from getting Disney lawyers frappachinos.

Obviously, she attempted to fuck her way to the top during her undergraduate studies in college only to get dissed by the more successful family in entertainment's son and had to settle for some skin game producer's loser privileged son instead, thus the hard feelings on her part. Deep Reeebecca lore is still soaked in the same bitter spittle flecks as the usual surface Reebecca lore, it appears.

Schrodinger's exceptional individual.

Her adopted father is medium skin dark for a Cuban. Her adopted mother would be considered as having light skin for a Cuban which means she's likely sporting slaver blood from Spain in her veins.

Here's to the next 500 pages, assuming no flips, shrieking harpy fans; :fapcup:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Very Honest Content

Very Honest Content (Formerly a) Niggo(?)

kiwifarms.net
  7. She should have to pay reparations every day for her slaving ways, and never allowed to have a plastic straw again, even if she dies.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  8. *Gasp* Did Becky let a woman into their house?

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    trombonista

trombonista Sparking!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I think we may really enjoy the "Cuck Househunt of 2019" and I'm very optimistic on that story producing the tard cum. "The broker misgendered me THREE times!"

I don't know if anybody else found that house she posted about, but I could not find it. Looks like it fell through anyway. But if they are looking for a large Craftsman anywhere commutable to Paramount (because I would imagine Bex's commute needs trump everybody else's) they are starting EASILY at the 1 million mark.

If this bitch EVER starts another gofundme after moving into a million-plus house.... Just thinking about it makes me a-loggy/mad at the internet... I know I'm not the only one who finds Bex to be among the most infuriating of cows.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Von Wolf Demon

Von Wolf Demon Wax me my girly balls!

kiwifarms.net
  10. On one hand I have no love for real estate agents, on the other hand they will see morons to skin and would have to play nice with their delusions to secure the commission. I can almost hear it now:

"Honey, I'm home. What a day, what a day. I finally sold that wooden hut for pretty mint, but what bunch of queer people bought it! There was a fat woman who asked to be called a boy, but her… his two husbands, called him "they". No, really, honey. Why would I pull your leg?

She told me a story about her latiniks white Cuban adopted Jewish convert disabled *inhales* European poly bi Disney prices heritage. Couldn't make heads or tails out of it. But they had the cash. I mean, they and him and him had the cash. Bring me beer, I'm getting dizzy."

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    MyOtherNicknameIsAPun

kiwifarms.net
  11. Oh yeah, no doubt, that is why I mentioned a broker rather than an agent. The mortgage broker people are usually not as nice. But even they would likely not misgender anyone more than once. I just made it three as that is what Bex would do.

One mistaken misgendering= three intentional misgenderings in BexLand. Because she is a lying liar who lies...

Either way, there are a lot of pitfalls and speedbumps in buying a house, even for Chad and Stacey... for exceptional individuals like these three? The comic possibilities are endless...

Fundraiser to buy new roof... when?

• Agree Agree x 3
    Von Wolf Demon

Von Wolf Demon Wax me my girly balls!

kiwifarms.net
  12. I just caught up but it looks like I missed it regardless, but are they actually going to try and buy a house?

The only one of them that was worth any money was fired months ago, between the three of them it's a entry level clerk job and a on-again off-again temp agency worker - where could they possibly get a mortgage?

On what planet can they put "my other fiancee used to have a good job so we're good for it"?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  13. She'd throw anyone else under the bus for doing the same, so she's got zero room to shriek at the other harpies that she has orbiting her for descending on her. But of course, "do as I say, not as a do" when it comes to Becky. So now it's time for pity with the same suicide baiting she uses every time.

We'll see how long the twitter absentee tantrum lasts this time. I underestimated last round.

• Agree Agree x 2
    VacuousSpooder

VacuousSpooder Spider Baby So Pure

kiwifarms.net
  14. This thread is so reassuring. No matter how long you leave it, you always come back to the same shit.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 3
    Lackadaisy

Lackadaisy chew jew

kiwifarms.net
  15. Becky's called herself woman too many times recently, it's like she's not even male. And where are all the dick pics? A real man, even a trans man, would be flopping that sausage out for everyone to see goddamn it. The one time you want dick pics and they're nowhere to be seen.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Becky saying it was only three? That's :optimistic:.

Likely she'd throw in some 'the realtor only talked to my husbands even though I'm the one making all the decisions what a misogynist transphobe'. Which would be fun because this will make the realtor be misogynist against a 'man', and while Becky likely has complete veto power over any movement in that fucking household, the chances of her taking the lead in a negotiation rather than just mumbling while living on Twitter and Cuckson doing the actual talking is pretty close to nil.

See also how she makes him tweet about how suicidal and terrible all the internet haters are making her feel, because her loyal public demands to know that she has been hurt and that Something Must Be Done.

Chances that she didn't leave her room because muh suicides? Or would she pass up the chance to jealously police a woman in her vicinity? She seems exactly the type who hates other women, based on some of her past interactions. Meanwhile, it's always nice to see how quickly Becky's identity changes depending on what point she wants to make. She is simultaneously so many contradictory things that I'm surprised she hasn't imploded.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Looks like Rebecca is taking her act to tranny facebook to bless us with a cow crossover:

bexrani00.png
    bexrani01.png
    bexrani02.png
    rani03.png
    ranibex04.png

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 13
    • Winner Winner x 2
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  18. Becky is back on Twitter. http://archive.li/fTVbZ
    These are from before she deleted. http://archive.fo/ZlOOw
    upload_2019-2-13_18-47-39.png
    upload_2019-2-13_18-47-49.png
    upload_2019-2-13_18-48-38.png
    http://archive.fo/kvL6K
    upload_2019-2-13_18-49-6.png
    http://archive.li/HCzCJ
    upload_2019-2-13_18-46-22.png
    Becky got back on Twitter and was immediately "CRYING" at her desk because of a video game announcement.
    upload_2019-2-13_18-58-28.png
    upload_2019-2-13_18-50-51.png
    upload_2019-2-13_18-51-9.png
    She claims she was "too suicidal" to handle getting called out for accidentally retweeting a Republican and is still trying to harass ChapienFerret. http://archive.fo/O3Gvd
    upload_2019-2-13_18-52-27.png
    "hellsite" and yet despite claiming numerous times that she's deleting her account and never coming back, here she is.
    upload_2019-2-13_18-54-37.png
    :story: Some states allow "homewreckers" to be sued for breaking up marriages, Rebecca finds this "TERRIFYING" because of her willful relationship with PUNNINGPUNDIT. http://archive.fo/H101C
    upload_2019-2-13_18-55-42.png

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. "FUCK CALLOUT CULTURE!"
    "Why hasn't my harasser been called out yet?‽"
    "My grandmother was raped!!"
    "YAY GAME!!!"

Sometimes reading manic Becky tweets really makes me feel dizzy.

• Agree  x 12
    • Feels  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    pozilei

pozilei gnome related slander

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.