Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 67 15.8%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 345 81.6%

• Total voters

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Reminder that both Jackson Gerber and Daniel Z. Klein have made threats to physically assault Rebecca's mother and father, but sure, mami would "terrorize" these cucks that are half her age.
They're both pathetic, miserable, chickenshit little cucks who wouldn't lift a finger while she was being raped right in front of them. Mami probably would terrorize these pitiable little pea-balled weaklings.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her hair looks a mess because she goes to beauty schools for dirt cheap dye and cut jobs that look like crap. She also doesn’t appear to take care of her appearance in any way (like skincare or hair).
I've never seen anyone who uses beauty schools have hair that bad. I have little doubt that she's been told she needs her hair completely restyled and needs to lay off the bleaching for a few months and just ignores the advice.

Given how quickly her hair looks like shit after it's been done, I suspect she's doing fuck all to maintain it between salon visits, too. You don't need to use $50 shampoo and conditioner, but coloured hair is more fragile and it does require extra care to keep it looking good - especially if it's been bleached as well.

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
Reminder that both Jackson Gerber and Daniel Z. Klein have made threats to physically assault Rebecca's mother and father, but sure, mami would "terrorize" these cucks that are half her age.
Jackson was quite happy to hop to Mami and Papi's tune when they paid for their engagement holiday and Walt Disney World wedding.

Daniel is actually concerning, Jackson's "y-yeah I stood up to them too" is just Jackson trying to prove he's a rebel too so he can get cuck points.

Also Bex blowing hot and cold on Mami and Papi again.

"I don't want to talk to them because misgendering and not understanding how this med swap is affecting me!!"
"Reee why haven't they called when I've been in a horrid mood while swapping to some new meds?"

I would imagine Mami didn't even say anything that harsh - but probably suggested to Bex that if she's serious about being a parent, she needs to give up the alternative lifestyle or tone it down first - maybe even suggested things that may allow her to carry to term.

But again, if Mami is genuinely that bad Bex could just cut her off but never does.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 691751
I'm sure she means "emotionally terrorize" but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if some old cuban lady could beat the ass of both cucks with one hand tied around her back if she were allowed a wooden spoon in the other.

Barabbas

kiwifarms.net
Do Mami & Papi read her twitter output, how else would they know about all these things she does for attention if they're boomers living on the other side of the country? Like she mentioned her mother asked her if she realises how much her 'hysteria' affects others around her.

Do they read this thread maybe? Hola Mami, sorry for your terrible burden.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

and gave me aids
kiwifarms.net
I
Do Mami & Papi read her twitter output, how else would they know about all these things she does for attention if they're boomers living on the other side of the country? Like she mentioned her mother asked her if she realises how much her 'hysteria' affects others around her.

Do they read this thread maybe? Hola Mami, sorry for your terrible burden.
I can picture Mami signing up to hang out with all the old terfs that signed up from the yaniv incident. They can all laugh at dumb becky together, with us.

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
What if Mami and Papi are done with her? What if the gravy train is shut off? Every day that passes must raise becky's blood pressure even further. Her endless meltdowns would be so funny
Rating this optimistic, Bex always overblows anything remotely negative or critical sent her way. Just because Bex is acting like her parents no longer give a toss doesn't mean it's true. The truth probably is more mundane than the picture Bex is giving - remember this is the same person who goes to plays and focuses more on finding something to be offended by rather than enjoying it.

Mami and Papi probably closed contact for a few days because they figured it was best to let the cucks handle the pill switchover and pointless to aggravate her further with any calls after the last one.

I’m supprised nobody prank called Mami or Papi about Ol’Bexie
I don't think Mami or Papi's details are actually out there despite some best efforts by Bex to leak their names and locations at times. That said anyone who does actually do this is breaking Farms rules and will be soundly mocked. Your not supposed to interfere with a cow, just observe and let them do their thing.

Besides that Bex loves to claim Mami and Papi are being harassed by GAMERS and ANONS, regardless of the fact that the sort of info Bex drops online could prompt people who buy her stories to call Mami and Papi to tell them what horrible adoptive parents they have been,

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m supprised nobody prank called Mami or Papi about Ol’Bexie
I imagine if anyone were to contact them it would be to send a top ten (or hundred) tweets from Becky about them in the hopes that they'd finally shut her off for good thanks to her vicious backstabbing nature. I have to wonder if they're old enough to not understand the internet or if they consciously make an effort to stay away from her social media.

Abortions4All

Free the Mad Bears
kiwifarms.net
I'd send them flowers with a card saying, "Sometimes the best course of action is to let go."
The moment she reads this post, it will be transmuted into a real card that was genuinely sent with flowers, written in a vaguely menacing script and signed, "Gamergate (PS we're right behind you)." This will now become part of her story of eternal torment by relentless "emails" and "phone calls" and "SWATing."

Next Task

kiwifarms.net
They're both pathetic, miserable, chickenshit little cucks who wouldn't lift a finger while she was being raped right in front of them.
To be more fair to them than they deserve, she wasn't being raped at the time. She only called it rape once she broke up with PunningPundit, when magically her consent was revoked.

I imagine if anyone were to contact them it would be to send a top ten (or hundred) tweets from Becky about them in the hopes that they'd finally shut her off for good thanks to her vicious backstabbing nature. I have to wonder if they're old enough to not understand the internet or if they consciously make an effort to stay away from her social media.
That's the step that's most tempting, in terms of pozload my neghole. Like with Jake Alley's mother, getting the parents of these ungrateful shits to see what they're being accused of, and how horribly their children treat them online, which is likely very different from how they behave otherwise because they still get money from their parents.

I want that to happen. I won't make it happen. But I can't say I'd be too mad at someone who did.

El Porko Fako

Lickin' it Old School
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're both pathetic, miserable, chickenshit little cucks who wouldn't lift a finger while she was being raped right in front of them.
While Rebecca is getting plowed by some deranged pervert she met online, Cuckson and Daniel are each holding one of her hands in one of their hands. while jerking off with the other. They move their mouths closely to Rebeccs's ears and softly sing 'God Help the Outcasts."

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino