Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 67 15.9%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 343 81.5%

• Total voters

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
I imagine if anyone were to contact them...I have to wonder if they're old enough to not understand the internet or if they consciously make an effort to stay away from her social media.
Adoptive father is a long time Dr. Who fan, I'm going to grant him the baseline understanding benefit of the doubt on this one, at least from a technical standpoint if not a cultural one. Adoptive mother doesn't know shit about the internet or social media though I'm almost certain, if anything, the husband gives her the relevant status reports if he's following his adoptive daughter online for the unfiltered details. I do believe she can understand sending a text message to Rebecca from her cell contacts though, so when her husband tells her the posts on Twitter or Facebook or wherever she can't stand, off that text goes immediately because who can blame her at this point after having to put up with Dan the abusive man and the total failure of a son-in-law they thought they were ok sending the child they raised to live with?

MyOtherNicknameIsAPun

Neck sleeve owner. Cybermercenary in my spare time
kiwifarms.net
Why is she still going on about Riot? She got her hush money and a dopamine hit when she could have her nanoseconds of e-fame. But the "scandal" has blown over, since then Twitter found approximately 10k other things to get outraged about. Why do cows cling so much to lost causes? RIOT, #REHIREJAMESGUNN, WEASELLY FROM STAR TREK PUT ME ON BLOCKBOT.

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
Why is she still going on about Riot? She got her hush money and a dopamine hit when she could have her nanoseconds of e-fame. But the "scandal" has blown over, since then Twitter found approximately 10k other things to get outraged about. Why do cows cling so much to lost causes? RIOT, #REHIREJAMESGUNN, WEASELLY FROM STAR TREK PUT ME ON BLOCKBOT.
In Becky's case, the same reason she blathers endlessly about every other perceived slight or made-up problem in her life: a desperate, never-satisfied need for external validation. Probably the same for most other cows.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Bex finally got the pushback from left twitter she was looking for.

View attachment 692402

you know what that means... meltdown and flounce!

View attachment 692404

credit where it's due: the bait worked, she has 40+ replies from people telling her she's totally real and valid.
What an utterly fake cunt.

People who actually believe a religion don't threaten to quit in a temper tantrum because people point out how fucking fake they are.

A single cheeto

99.9% pure dumbass
kiwifarms.net
I thought she also felt at home with her Cuban heritage? Or does it only matter if shes getting her ass handed to her on twitter that brings up shit for asspats?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

Clockwork Dragon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, I can see her committment to her faith was sorely tested. The trials of faith of such mere pikers as Daniel (who was thrown in a lion's den); and Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego (guys who refused to worship a golden statue of the king and were thrown into a fiery furnace) have nothing at all on poor Reeeeebecca, the sorta-trans, sorta-Cuban, sorta ex-Catholic Jew.

At least she can eat puerco con leche, or langosta again, or even shrimp in cream sauce. We know how guilty she felt about that.

Casta Spersions

Who's the fairest of them all?
kiwifarms.net
Funny how being Jewish and not being an asshole and injecting herself into every highly contentious political conversation regarding Judaism on Twitter never occurred to her. I wonder why.

Also calling bullshit on her archiving war crimes committed against Palestine for YEARS or indeed, at all. Certainly not if a Photoshop image made her lose sleep for a week.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Well, I can see her committment to her faith was sorely tested. The trials of faith of such mere pikers as Daniel (who was thrown in a lion's den); and Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego (guys who refused to worship a golden statue of the king and were thrown into a fiery furnace) have nothing at all on poor Reeeeebecca, the sorta-trans, sorta-Cuban, sorta ex-Catholic Jew.
It's amazing to me that this brainless cunt thought getting into a persecution comparison contest with a bunch of Jews would work out well.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino