Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 10 2.0%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 75 15.1%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 411 82.7%

• Total voters

Kheapathic

Weebs and Wall Runs
kiwifarms.net
... Like even fucking Jake Alley or Moviebob havent gone this fucking low yet.
Bob already established he's for a superior form of people to inherit the Earth. The only religion he could do that under is Islam; but he's such a high intellect aethiest, he'd have an internal conflict bigger than Becky's victim complex.

Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to guess this will last about a week or two, then she'll be back on Twitter proclaiming how she's TOTES STRONGER THAN THE HATERS and will be flaunting her fake-convert Jewishness just as much as ever. This sob story is just a front to get her asspats., which she already has gotten. She has too much invested in keeping up the illusion she's a "proper Jew" and she's too materialistic to throw out all the jew-branded stuff she has bought to try and maintain it. I could be wrong but that's my prediction just based on her past tantrums.

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure this is just the usual Bex cycle of crying when some rando BTFO's her on twitter and after a day or two she'll be over the whole thing and going on about living her best life and how people calling her out on her half-hearted devotion to her faith can sod right off ect. Basically nothing will really change

Also Bex won't convert to a Christian church in any circumstance, she loathes it in general due to Mami and Papi being Catholic and loves any chance to stick it to Christians where possible. Shame when she and the cucks probably would fit in great with LDS groups (but then those churches are very big on personal contributions so I doubt Bex could just convert and slap the title on herself, I'm kind of surprised she managed to find a synagogue that took her in so easily as well)

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to guess this will last about a week or two, then she'll be back on Twitter proclaiming how she's TOTES STRONGER THAN THE HATERS and will be flaunting her fake-convert Jewishness just as much as ever. This sob story is just a front to get her asspats., which she already has gotten. She has too much invested in keeping up the illusion she's a "proper Jew" and she's too materialistic to throw out all the jew-branded stuff she has bought to try and maintain it. I could be wrong but that's my prediction just based on her past tantrums.
Her totally Jewish "wedding" is 8 weeks away. No way is she "walking away from Judaism" before then. She'll just drop the dietary restrictions she claims to have recently adopted and make a big deal about how much she misses shabbat.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cuckson tweets into the void and suicide baits on Becky's behalf. http://archive.fo/0Cuv1
Then quoted the bad Jew that dared question Becky and tried to guilt him directly. http://archive.fo/hKhy6
lol, seems to be unrelated but Jessica Price cucked him.
Other Becky orbiters have been harassing the Jew for hours, how dare he question Becky, who eats pork and lobster on the High Holy Days and is staging a 'Jewish' bigamous fake wedding.
Cow crossover with Timothy Craig.
Becky is pretending, yet again, that she has "closed" her account. https://archive.li/MXwAk

Kheapathic

Weebs and Wall Runs
kiwifarms.net
Gonna need Jackson to explain the "she has no family because of the trauma of that adoption." What are you trying to say dude; that she has no known biological relatives? Well that'd be a lie because she allegedly found her dad from a DNA site IIRC. Are you saying she has no one who cares for her? That's also a lie because apparently Mami and Papi are still in your lives; after paying for her dream wedding, and sending her gifts over the years.

Now if she really didn't have a family, then what would you consider Daniel and/or yourself? You're apparently married to her. You can also talk about your future children, because Becks has repeated stated she hasn't been fucking and has no interest in you or Daniel. You're not family, and too pitiable to fuck; so what are you Jackson?

God damn this dude's weakness pisses me off at times.

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net
Other Becky orbiters have been harassing the Jew for hours, how dare he question Becky, who eats pork and lobster on the High Holy Days and is staging a 'Jewish' bigamous fake wedding.
Cow crossover with Timothy Craig.
Maybe if Rebecca reads a For Dummies book about converting to Jewish religions, there wouldn't be people who are probably Jewish standing up against her bullcrap and her army of orbiters.

Becky is pretending, yet again, that she has "closed" her account. https://archive.li/MXwAk
Something tells me the whole "4 years of harassment group of stalkers doxxing and sending bomb threats" is made up just to get attention again.

Next Task

kiwifarms.net
Cuckson tweets into the void and suicide baits on Becky's behalf. http://archive.fo/0Cuv1
Why, yes. That feeling of superiority is worth Becky's life. It's a fucking awful life.

Also, she's bragged in the past that Jackson telling her about upcoming Disneyland events has saved her life. Maybe she should convert to Disneyism. We'd never be so lucky for her to join a death cult.

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
Of course, Becky is the poor little Jewish enby so very harassed by the evil gamers and kiwis and so on...she has such a poor, beleaguered life growing up white and middle class, being able to afford moving to a Hanna Barbara apartment and constant trips to Disney and a (second!) wedding in Germany and etc.

Let's harass the actual Jew who had the balls to call her on her shit! That totally isn't the exact thing we're accusing others of doing to Our Lady of Perpetual Oppression.

Top tier moves, orbiters.

Barabbas

kiwifarms.net
Just reading some old posts in this thread, and can't help but feel what an enormous let off Becky's biological mother had. I mean the fucking deal of the century off loading this cunt onto Mami and Papi.
I had always imagined people like this are wracked with guilt and regret, and spend the rest of their lives wondering what could have been, but a breif glance through this thread and all that would go away and re-enforce to you what a good decision you made putting her up for adoption.

I wonder if she went on to have a normal family with proper kids, or if this vicious, histrionic lunacy is genetic somehow?

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
Becky and her ilk are living proof of that meme about how the ugly inside works it way outside. In about a decade, Becky went from respectably bangable (assuming you didn't know what a crazy bitch she was)

to looking like a spinster in her late 40s pining for her youth by going full Hot Topic

And since Jessica Price was kind enough to cameo in this thread recently, bonus round. Her favorite profile pic in her smol cowboy hat

reality hits you hard bro

The meme is batting 1.000

oasys

one-man polycule
kiwifarms.net
Maybe when she comes back she will continue leaving the Jewish star out of her bio and say something about how the emoji on her profile was like when the Jews had to wear badges during the Holocaust and so she has to remove it to protect herself from all the Nazis. And then some time after the wedding she will just forget she's Jewish entirely and stop talking about it. Mark my words.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino