Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 10 2.2%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 70 15.2%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 380 82.4%

• Total voters

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
And then some time after the wedding she will just forget she's Jewish entirely and stop talking about it. Mark my words.
Hell hath no fury like a loony spurned. The Jews have persecuted her. Maybe she will go full Palestinian terrorist supporter and declare Israelis are now the real Nazis.

Bitch can wear a kaffiyeh and shit.

Von Wolf Demon

"We can put that on the Lifeline card"
kiwifarms.net
Godspeed pretendjew
Well, now that her fake ass Jewish identity has bit the dust, I think it is time to kill off another one.

Hasn't been commented on much, but her choice of apartment location (like anybody else made the final call) permanently ends her identity as a "person who has social anxiety panic attacks in crowds".

There is no way that the location of Harry Potter's Wizarding World across the highway from her place is just a "ha ha happy coincidence". I guarantee you that was a HUGE factor in the decision. And, hey, it is much better for the cucks as they won't have to drag her ass out to DisneyLand every week.

I have always felt that her "social anxiety in crowds vs. constant need to go to Disney" was utter bullshit. I don't have any social anxiety or panic attacks in huge crowds... and yet I don't generally like them and tend to avoid big, crowded events with bad traffic, long food and bathroom lines, etc. I'll take a good band in a smaller venue over a stadium show any day. I am up for an amusement park every once in a while, but find myself pretty damn drained after 10 hours at a place like Disney. I don't think that I am terribly unusual in that feeling.

HOWEVER, for someone who has supposedly diagnosed social anxiety in crowded situations, how can she STAND Disneyland at all? I mean, it's just acres and acres of mobs of people, bumping into each other, little kids wired up on sugar, etc. Yes, it is likely more tolerable for someone like her who GAMED her way into a fucking line-cut pass for the disabled (galling on every level) as she doesn't have to wait in the ride lines as long, but still, there are food lines, bathroom lines, crowds on the parking lot shuttles, traffic in and out, and all through the LA area just to get there. Disneyland can be a trying experience for anyone above the age of 10... but for someone with "diagnosed" social anxiety issues? I would think it would be a Lovecraftian nightmare! And yet we always see Bex at her happiest and most smiling at Disney...

I can see some of the logic behind their move: looks like a decent complex, only about five miles from Bex office (through hell traffic, nonetheless), not far from Disney corporate offices in Burbank where I assume Jackson works, and well-positioned between the Valley and Basin for Daniel's job hunt. Also, the previously mentioned advantage of a short walk to Universal theme park instead of a 2 hour (at least) round trip to Disneyland with a shreiking Bex.

The negatives:
- A freeway is a terrible place to be pregnant and raise a small child! And that is one of the busiest bottlenecks in the area right outside their place. Just awful.

- Noisy and busy as fuck! Again... "social anxiety". If anybody could ever use some rural peace and quiet, it's Bex. But she just bounces from places like NYC to LA with no thought about the impact of places like that on her psyche.

- While "takes a village to raise a child" may sound like a cliche these days... it sure helps to have some other moms around? Does Bex have ANY IRL female friends? The only one I remember is a womanish looking person who met with her and the Cucks at a hotel during a recent Disney trip? And that was in doubt as well? Women really benefit from a circle of fellow moms with young kids. Bex has NO circle other than pervy cucks. And that apartment building will likely be like so much of LA: alienating, unfriendly, with little social connection between anybody living in it. And as Bex is firmly committed to living in her weird digital cubbyhole, she will see nothing wrong with it. And if there WERE other young moms in the building wanting to connect with her IRL... she would find some awful reason to reject them.

-Being right next to Universal Studios and Citywalk is NOT where somebody with "crippling social anxiety around crowds" moves! Citywalk is packed with people most of the time... and Universal Studios is a world-famous theme park. Most of the area is very "pre-fab" and sterile... perfect for Basic Becca and her tastes, I guess.

Abortions4All

The One and Only Violet Hargrave
kiwifarms.net
With Becky's unblemished record of biting every hand that feeds her, she'll probably start insulting Disneyland and Disney as a whole, talking about how much better Universal is and how they cater to her disabilities better, about three seconds after moving in (and before actually going to the theme park, just like she decided her bio dad must be great before she met him).

What she really probably likes is that they sell front-of-line access very reasonably compared to Disneyland. That kind of access pass is really meant for someone who only has a day to explore the amusement park and wants to do everything at once, but you know she'll make Jackson and Daniel pay for those passes every time, even though they could just wait a couple of days until the park was less crowded if a line was too long.

• Agree
Reactions: Brain Problems

Von Wolf Demon

"We can put that on the Lifeline card"
kiwifarms.net
With Becky's unblemished record of biting every hand that feeds her, she'll probably start insulting Disneyland and Disney as a whole, talking about how much better Universal is and how they cater to her disabilities better, about three seconds after moving in (and before actually going to the theme park, just like she decided her bio dad must be great before she met him).

What she really probably likes is that they sell front-of-line access very reasonably compared to Disneyland. That kind of access pass is really meant for someone who only has a day to explore the amusement park and wants to do everything at once, but you know she'll make Jackson and Daniel pay for those passes every time, even though they could just wait a couple of days until the park was less crowded if a line was too long.
Yeah, I think that is definitely part of the next arc. "Disney sucks... Universal actually has a pretty wide canon at this point". Didn't realize that their front-of-line was cheaper, that makes sense, too. However, I thought she was just getting some kind of sped pass at Disney, because she was too cheap to pay for regular EZpass or whatever it's called?

Reactions: Brain Problems

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Becky and her ilk are living proof of that meme about how the ugly inside works it way outside. In about a decade, Becky went from respectably bangable (assuming you didn't know what a crazy bitch she was)
View attachment 692911

to looking like a spinster in her late 40s pining for her youth by going full Hot Topic
View attachment 692912

And since Jessica Price was kind enough to cameo in this thread recently, bonus round. Her favorite profile pic in her smol cowboy hat
View attachment 692913

reality hits you hard bro
View attachment 692914

The meme is batting 1.000
Social justice, not even once.

In Becky’s case, she can’t stop eating and she eats really bad food all the time. McDonald’s chicken nuggets and fries or eating unhealthy park food.

Abortions4All

The One and Only Violet Hargrave
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I think that is definitely part of the next arc. "Disney sucks... Universal actually has a pretty wide canon at this point". Didn't realize that their front-of-line was cheaper, that makes sense, too. However, I thought she was just getting some kind of sped pass at Disney, because she was too cheap to pay for regular EZpass or whatever it's called?
So the way Disneyland works for their disability passes (called DAS) is that you can't just go to the front of the line for most rides (there are a few exceptions, notably that for short-line low-demand older rides at Disneyland, wheelchair users pretty much board right away). If the line for a ride is longer than 15 minutes, they set your ticket up with a return time that is as long as it'd take you to wait in the whole line. So if it's a 60 minute line for Space Mountain at 10 AM, they set up your ticket so that you can come back at 11 AM and use the FastPass lanes. Since you can add this to the normal fastpasses anyone can get (you get a few per day, they're distributed differently at Disney World/Land), it definitely means waiting in fewer lines, but a lot of real disabled people have noticed that it ends up requiring pretty much the same/more walking as if you'd just stood in the line.

The problem with a DAS pass from the viewpoint of someone like Becky, who just wants to use it to cut lines for the most popular rides where the fastpasses are gone by 10 AM, is that you can only have one wait time at any given time. If you're waiting for that one-hour Space Mountain return time, you can go stand in a 10-minute line for a kiddie ride if you really want, but you can't pick up another return time.

So DAS isn't going to be very helpful for something like Galaxy's Edge, where the first few months will have wait times in the 3-4+ hour range for all the new attractions. In fact, using the return time for a new ride with a 4 hour wait will mean she can't use the same trick for all her old favorites, and will have to either sit around the park doing nothing while she waits, or get in line for other rides like plebs (and the parks are going to be packed when that shit opens, so there won't be a line less than 50 minutes anywhere in Disneyland).

Universal offers passes that get you straight-up front-of-line admission, which is better than the FastPass line (you can still end up waiting 5-15 minutes with a FastPass, sometimes longer if things get backed up or there's a ride glitch). They have packages that get you front-of-line access to each ride once (and if you want to ride again, you have to wait), or packages that give you unlimited front-of-line repeats.

Since off-season crowds at Universal theme parks are so much shorter than off-season lines at Disney parks, a lot of people consider the front-of-line passes to be just this side of worthless, unless you're going during peak season on a weekend. But Becky loves to spend hundreds of dollars to feel extra special, so I expect she'll do it even if the time savings is minimal.

Mellorine

kiwifarms.net
However, I thought she was just getting some kind of sped pass at Disney, because she was too cheap to pay for regular EZpass or whatever it's called?
Disneyland still uses a version of the old FastPass system: you go up to the ride, swipe your park ticket, and you get a paper receipt with the time you can return to ride without having to wait in line. This lets you shop, eat, or otherwise engage in potentially profitable-for-Disney activity during the time you'd otherwise be standing in line. This is "free" for anyone holding a park ticket, however, you're limited to only one such pass at a time.

Paying $15 extra per person per day upgrades you to MaxPass, which lets you make your single FastPass selection via your mobile phone (no hoofing it to the ride to grab a FastPass before heading elsewhere, you can reserve from the other side of the park) and includes free on-ride photo downloads. This can be useful for tourists who have limited time in the parks, but is a huge lazy waste of money for locals who visit regularly. (Just to be as confusing as possible, Walt Disney World in Florida has a different app-based system called FastPassPlus with completely different rules.)

The Disability Access Service card that Rebecca scammed for herself works somewhat similarly, where someone unable to wait in a normal line is able to go to the ride and be given a time to return. As far as I can tell, it essentially lets you hold two FastPasses at once instead of just one.

Universal doesn't offer any kind of free FastPass, but does offer two tiers of "Universal Express". For $70 on top of a normal ticket (which are around $120) you get to skip the line once on every included ride. For $90, you get to skip as many times as you want. That's per person, per day. Again, probably nice for tourists looking to have a baller time during an occasional vacation, but absurdly overpriced if you're a local. Becky with the swamp green hair will probably demand the Platinum Annual Pass, though, which includes the lower-tier version of Express for a mere $629 per person or cuck.

I can only assume that Becky's such a big fan of kosher slaughter that she wants to see her household budget bled dry of every last drop in a similar manner.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I have always felt that her "social anxiety in crowds vs. constant need to go to Disney" was utter bullshit.
Every single word out of her mouth is utter bullshit. The cunt never tells the truth. Ever.

The problem with a DAS pass from the viewpoint of someone like Becky, who just wants to use it to cut lines for the most popular rides where the fastpasses are gone by 10 AM, is that you can only have one wait time at any given time.
They probably came up with this because Becky is far from the only scumbag who games the system like this, so they had to find a way to keep it from being too easy to exploit. As usual, the people who actually suffer because of fakes like Becky are actual disabled people.

Last edited:

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
I know we've been laser focused on her fake jewishness (and it is fake), but are we going to gloss over her claim of "working for years on behalf of Palestinians suffering from Israeli war crimes"?

How has Rebecca ever helped anyone who isn't Rebecca? It makes no sense.
What's more hilarious is that she thinks bitching on Twitter is "working on behalf of Palestinians". I mean, wouldn't wanna divert precious time and focus away from Disney trips or oppression-farming.

Our champion activist, kiwis and gentlemen.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It looks like she deleted her account, yet again, after someone called bullshit on the fake Becky stories she was trying to sell. "I just looked some more through that thread. I highly suspect a mentally unstable person (borderline), who's invented a story for themselves. No idea what their relationship to Judaism is. But their stories are one worse than that other, & so unlikely" http://archive.li/9gHQG
After calling out Becky's bullshit, the woman was "very quickly" screeched at by Cuckson and others making "bot like" tweets attacking her on Becky's behalf.
"This thread's topic was totally unrelated to politics. There was a supposed convert supposedly utterly harassed by stalkers as not a real jew who is supposedly closing her account by changing it's name to "closed account." Her thread read like a psych ward transcript."
And of course just now comes the standard Cuckson tweets about Becky deleting her account yet again and how it's the fault of anyone except herself, or himself since he is too much of a cuck to keep her from making an ass of herself on Twitter constantly. http://archive.fo/f2PEg

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
After calling out Becky's bullshit, the woman was "very quickly" screeched at by Cuckson and others making "bot like" tweets attacking her on Becky's behalf.
It's funny to see a normie reacting to Becky Bullshit and her cuck horde. They can't believe these are actually real people because of their cartoonishly villainous behavior.

Barabbas

kiwifarms.net
How many legit tango down's of the twitter account did Reebecca land in 2018? Three? One for every season? More?
Hellfire clocked her in at 8 for 2018, but that was October did she do another between then and now?

What a gas lighting, enabling, piece of shit Cuckson is. How many times has she deleted her account forever this time only to come back shortly after? http://archive.li/VMTRX http://archive.li/4qU1R
View attachment 576488
View attachment 576552
Just this year alone, we can see her Twitter page was archived five different times after she went into a tantrum and deleted her account. We don't know if it was archived every time she did it, but we do see it lists "Account Not In Use" as a display name at the top right, so we know there were flounces where she pretended to be leaving and only changed the name, and it turns out that flounce happened exactly a year ago on October 25th, 2017.
View attachment 576509
Checking some other archives just from this year, the January 28th deletion followed the hairdresser incident (where she got exposed for lying and harassed the women and tried to ruin her career in response).
In March 2018 she claimed she was "Never checking back onto this website again."
We can see her account was deleted around April 3rd, then she came right back on the 5th, and on April 25th she claimed to have deleted the Twitter app.
It was deleted again on May 8th (following a meltdown on May 4th), and she was back on May 9th with "Account closed" as the display name.
We then have an archive from June 22nd where she again claimed she would be deleting her Twitter.
For July we have an archive of her account being locked on July 6th, deleted on July 8th, restored and still locked on July 10th, and then back to normal and at Disneyland eating lobster on July 17th.
Through August and September was her fingering herself over RIOT GAMES, lies about mami and papi getting phone calls, reddit, LEAGUE FANS, Daniel's firing, and she locked down a few times before locking for the Disney World scamcation.

So that is at least 8 incidents in 2018 alone where Rebecca flounced, but I'm sure Cuckson is right and this time (on the 1-year anniversary of yet another flounce) it's for real and she's never coming back.

Crosspost, cow crossover with known troubled person, Jake Alley.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino