Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 62 16.4%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 307 81.4%

• Total voters

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You have to laugh at Cuckson opening with "as a lawyer", oh boy. I guess nobody in El Casa De Soy can't have an argument without prefixing it with their superpowers.
You wouldn't have to worry about Cuckson suing you. If it was going to happen you'd have a lot of lead time while he furiously tweeted asking people "how do I sued troll?"

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

and gave me aids
kiwifarms.net
You wouldn't have to worry about Cuckson suing you. If it was going to happen you'd have a lot of lead time while he furiously tweeted asking people "how do I sued troll?"
"Was not sure the best way to sue but got in touch with a customer service rep from Law Firm, Inc. They were very helpful and my wife and her fiance were very impressed with the rep's willingness to use my wife's chosen pronouns. It was a really helpful call and I feel confident enough that all of you twitter trolls and gamergators responsible for a 30 year harassment campaign should expected to be arrested right after we finish ruining the lives of Bex's evil transphobic parents."

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
As a lawyer (legal coordinator lul), I'm sure his superiors have nothing but respect for a guy who is taking time off to attend the wedding of his current wife.
I imagine the people that work there treat him like a joke.

"Who is going to handle your work while you're overseas?"

And then when he's gone

"I guess one of the interns will have to get coffee for those two weeks".

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I imagine the people that work there treat him like a joke.

"Who is going to handle your work while you're overseas?"

And then when he's gone

"I guess one of the interns will have to get coffee for those two weeks".
Considering how they often do these things, I wouldn't be surprised if they've just been waiting for him to be gone for a while to just tell him not to bother coming back and he can get his bag of cuck accessories from his desk mailed to him.

Barabbas

kiwifarms.net
I'm interested to know what Daniel and cucksons relationship is like, they're a 'V' not a triad right? so they dont have feelings/fuck each other.

Daniel is undeniably cucking cuckson, he's mooching of him, living in his house and (rarely) fucking his wife of ten years. What do you think they say to each other when she's not there, like when they're just sat on the couch together. I think cuckson is a true beliver in cuckoldry or a complete 'beta', and has developed feelings for Daniel out of desperation of the whole miserable situation.

When I see shit like this above I guarantee a situation has arose like they've been alone together one day and cuckson has looking into Daniel's eyes and told him he loves him, and Daniel while disgusted, has had to say it back to him to keep a roof over his head.

While his internal monologe is going something like:

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino