Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 11 2.1%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 75 14.2%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 441 83.5%

• Total voters

Kheapathic

Weebs and Wall Runs
kiwifarms.net
EDIT: Shame we can't get Becky's hot takes on the NZ mosque massacre. You know she'd be tweeting up a storm if she could. A white male channer gamer terrorist!? That's like SJW outrage bingo!
GamerGate being in the FBI, has death-squads, and everything else; she'd no doubt try to tie it to her and "these are the kind of people who've been harassing me and my family for 5+ years!"

Tying shit to GamerGate is like playing 5 Ways to Kevin Bacon.

1. The Shooter said "Remember lads, subscribe to Pewdiepie."

2. Pewdiepie is a gamer and came out as an anti-SJW (means he's GamerGate by default).

3. This guy seems to be a fan of Pewdiepie; so guilt by association says he's GamerGate.

There, did it in three, fuck you Kevin Bacon.

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net
GamerGate being in the FBI, has death-squads, and everything else; she'd no doubt try to tie it to her and "these are the kind of people who've been harassing me and my family for 5+ years!"

Tying shit to GamerGate is like playing 5 Ways to Kevin Bacon.

1. The Shooter said "Remember lads, subscribe to Pewdiepie."

2. Pewdiepie is a gamer and came out as an anti-SJW (means he's GamerGate by default).

3. This guy seems to be a fan of Pewdiepie; so guilt by association says he's GamerGate.

There, did it in three, fuck you Kevin Bacon.
And then comes Brianna Wu trying to steal the center spotlight of GamerGate.

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
I've had trouble really grasping the concept of the NPC meme---not what it is, but how it's supposed to be representative of a type of person. It was reading an uninitiated person's take on Becky that finally made it all click into place. Becky & her entourage of cucks are so bland & one-dimensional that an outsider thinks they have to be either a bot or a troll. They're the quintessential NPCs.
While never a fan of using stereotypical terms right off the bad (as it's a lazy get out clause - "omg ur just an NPC!"). NPC's are generally people who drum the same message no matter what. I don't mean in general - everyone has their biases and that's not really the issue (again lazy people will misuse it). But people generally are capable of adjusting their view over time, or at least occasionally checking back on themselves and growing.

NPC's generally won't do this on certain points, the gaming term being used because a discussion/interview with the individual can probably be predicted right down to the phrase they'll use or anticipated response - much like an NPC will always give you the same 3-4 lines no matter what. TBF Bex isn't the worst case - the worst are generally deeply mired in their hatedom to the point that they are too dull to ever get a thread here - but you know the outcome of certain discussion points.

EG. she will always complain about paper straws, no matter what sort of reasoned argument you gave - because she'll throw out the disability card to try and invalidate the other party's view. Even with say - video and proper study evidence, she would still claim people were talking over disabled people on how easy paper straws are to actually use.

ZeeMarin

ZeeMarin
kiwifarms.net

Yuusha-sama

Protector of voluptuous thighs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino