Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 66 15.8%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 342 81.6%

• Total voters

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know the logic must be too stupid for me to figure out right now but can anyone tell me wtf her connection between the Titanic and guillotines is? I assume she wants to execute the people who designed the ship or something? Sorry REEEbecca, Thomas Andrews died after helping load women and children into lifeboats. Maybe Bec should go see if she can find the iceberg and block it on twitter.

This whole "we need more guillotines today" shit among the virtue signally lefties is so fucking exceptional. Although not as exceptional as spelling fuck as "fucj" or whatever she does.
I assumed it had something to do with her finding the idea that the lives of women and children are more valuable than those of men repugnant, but this is also the same person who thinks able-bodied people should make sacrifices for her in emergency situations so fiik.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yes, Ireland, a place well known for its massive pogroms problem. In 2019 alone zero Jew were killed over their Semitic roots. The report warn the number can only multiply in 2020.
Don't you remember the story of how St. Patrick drove the Jews out of Ireland? They even celebrate that.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 757126
Late, but god damn, only moment of happiness? Sorry, cucks, life with you has been pure, unending misery for Becky.
They're pretty worthless. I mean it's not like either of them or even both of them could satisfy even a normal woman, so what could they possibly do for a black hole vampire personality like Becky?

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Becky is apparently too fucking dumb to understand why one of the major centers of an insurgency, the IRA, that drove out an occupying power, might sympathize with those also trying to drive out an occupying power. Also doesn't this cunt criticize Israel herself?

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
Becky is apparently too fucking dumb to understand why one of the major centers of an insurgency, the IRA, that drove out an occupying power, might sympathize with those also trying to drive out an occupying power. Also doesn't this cunt criticize Israel herself?
Basic Becky doesn't know jack except for being miserable and being basic. Her brain's as dense as a black hole and probably is pea-sized.

TheRealDerekSmart

kiwifarms.net
She realizes it. She just loves baiting her asspatters into thinking poor widdle her is and ever has been in even the slightest bit of danger because of her many badges of oppression, as if Ireland is some uncivilized Euro nation with lynch mobs out every night searching the countryside for jews to club.
I want to know what Europe she is actually visiting, as literally nobody cares about what religion anyone is.

Unless you are a muslim of course, but thats a given, as then you are responsible for pretty much just about everything wrong in the universe rightly or wrongly.

MyOtherNicknameIsAPun

Neck sleeve owner. Cybermercenary in my spare time
kiwifarms.net
Locking your Twatter on "honeymoon" because of "harassment". I bet Becky already spends the pity bucks she will be rewarded with in few days.

I know some terminally online people. They are not cows, just deeply plugged. And even they stayed mostly quiet on their honeymoons/holidays except some posts to Instagram. Why? They fucked, drank, layabout on beaches and enjoyed their life, like normal people would do.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Locking your Twatter on "honeymoon" because of "harassment". I bet Becky already spends the pity bucks she will be rewarded with in few days.

I know some terminally online people. They are not cows, just deeply plugged. And even they stayed mostly quiet on their honeymoons/holidays except some posts to Instagram. Why? They fucked, drank, layabout on beaches and enjoyed their life, like normal people would do.
Like Becky lets either of the cucks fuck her.

Karl_der_Grosse

A fine disservice. Deceptive, too.
kiwifarms.net
She'll unlock next time they have a meal, because the world absolutely must see pictures of a fat ridiculous hausfrau eating pig products and cheesy potatoes on two continents. Not to mention the giant desserts. That's the most perplexing thing about Becky, she seems to honestly think anyone has any interest in seeing her meals. I can see occasionally taking pictures of an anniversary dinner or birthday or something but she's nonstop. Who cares about your random meals, Becky? The only two real-world people who can stand you on a regular basis are right there.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino