Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 11 2.1%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 75 14.2%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 441 83.5%

• Total voters

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
Cow crossover with Jake Alley. Batshit Becky "here is really having a hard time dealing with the pressure here and may have blocked a whole lot of friends in a hasty fit of blocking potential creeps and literally everyone following them, and asked [creep Jake Alley] earlier to play go-between for all the friendly fire folks."
View attachment 757769

View attachment 757771
becky-social-media.jpg

Kheapathic

Weebs and Wall Runs
kiwifarms.net
"Need to forcibly remove the English, then it will be safe."

"I'm just a flawed scared person..."

Pick one Becky. You're visiting a foreign country, the last thing you should open your mouth about is who to expel. Yeah the Irish and the English probably still have bad blood between them (I dunno, not from there); but you don't go to someone's house and start talking shit like that. Then try to say you're just scared. You're not moving there, you're fucking visiting, keeping your mouth shut is the best way to not draw attention to yourself. I know you're an attention whore, but what the fuck is wrong with you.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Need to forcibly remove the English, then it will be safe."

"I'm just a flawed scared person..."

Pick one Becky. You're visiting a foreign country, the last thing you should open your mouth about is who to expel. Yeah the Irish and the English probably still have bad blood between them (I dunno, not from there); but you don't go to someone's house and start talking shit like that. Then try to say you're just scared. You're not moving there, you're fucking visiting, keeping your mouth shut is the best way to not draw attention to yourself. I know you're an attention whore, but what the fuck is wrong with you.
Becky just lives to hate. You can guarantee that if someone said something similar about Jews or Cubans, she’d be screeching non-stop for at least 24 hours.

I don’t understand how a person can decide that being permanently miserable, hate-filled and angry is how they want to live. Just deliberately choosing to make yourself a person who can never enjoy life.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Galway's nice this time of year. Dublin is too.

How totally unexpected Becky with the shit hair can't seem to enjoy herself in either/or of those locations on her UK leg of this privileged vacation featuring the fallout of the most laughable polygamist ceremony so far this year!

At least the trio might finally get a definitive winner in the cuck hovel that used to be a Hanna-Barbera reel to reel editing bay in the who's going to get the fattest potbelly competition they're conducting when they finally are ejected back to home?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino