Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 67 15.9%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 343 81.5%

• Total voters

Kheapathic

kiwifarms.net
"Need to forcibly remove the English, then it will be safe."

"I'm just a flawed scared person..."

Pick one Becky. You're visiting a foreign country, the last thing you should open your mouth about is who to expel. Yeah the Irish and the English probably still have bad blood between them (I dunno, not from there); but you don't go to someone's house and start talking shit like that. Then try to say you're just scared. You're not moving there, you're fucking visiting, keeping your mouth shut is the best way to not draw attention to yourself. I know you're an attention whore, but what the fuck is wrong with you.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Pick one Becky. You're visiting a foreign country, the last thing you should open your mouth about is who to expel. Yeah the Irish and the English probably still have bad blood between them (I dunno, not from there); but you don't go to someone's house and start talking shit like that. Then try to say you're just scared. You're not moving there, you're fucking visiting, keeping your mouth shut is the best way to not draw attention to yourself. I know you're an attention whore, but what the fuck is wrong with you.
Becky just lives to hate. You can guarantee that if someone said something similar about Jews or Cubans, she’d be screeching non-stop for at least 24 hours.

I don’t understand how a person can decide that being permanently miserable, hate-filled and angry is how they want to live. Just deliberately choosing to make yourself a person who can never enjoy life.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Galway's nice this time of year. Dublin is too.

How totally unexpected Becky with the shit hair can't seem to enjoy herself in either/or of those locations on her UK leg of this privileged vacation featuring the fallout of the most laughable polygamist ceremony so far this year!

At least the trio might finally get a definitive winner in the cuck hovel that used to be a Hanna-Barbera reel to reel editing bay in the who's going to get the fattest potbelly competition they're conducting when they finally are ejected back to home?

Reactions: Bunny at Law

Next Task

kiwifarms.net
Fuck it. Yes, Becky, having the showrunners of Game of Thrones in charge of Star Wars is explicitly to drive women out of the fandom. Everything you are afraid of is true - giant corporations don't want to pander to your REEEEEEEEing craziness, no matter how loud you are, and so they've picked exactly the two people who you are most angry at (today) to specifically spite all women, everywhere.

In fact, every decision you don't like by a major corporation - and even most of the ones you do - are designed to be racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, and most specifically designed to antagonise you. Yes, Becky, you are that important, in that every single group that comes into contact with you hates you so much that they have found out what you dislike and are actively encouraging everything that produces media you consume to anger your delicate little sensibilities.

And of course the worst part about this? You have no self-control, so you'll bitch about it but still go to the parks, see the movies, play the games - all of which must torture you so horribly, because you have can't not do those things. So everything designed to provoke you will be things you won't avoid because at the end of the day, none of your complaining actually affects your purchasing choices as a good little consumer.

Of course, there's one way to make these corporations improve their products. It would be a sacrifice, but if you could somehow take yourself out of the equation, if they knew they weren't causing you any harm anymore, then maybe they'd make things the way you want them to be. But that's the rub, isn't it. There's fuck-all chance that you'd actually give up anything to make the world a better place. And considering how you devote all your time to complaining anyway, it's very unlikely to be a sacrifice you'd consider making anyway. Better the world, including yourself, suffer than anything be improved in your eyes.

I honestly wish that all these little bits of news that get catastrophisers like Becky to declare such bullshit things like 'Star Wars doesn't care about women' were true. Because fuck it gets annoying hearing over and over again that the sky is falling from someone whose solution is to gleefully tweet about how horrible yet another cis white man is.

tl;dr: Becky remains, and will always be, a selfish cunt.

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
Becky is being exceptionally boring.
View attachment 759301
Becky: Wow Trump Voters, Republicans and Conservatives are such bigots who can't respect other cultures that think women should have 0 rights and gays should be thrown off the nearest high building.

Also Becky: But seriously - when can we nuke England and Northern Ireland? Also removing the English or Unionists from Ireland (which obviously wouldn't cause any issues whatsoever) would be neat thanks.

I mean...what? The UK as a whole is pretty good for LGBT rights. LGBT people could get married years before the US put that in place, companies can't sack you because you happen to come under that banner, and the NHS provides free mental health care (I'm not sure if transitions are covered but still).

But yes, let's casually advocate for genocide because some people sent you some nasty emails Bex. I'm sure that will go down well.

Becky went to Derry (which is in Northern Ireland) and went to a museum to learn about the Irish & British conflict and The Troubles. A conflict that ran until 1997 (officially anyway) and is an issue so sensitive and complicated that it's taken decades to delicately untangle.

Click the spoiler for Irish history TL;DR (note - is from a British perspective and I'm pro-union)

Long ago, Derry was established as "Londonderry" by a bunch of British and Scottish settlers that moved to Ireland in the 16th century. This wasn't really an issue till "The Troubles" started in the 1960's when the "London" part of the name represented to the Nationalists feelings of the British forcing itself onto Ireland. Free Derry was a sort of protest name given to parts of the city, while other areas of Derry have Unionist neighborhoods.

(I will note that I'm somewhat passing over that the British were genuinely awful to Ireland for a long time and didn't do itself any favours in how it acted in the 60's and 70's but this post is pretty long already, please excuse my bias)

But there was also a divide between the Irish too as there were people who wanted to remain part of/ have good relations with the UK (and were generally Protestant Christians) and people who wanted Ireland to not only shed any involvement with the UK, but also not really have anything to do with it (and were generally Catholic).

Note that Bex has taken the Nationalist line on The Troubles so I think we can safely assume she took only one side of the debate. Notably came to the same conclusion as the IRA who are not exactly innocent themselves in the things they did to try and push for Irish Independence. Milage varies on if said violence was justified or just led to more needless deaths.

This isn't to say British involvement and Unionists were much better - the British unfortunately inflamed issues thanks to mishaps such as "Bloody Sunday" in 1971 and the Unionists also ended up being just as discriminatory as the Nationalists were to some degree. Basically a big horrible mess that led to lots of people killing each other because of the faith they classed themselves as or who they most sympathised with.

Some of this has been recently re-ignited a bit due to Brexit. As a big sticking issue into why the UK hasn't left the EU yet is because Ireland currently has relaxed open borders with Northern Ireland, which is officially part of the UK. There was a big fuss in negotiations with Irish Govt and the EU fussing about it, because Ireland will remain an EU member after the UK leaves.

The current proposed solution is basically that there will be an extended "transition" period where the border between Ireland and Northern Ireland will remain open, but in return - Northern Ireland will be under more EU rules than mainland UK as a result. The current UK Govt can only be in power thanks to the DUP - a Unionist Northern Ireland Party, naturally they hate this solution as anything that potentially hurts the Union or threatens to cut them loose is a big no-no.

In recent years there's been resurgence of a "New IRA" group that's been carrying out attacks every so often, which led to the murder of a local Journalist in March this year. Which was so repugnant that even the local Nationalists amended their murals to denounce said murder with slogans such as "#NotInOurName"

But those are the sort of people Bex wants to support so hey whatever.

Last edited:

Kheapathic

kiwifarms.net
Becky went to Derry (which is in Northern Ireland) and went to a museum to learn about the Irish & British conflict and The Troubles. A conflict that ran until 1997 (officially anyway) and is an issue so sensitive and complicated that it's taken decades to delicately untangle.

Click the spoiler for Irish history TL;DR (note - is from a British perspective and I'm pro-union)
There's nothing wrong with supporting a side; but anytime someone voices their opinion, their relation to the quarrel should be taken into account. Outside of being white, Becky has no connection to Ireland. My issue is she's walking into someone else's house/neighborhood and talking shit/looking for a fight. I don't know what sort of hellhole she's from, or how that part of the world is; but in my hood, local fights were for the locals. If an outsider came in and started stoking the flames for a fight; there'd be a temporary truce till the interloper was ran off. Yeah it comes off as a little psycho; but if it isn't someone's fight, then they should stay the fuck out. Then her saying she's just a scared little nothing; no, fuck that. She's an opportunistic viper, looking to sink her venom into the flavor of the week.

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
I don't even know what her parents are supposed to have been converting her from. She's a straight broad.
View attachment 759617
Bex really confuses me sometimes because her self-hate is both kind of sad but also weird. You just got married, but here you are on your *honeymoon* claiming that maybe you should of been aborted to own the repubs. If her husbands were not just mindless muppets, they might actually hurt from that one.

(whoops almost double posted and then saved by a reply)

Last edited:

TheRealDerekSmart

kiwifarms.net

Shes just demonstrating how completely ignorant she is.

Abortions4All

Free the Mad Bears
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if the bioparent saga has had more of an impact than we realized on our dear Bex.

She'd never really thought it through, that people who would give up a child for adoption probably would have aborted if they had the ability or their moral values allowed it. Especially since she was a Catholic adoptee, it was obvious to anyone who'd thought about it that her parents were likely to have been pro-life religious conservatives.

But she hadn't thought about it, and her BPD forced an idealization of her absent parents. So she went into finding out about her biological origins full of hope that she'd find a welcoming, liberal family who would give her uncritical validation just for being herself.

Once she realized she probably would have been aborted if circumstances had been a bit different, she's been weirder than normal. She wanted to abort the supposedly much-wanted baby she supposedly conceived one month when she had a late period. After that, it sounds like she hasn't had any sex at all.

It almost seems like Becky, in trying to prevent a conception or abort the result, even while claiming she wants to keep it, is mirroring her own self-hatred. Like an attempt to retroactively abort herself (BPD people often believe their children are really just pieces of themselves).

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino