Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 67 15.9%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 343 81.5%

• Total voters

Screaming Bird

Let me sing you the song of my people
kiwifarms.net
Lawd bless that german lady, though, she tried. She was talking all dignified and official-like as if this entire situation wasn't embarrassing for all involved and there were more than four obese dangerhairs half-listening to her.

Anyway, that was quick. I'm sure there are Las Vegas wedding ceremonies officiated by an Elvis impersonator that last longer..
And are far classier too.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look at that dumb beast standing next to the horse.
Fuck it. Yes, Becky, having the showrunners of Game of Thrones in charge of Star Wars is explicitly to drive women out of the fandom. Everything you are afraid of is true - giant corporations don't want to pander to your REEEEEEEEing craziness, no matter how loud you are, and so they've picked exactly the two people who you are most angry at (today) to specifically spite all women, everywhere.

In fact, every decision you don't like by a major corporation - and even most of the ones you do - are designed to be racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, and most specifically designed to antagonise you. Yes, Becky, you are that important, in that every single group that comes into contact with you hates you so much that they have found out what you dislike and are actively encouraging everything that produces media you consume to anger your delicate little sensibilities.

And of course the worst part about this? You have no self-control, so you'll bitch about it but still go to the parks, see the movies, play the games - all of which must torture you so horribly, because you have can't not do those things. So everything designed to provoke you will be things you won't avoid because at the end of the day, none of your complaining actually affects your purchasing choices as a good little consumer.

Of course, there's one way to make these corporations improve their products. It would be a sacrifice, but if you could somehow take yourself out of the equation, if they knew they weren't causing you any harm anymore, then maybe they'd make things the way you want them to be. But that's the rub, isn't it. There's fuck-all chance that you'd actually give up anything to make the world a better place. And considering how you devote all your time to complaining anyway, it's very unlikely to be a sacrifice you'd consider making anyway. Better the world, including yourself, suffer than anything be improved in your eyes.

I honestly wish that all these little bits of news that get catastrophisers like Becky to declare such bullshit things like 'Star Wars doesn't care about women' were true. Because fuck it gets annoying hearing over and over again that the sky is falling from someone whose solution is to gleefully tweet about how horrible yet another cis white man is.

tl;dr: Becky remains, and will always be, a selfish cunt.
Becky’s dumb if she thinks corporations like Disney give a fuck about anything above the bottom line. Why would they deliberately try to alienate a potential 50% of their audience?
There's nothing wrong with supporting a side; but anytime someone voices their opinion, their relation to the quarrel should be taken into account. Outside of being white, Becky has no connection to Ireland. My issue is she's walking into someone else's house/neighborhood and talking shit/looking for a fight. I don't know what sort of hellhole she's from, or how that part of the world is; but in my hood, local fights were for the locals. If an outsider came in and started stoking the flames for a fight; there'd be a temporary truce till the interloper was ran off. Yeah it comes off as a little psycho; but if it isn't someone's fight, then they should stay the fuck out. Then her saying she's just a scared little nothing; no, fuck that. She's an opportunistic viper, looking to sink her venom into the flavor of the week.
She probably only knows the Hollywood version of the conflict, with ruggedly handsome but lyrical rebels who’d never harm a hair on a civilian’s head versus baby-eating redcoats.

Reactions: TurboNAS

Pimpkin Pumpkin

Problematic af.
kiwifarms.net
Look at that dumb beast standing next to the horse.

Becky’s dumb if she thinks corporations like Disney give a fuck about anything above the bottom line. Why would they deliberately try to alienate a potential 50% of their audience?

She probably only knows the Hollywood version of the conflict, with ruggedly handsome but lyrical rebels who’d never harm a hair on a civilian’s head versus baby-eating redcoats.
I’m not an expert about Game of Thrones, but isn’t it popular with all genders? It had a bunch of strong looking female characters and most of the men appeared to be pansies. Again, I don’t know much about the series, so I could be wrong.

But once again, crazy bitch’s logic makes no sense. “I’M NOT A WOMAN. BUT AS A WOMAN, I DONT LIKE GAME OF THRONES SO THEREFORE OTHER WOMEN DONT LIKE GAME OF THRONES. IM NOT A WOMAN THOUGH”.
If anything, I’d say she’s the one being sexist, insinuating that women aren’t allowed to enjoy something.

And as for the hilarious Englandphobia, lol. If her assumption is that every English person is EVUL because Brexit “won”, she is now considered a Trump supporter.
Anyway, enjoy my King George IV avatar, Becky, sorry it’s not King George III.

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
Lawd bless that german lady, though, she tried. She was talking all dignified and official-like as if this entire situation wasn't embarrassing for all involved and there were more than four obese dangerhairs half-listening to her.
The woman doing the ceremony is Daniel's sister. Becky made clear the sister was the only person willing to officiate this farce. Make of that what you will.

Screaming Bird

Let me sing you the song of my people
kiwifarms.net
The woman doing the ceremony is Daniel's sister. Becky made clear the sister was the only person willing to officiate this farce. Make of that what you will.
Do we know if she's a full woketard herself? Or does she just like, love her brother and is trying to be supportive in order to remain in his life so he has a support system when he finally gets the stones to leave Hannibal Beckber?

Reactions: TurboNAS

Bunny at Law

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 756436

Are she and Daniel having a race to see who can get beetus first? Looks like they are in the home stretch. Becky health saga 2, electric boogaloo.
Ugh, that's one of the ugliest $200 bags I've ever seen.
Rebecca is the Domain Of The Hamburgers.
View attachment 760664
Please avail yourself, love.
Do we know if she's a full woketard herself? Or does she just like, love her brother and is trying to be supportive in order to remain in his life so he has a support system when he finally gets the stones to leave Hannibal Beckber?
She looks like she might be a mix of both; she's got dreads and wore crocs to the wedding, but she really did manage to polish the turd of that ceremony. I'm sure there were some snickers regarding Daniel's "husband's" appearance; don't all transmen wear dresses on their wedding day?

Law

hates dogs, loves vicodin
kiwifarms.net
Since our happy trio normally lives overseas, she might not know the extent of what's going on.

• Agree
Reactions: Bonecollector

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The cucks still think they will get to have sex with Becky, and she has threatened to kick them out if they say "we are pregnant" like cishet normies. http://archive.li/NpAW3
1558136353468.png
1558136455261.png

1558136494446.png
1558136504918.png

1558130575304.png
1558130598712.png
TANKIES "muh emails" http://archive.fo/klTY7 "Progressive harassment against me for being adopted & Latinx has gotten so bad that yesterday I literally started shaking b/c I accidentally spoke in my native language & I now associate speaking in Spanish w/ harassment."
1558133081567.png
1558133126589.png
RRRREEEEbecca
1558136265465.png
"I wish I hadn't been bored[sic]" :story: http://archive.li/mJBw0
1558136302324.png

1558136008059.png
Crossover
1558136021830.png
1558136047632.png
RIOT
1558137313490.png
Reminder that Becky made absolutely no changes to her clothing or physical presentation when she started LARPing that she was "trans" while at RIOT (nor has she done so in the years since) and no one would have any idea that the cleavage-showing woman in a skirt was really supposed to be a 'man.'
1558137388580.png

Older stuff. http://archive.fo/EkIs1
1558132876235.png
1558132888692.png

1558130986095.png
1558131072523.png
1558131092615.png
1558131142073.png
1558131191966.png
1558131217779.png
1558131246670.png
TANKIES http://archive.fo/aAgW5
1558131561230.png
1558131602195.png
RIOT http://archive.fo/bVE18
1558131445779.png
http://archive.li/rq6oU
1558131260784.png
Cow crossover with Jake Alley. http://archive.fo/ucPqr
1558132627369.png
1558132683300.png

1558131340967.png

1558131390077.png
1558131397167.png
1558131377347.png

Last edited:

Kiwi Lime Pie

Tasteful in all Spring weather. 🥝
kiwifarms.net
Reminder that Becky made absolutely no changes to her clothing or physical presentation when she started LARPing that she was "trans" while at RIOT (nor has she done so in the years since) and no one would have any idea that the cleavage-showing woman in a skirt was really supposed to be a 'man.'
Cow crossover with Jake Alley.
In one corner, we have Becky who still dresses rather feminine and almost seems to go out of her way to show cleavage all the while claiming she's really a man.

In another corner, we have Jake Alley - who despite being a pot-bellied, ground-dragging beard-wearing garden gnome - wants the world to accept him as a dainty female.

Is it any surprise these two crossover with each other so much? They wish they were each other's gender despite doing nothing to present themselves as such. Common interests really do attract.

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
In one corner, we have Becky who still dresses rather feminine and almost seems to go out of her way to show cleavage all the while claiming she's really a man.

In another corner, we have Jake Alley - who despite being a pot-bellied, ground-dragging beard-wearing garden gnome - wants the world to accept him as a dainty female.

Is it any surprise these two crossover with each other so much? They wish they were each other's gender despite doing nothing to present themselves as such. Common interests really do attract.
Both of them are incredibly useless and despised by many people, so they can wail in agony together. Bloody hell, just ship Jake to the cuck trio and make it a cuck quad.

Kheapathic

kiwifarms.net
Something tells me she's never seen a cow before in her life. There's no such breed as "Irish," yeah they're cows, and you're in Ireland, so they're "Irish Cows," but that makes them no different from cows in the USA or other parts of the world. And ice cream that's made from Irish Cows... Becky... It's tard cum Becky... ... she comes off as the kind of girl who thinks you get meat and vegetables from the store. Anything beyond that is too complicated for her.

Next Task

kiwifarms.net
Easy solution - body swap. I'm sure dysphoric Becky would be much happier in the manly male body of Jake Alley, and of course the simpering form of Becky would make Jake the pretty princess he's always desired.

Becky always claims her parents are getting emailed when it's clearly just her. But it's always a laugh when she angrily tweets things like 'I hope you're happy that you've made a latinx trans adoptee feel terrible!' Because it's all about using her identities as a shield, when these people are always very direct - they want you, Becky Gerber, you the individual who is claiming ownership of all these cultures and labels that you don't actually have, to own up to being full of bullshit.

And then she'll tweet/lock down her account and have one of the cucks tweet about how she's feeling suicidal, look what you bad people have done to her - when it's always because she's received pushback for saying or doing something exceptional or appropriative, usually something she loves to call other people out on. It's no revelation that she's a fucking hypocrite - sorry, 'fuckjng' hypocrite - but the sheer frequency of it is pretty amazing.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino