Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 11 2.1%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 75 14.1%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 444 83.6%

• Total voters

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
I haven't been to a Disney park in a while, so maybe they have stepped up their game, but the last time I was at one, the food was mostly shitty and overpriced. Isn't that the standard for nearly all "captive audience" situations? Who goes to a theme park to eat? Basic Becca does, I guess.
The US Disney Parks are pretty good for food, specially Epcot during Festivals. Though yes, there are good restaurants worth every cent, and others that are more like stereotypical theme park offerings. For all their efforts, Disney still haven't worked out how to make good pizza for example.

Disneyland Paris is a different kettle of fish to an extent. Long story short, Disney wasn't even running the Paris park for many years, it was spun off to be it's own thing due to being the red-headed stepchild of all the parks in terms of finances. Some places in DLP do very good food, but in the vast majority of the park it's fairly blah in comparison to WDW and DL.

However, I do think people were a little harsh on Becca for spending her honeymoon at Disney. I could be wrong, but I think she has been to France before and had seen the normal Parisian sites already? If that really was her first trip to France, well, that is just fucking lame and I take it back. Either way, lots of Disney spergs go to Euro Disney and don't make an absolute cunt of themselves.
Bex went to Paris before when the very evil Mami and Papi set them up with tickets so Jackson could give their daughter the magical proposal of her dreams. Of what she's said before, they did both Disney and Paris itself.

Everyone's different and I can totally understand people being like "city of culture and she goes to disney pah" and generally take "ew disney" in my stride. Everyone has their idea of a good time and we're not all gonna like the same things.

I have Ariel in my avatar so I think that's a pretty big hint that I'm a Disney sperg myself. I'm also Honeymooning at a Disney-related location in a few months. But I'm also sure as heck not dropping cringe disney quotes in my wedding vows or live tweeting my honeymoon.

The real issue with Bex is her need for validation from social media or utter inability to have any real close relation with her partners (or anyone really) without broadcasting it. Or weird things like she *has* to have bi-weekly trips at Disneyland to cope with life or can't have something good happen without the need to tweet it and go "HA LOOK AT ME LIVING THE BEST LIFE SUCK IT DOWN"

Go back and look at her Disneyland Paris tweets. Does it really look like she and the cucks made memories there? If you go by the play by play, it's almost as if they had a horrid time because they complained about everything despite Bex being more excited for that than the wedding.

Even in Ireland - which was slightly more acceptable idea of a honeymoon. Sure they saw the sights, but can anyone really say they can sense any actual romance or love in any of it? Jackson seems like a tag-along, and Daniel and Becky were more preoccupied half the time with complaining about things or making sure they didn't miss a chance to act oppressed on twitter dot com. Even if they did take in something, Bex usually just used it as finding something new to feel upset about.

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also some kind of drink without a straw even though she absolutely needs them for her crippling disability. All of this as she sits on her lazy ass at home with the cucks whining about how no one accepts her as a TROO JEW THEY HATE CONVERTS REEEEEE. Of course, she’s probably home because Mami and Papi took all her spoons calling her to misgender her and make her suicidal.

Man... writing it out like this just underscores how this bitch’s life is like Groundhog Day, a never ending loop of misery and attention seeking. If it wasn’t for the fact that Becky is one of the biggest cunts on the internet, I would feel a bit sorry for someone so relatively young and healthy, all of her imagined disabilities aside, to have such an empty, unhappy life.

Then I remember that Becky’s misery is all self inflicted because she alienates everyone around her by acting like a massive asshole and any sympathy I have for her goes out the window.
I just think, what does she get from it? Some momentary attention from some anonymous Twitter users, a brief sense of victory, but then she goes and looks for something else to angry about. She doesn’t have to. She doesn’t change anything. Where, ultimately, is the satisfaction in her life? No wonder she’s ageing so badly.

She’s an utterly vile person, but I can’t bring myself to hate her. She must be constantly miserable. She could stop at any time, but she’d rather live in Hell.
238B1BBD-B0FD-408B-96FE-49745A61801D.png
If only it was possible to somehow not go on Twitter.

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
I just think, what does she get from it? Some momentary attention from some anonymous Twitter users, a brief sense of victory, but then she goes and looks for something else to angry about. She doesn’t have to. She doesn’t change anything. Where, ultimately, is the satisfaction in her life? No wonder she’s ageing so badly.

She’s an utterly vile person, but I can’t bring myself to hate her. She must be constantly miserable. She could stop at any time, but she’d rather live in Hell.
View attachment 769287
Yeah, that’s the most pathetic thing about her. She gets nothing lasting out of looking for people to fight with.

That last screenshot though... in response to:

BBC7DE78-A1E3-4C0F-8E8A-B7A5F0E7BDC3.png

“Toxic, dehumanizing shit”

[casually eyes Becky’s Twitter in which she dehumanizes whole groups of people and her own parents]

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 769287
Yet another fucking whiner. If literally everything is Nazis then just get the fuck off and go to some hugbox where you can be told what a pretty princess you are 24/7.

Army Burger

This is the face of sexual harrassment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, Mastodon is full of TANKIES who would correctly point out that she's a massive bitch. Can't have that.

She doesn't want a safe space, anyway. She wants a space where she's the single most oppressed and threatened person in the entire world and everyone else is forced to cater to her.
True.

She should make her own website where she can just screech into oblivion in a hugbox.

Call it REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEbeccaBlog

MistressCaridad

kiwifarms.net
True.

She should make her own website where she can just screech into oblivion in a hugbox.

Call it REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEbeccaBlog
Question though:

If Basic Becky RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS into the ether and no one reads it, is she still the most oppressed “disabled trans Latinx enby Jew” or whatever the fuck she calls herself lately?

Okay also, going back a little bit. In one of the scREEEEEEEEEEEnshots from her Twitter she called herself and the cucks a “triad”? Did I read that correctly? So are Danny and Jack giving each other attention whilst Becky gets into her little tard fights on Twatter? I know we joke about it a lot but does she mean it or is she just trying to be one of the cool poly kids using cool poly terminology and not knowing what the fuck it means?

Karl_der_Grosse

GG Allin once threw his poop at me.
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if Jackson and Daniel actually fuck, but you can't look at Jackson's pictures and honestly believe this guy has hetero sex very often. They do seem to enjoy hanging out with each other a lot more than with Becky. And who could blame them?

Lol, not that it matters, none of them actually fuck anyone, anyway. I wonder if Daniel got a reluctant, unenthusiastic handjob on his wedding night. I do note Jackson finally got a vote in the poll up top. :story:

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure it's objective fact that gobbling pork, bacon, lobster and all that shit just flat out isn't kosher. Anyone "converting" while going out of their way to instagram every fucking non-kosher thing they eat every single day is a fake. A huge fucking fake.

I hope her migraine is brain cancer.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
RRRREEEEEbecca
1558659382063.png
1558659418227.png
1558659345405.png
1558659359916.png
1558659447831.png

1558659472321.png

1558659497348.png
1558659529076.png

1558659624665.png
RRRREEEbecca screeched and blocked someone, then screeched more when he made an alt account to clarify what he had said that made her chimp.
1558659952657.png
1558660164827.png
She deleted some RRRREEEing, supposedly because someone she "respects" made her aware that she was doing what she always does, injecting herself into everything not about her on Twitter.
1558659868046.png
1558659890873.png
1558659985221.png

1558660061885.png
"my brain still works in Spanish" :story:
1558660346447.png

1558660317645.png

MistressCaridad

kiwifarms.net
my brain still works in Spanish" :story:
1558660346447.png

1558660317645.png
This whole fucking conversation... right after she made a big production of deleting shit under the guise of someone telling her that she was inserting her ass into conversation that had fuckall to do with her, she turns right around and does it again.

For all her reeeeeeeeeing about Jewish experiences, she 1) converted as an adult and 2) she barely even practices the religion as it stands so she has no room to bullshit about Jewish life and experiences.

Also “my brain still works in Spanish”. No, it’s just called playing dumb and baiting that other person. You and I know damn well that the bitch was hoping the other person would give a “wrong” answer so she could go off on them.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino