Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 71 15.0%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 390 82.6%

• Total voters

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Becky supposedly prattles off her list of 'disabilities' and other women are amazed Cuckson was dumb enough to marry her.
Cuckson is indeed the dumbest, weakest, most pathetic fool of a man who ever lived and should probably kill himself to end the pain. Although Bex will call him a rapist once he's dead.

Also if you read that tale of bullshit from Becky, the real event she's describing is someone basically calling her a completely useless piece of shit to her face.

MightyBiteySnake

Ouroboros, BITCH!
kiwifarms.net
Cuckson is indeed the dumbest, weakest, most pathetic fool of a man who ever lived and should probably kill himself to end the pain. Although Bex will call him a rapist once he's dead.

Also if you read that tale of bullshit from Becky, the real event she's describing is someone basically calling her a completely useless piece of shit to her face.
Abusers tend to have that bad habit of claiming that victims who have left them are the abusers.

Some day when Cuckson dies his corpse will have raped Becky I'm sure

WatchingAllOfYou

Ceiling Cat is my soulmate
kiwifarms.net
Abusers tend to have that bad habit of claiming that victims who have left them are the abusers.

Some day when Cuckson dies his corpse will have raped Becky I'm sure
Bex herself is an example of that. Daniel tried to leave her and she accused him of being a rapist, then he tried to date another girl as a part of their poly agreement and she called the other girl an abuser.

Last edited:

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
If it isn't about anatomy, then I guess trans men should have to get circumcised. When's Bex going to have that clit hood sliced off?
Borderline Becky is only a man when it suits her. When there’s perceived MUSOGGYKNEE to reeeeeeeee about she magically becomes a woman again.

Hey... changes gender as it suits her purpose, always malicious and bent on causing as much chaos as she possibly can... maybe she’s one of the foundlings the wee folk of myth used to leave on people’s doorsteps and that’s how poor Mami and Papi ended up saddled with her?

Bex herself is an example of that. Daniel tried to leave her and she accused him of being a rapist, then he tried to date another girl as a part of their poly agreement and she called the other girl an abuser.
Becky IS the abuser. She’s emotionally and verbally abusive to her parents, the cucks and random strangers on the Internet. Manipulative, threatens suicide if she doesn’t get her way, uses degrading language and reacts violently when people express opinions that she disagrees with, forcing everyone she’s in contact with to walk on eggshells around her and claiming others’ actions cause her to behave the way she does, all the while withholding affection/attention as a means of “punishment”. (Maybe PL but one of the CE courses I took the last time I renewed my certification was a domestic violence course and aside from the actual physical violence a lot of the tactics Becky uses to shut down anyone who disagrees with her or doesn’t cater to her every whim were there.)

Last edited:

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
If Cuckson died before Becky (probably. He’ll probably die of shame and she’s immortal out of spite), I wouldn’t be entirely surprised if she started claiming that he forced her to convert to Judaism.
Men tend to live shorter lives on average than women, but something tells me that Bex isn't going to do us any favors by giving up her female privilege and dying young. She'll probably outlive both of her cucks.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Be a Jew who does not believe Bible is a literal word of God. I didn't know one can convert to rootless cosmopolitan lapsed Jew! What a spiritual journey.
To be fair believing that holy books written thousands of years ago by primitive savages are the literal word of God, and actually acting accordingly, is how you end up with trucks of peace. I specify "actually acting accordingly" because while both Jews and Christians have a Bible that is almost as filled with violent nonsense, they're generally not flying planes into buildings over it.

Thing is Becks really doesn't believe it or anything else is divinely inspired even in some metaphorical or spiritual sense that takes wisdom to understand and doesn't give one single shit about Judaism other than how she can use it as yet another identity to add to her list of bullshit like some kind of fucked up SJW charm bracelet of autism.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair believing that holy books written thousands of years ago by primitive savages are the literal word of God, and actually acting accordingly, is how you end up with trucks of peace. I specify "actually acting accordingly" because while both Jews and Christians have a Bible that is almost as filled with violent nonsense, they're generally not flying planes into buildings over it.

Thing is Becks really doesn't believe it or anything else is divinely inspired even in some metaphorical or spiritual sense that takes wisdom to understand and doesn't give one single shit about Judaism other than how she can use it as yet another identity to add to her list of bullshit like some kind of fucked up SJW charm bracelet of autism.
She doesn’t believe in the literal truth of the holy books, she doesn’t keep kosher, she doesn’t act in accordance with her professed faith, she wasn’t born or raised Jewish, yet she pretends to be so Jewish that she’s practically a Holocaust survivor.

PeckingOrder

I don't believe my own hype
kiwifarms.net
Liberal reform Jewish conversion sounds a little like a joke but it takes just a little bit of effort. I mean, I know a lot of secular natural born Jews don’t mind if converts still eat non-kosher and drive on the sabbath and whatnot. But at least making the effort to go to temple every once in a while and celebrate the holidays properly and get involved in Jewish community circles would seem more genuine. The thing is Becky literally “converted” for asspats and oppression points on Twitter and it shows in all the effort she doesn’t put into it.

ZeeMarin

ZeeMarin
kiwifarms.net
Jewish and tattooed, huh? oh Becky.

gobbogobb

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jewish and tattooed, huh? oh Becky.
She won't even keep kosher on high holy days. What makes you think she cares about any other restrictions?

Becky's definition of Judaism is whatever suits her purposes at any given time and is subject to change based on whatever she wants to do in the future.

Malagor the dank omen

Reikland's Official Cattle Molester
kiwifarms.net
She won't even keep kosher on high holy days. What makes you think she cares about any other restrictions?

Becky's definition of Judaism is whatever suits her purposes at any given time and is subject to change based on whatever she wants to do in the future.
I wish she tried to go to a sinagoge and got kicked out by the rabbi. Imagine how many tears that would get from Bex.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino