Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 11 1.9%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 79 13.9%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 477 83.8%

• Total voters

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know she's previously referred to Kiva as her bestie, but Kiva can't even afford a brochure, let alone an actual ticket.

Of course it could all be bullshit and no-one was flying in for her birthday.
Well, she'd crowdfund it with a bullshit excuse, but then likely just buy weed with it.

That Becky has any real-life friends has long been suspect - troon dangerhairs never get on in real life, only online, and she is the definition of a hateful cunt. It's not unlikely that the closest thing to the truth here is that Becky berated some guy she thinks actually likes her into pretending he was going to visit her for her birthday, and then 'oh no I can't make it flight's cancelled forever sorry (not sorry)'.

I'm not even going to speculate if her 'bestie' is code for 'replacement for PunningPundit in cucking her husbands'. She claims to not be interested in sex, but I'm pretty sure that's just what she tells just the men she's married to - it still might be true, but she just doesn't want to fuck them.

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
Knowing how much Becky loves to bitch about everything, having a shit birthday is the best present she could possibly get.
I’d be willing to bet that Mami and Papi will send her money for her birthday and she’ll reeeeeeeee about it not being enough and them deadnaming her on the check as she cashes it and buys herself more Disney crap and lobster.

This bitch can take any little bit of good in her life and turn it to something horrible. It’s like she’s got a Midas touch but instead of everything she touches turning to gold it turns to dog shit.

TheRealDerekSmart

kiwifarms.net
Becky has been busy this weekend fishing for sympathy and PayPal donations because no one gives a shit about her 30-whatever birthday:

View attachment 830631

It's pretty clear her """husbands""" don't give a damn about her since they sipped tea and gossiped while she was being raped. It's a good thing the rape aspect of fat, sweaty, awkward Becky banging fat, sweaty, hairy PunningPundit is a complete fabrication or else that would be horrifying. Correction: after my brain reflexively turned that sentence into an image, it's horrifying anyway.

How has she got to “30 something” and not realised you stop giving a shit about birthdays after 21 and nobody gives a flying fuck about anyone else’s birthday AT ALL.

Box Tie

kiwifarms.net
The answer is in those frilly dresses she wears, the coloring books, the emotional fragility, constant desire for attention, the need for a "daddy", and half a dozen other indicators that our dear Becky is either mentally eight years old or just likes to play pretend, in and outside of the bedroom.

The birthday obsession is just part of the larp.

Kheapathic

♪♫ Lovely weather, dox spree together, with you ♫♪
kiwifarms.net
How has she got to “30 something” and not realised you stop giving a shit about birthdays after 21 and nobody gives a flying fuck about anyone else’s birthday AT ALL.
Nothing significant in her life as a mate, child, or work obligations; so she has nothing in her life that says "I'm more important than you." Ergo she can continue to be the young child she never grew out of. The last time I had a "birthday celebration" was when a group of my friends all had schedules align and we could hang out and fuck around; just so happened my birthday was that weekend too. She doesn't realize that when you become an adult, your birthday is what you make of it, because the rest of the world just sees it as another fucking day... and God forbid she learns that there are jobs that treat federal holidays as just another fucking day.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
She doesn't realize that when you become an adult, your birthday is what you make of it, because the rest of the world just sees it as another fucking day... and God forbid she learns that there are jobs that treat federal holidays as just another fucking day.
Becky should try growing up some time before she dies of old age, as she is already aging as poorly as potato salad left out on July 4.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Inches ever so close to realizing nobody wants to celebrate her birth because she's such a gross example of a detestable human and nobody outside her cucks/adopted parents are happy she's alive, but then tries to guilt everyone over it, thus perpetuating the reason why nobody wants to celebrate her day of birth, an ouroboros of vile spite...

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
Inches ever so close to realizing nobody wants to celebrate her birth because she's such a gross example of a detestable human and nobody outside her cucks/adopted parents are happy she's alive, but then tries to guilt everyone over it, thus perpetuating the reason why nobody wants to celebrate her day of birth, an ouroboros of vile spite...
Yeah, how many times has she tweeted shit like “I DON’T OWE YOU ANY OF MY EMOTIONAL ENERGY REEEEEEEEEE”... vile is a good word for this cunt. She’s so disgustingly selfish and entitled, expecting the world to kiss her ass and cater to her every whim and giving nothing back in return to anyone at any time.

She begs for money and demands charity from others, but does she ever pay it forward and do anything charitable for anyone else? Never. Not at all. And no, hitting the reeeeeeetweet button occasionally on some vague “cause” doesn’t count.

She whines and guilt trips people over not providing sufficient asspats for her but does she ever offer comfort and support to anyone else? Nope. In fact, she does the opposite, raging, screeching and spewing insults at random people that she doesn’t even know.

Nobody cares about Becky because Becky doesn’t care about anyone else. What goes around comes around.

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net

Two thoughts:
- After supposedly doing someone a favor, of course the first thing this greedy fat bitch thinks is "WHY AM I NOT BEING PAID FOR FAVORS?!"
- I wonder if some unsuspecting family asked her "where is Space Mountain?" and got this giant fucking Disney spergout before quietly backing away and making a dash into the nearest souvenir stand until she waddled off.

Kamov Ka-52

Fangs bared
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's all fair play now? Cool. See how long you can go without saying anything that would be easily turned into "kill yourself," Becca.
Reeeeebecca should throw herself off a tall building. Maybe there'll be a pit of foam cubes for her to land on at the bottom of her fall.

Reactions: Morty Smith

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino