Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 71 15.0%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 390 82.6%

• Total voters

Kerth Gersen

kiwifarms.net
Borderline Becky is only a man when it suits her. When there’s perceived MUSOGGYKNEE to reeeeeeeee about she magically becomes a woman again.

Hey... changes gender as it suits her purpose, always malicious and bent on causing as much chaos as she possibly can... maybe she’s one of the foundlings the wee folk of myth used to leave on people’s doorsteps and that’s how poor Mami and Papi ended up saddled with her?

Becky IS the abuser. She’s emotionally and verbally abusive to her parents, the cucks and random strangers on the Internet. Manipulative, threatens suicide if she doesn’t get her way, uses degrading language and reacts violently when people express opinions that she disagrees with, forcing everyone she’s in contact with to walk on eggshells around her and claiming others’ actions cause her to behave the way she does, all the while withholding affection/attention as a means of “punishment”. (Maybe PL but one of the CE courses I took the last time I renewed my certification was a domestic violence course and aside from the actual physical violence a lot of the tactics Becky uses to shut down anyone who disagrees with her or doesn’t cater to her every whim were there.)
She should enter, for her gender: "equivocating". "Gender fluid" lacks the calculated and manipulative aspect of this creatures' reality.

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
I mean, I'm sure it has ZERO to do with you constantly calling gamers trash and horrible people, Becky. Nope, zilch to do with that constant, insistent declaration. I mean, why wouldn't people who game want to invite you after all that? </s>

In all honesty, it probably is that she's that weird recluse who never puts herself out there for any opportunity and just expects people to shower her with offers of socializing with putting zero effort into it, and likely doing all she can to simply radiate "crazy bitch". She's worked there long enough that I'm sure her co-workers have sussed out that dealing with her is exhausting at best and a liability at worst.

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net
I mean, I'm sure it has ZERO to do with you constantly calling gamers trash and horrible people, Becky. Nope, zilch to do with that constant, insistent declaration. I mean, why wouldn't people who game want to invite you after all that? </s>

In all honesty, it probably is that she's that weird recluse who never puts herself out there for any opportunity and just expects people to shower her with offers of socializing with putting zero effort into it, and likely doing all she can to simply radiate "crazy bitch". She's worked there long enough that I'm sure her co-workers have sussed out that dealing with her is exhausting at best and a liability at worst.
I'm not gonna lie - the not getting asked to the nintendo party event (if it even happened - remember this is the girl who tweeted from her salon chair that she was being mocked and abused by a hairdresser when she clearly wasn't and got called out on the spot for it) is my favorite Becky Moment of late.

If there was even anything remotely like this that actually happened, it was probably 2-3 people gathered in a cube playing an emulator on a work PC, and she walked by, tight-lipped, not saying anything or making eye contact.

Yellow Yam Scam

California Big Hunks?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Be careful Becky, your adoptive family might have a get together to play Nintendo games and not invite you if you keep talking like this.

Becky further ingratiates herself with her co-workers.

Becky is inconvenienced by people having the nerve to die.

Sperging about vanilla bullshit

Becky, notorious Jew, has pork for lunch.

EurocopterTigre

S-s-stop staring at my tail rotor baka~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 835308
God she is so fucking dumb. That would make entering data more time consuming. Plus a lot of older database management and accounting software that organizations are dependent on (some companies and government agencies still use fucking DOS based shit from the 80s and 90s,) don't even support punctuation, let alone special characters. But no, people should spend millions in labor and to acquire software that supports ñ all so her feefees would be validated.

Last edited:

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net
WEST SIDE STORY BETTER REEEEEEEEEEE

Or else what you insufferable cunt? You'll throw yourself under your desk and fjuckghukjing cry your fat eyes out?

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1562806023403.png

1562806058162.png
"Why, yes, I DID write a bunch of kinky fan fiction based on Cirque du Soleil & Phantom of the Opera, it’s just hard to write fanfic when asexual"
1562806133420.png

1562806217050.png
Poor Becky, apparently couldn't get a fucking hotel room at Disneyland for her birthday.
1562806296469.png
1562806333319.png
"Sad about having to blow out the Shabbat candles b/c fire hazard but I’m pretty sure God doesn’t mind we be safe during an earthquake."
1562806525811.png
1562806449058.png
Rebecca's nanny or whatever she was, which she now calls her "sister," supposedly messaged her over the earthquakes.
1562806570193.png
Becky unironically calls someone else Becky.
1562806612221.png
1562805991876.png
In late June, Becky sperged out about how her "best friend" was going to come see her. The flight got cancelled and she sperged out and deleted the Twitter app because of that and her birthday having to be "rescheduled."
1562806846235.png
1562806834961.png
1562807021566.png
1562807079187.png
"too depressed to care"
2 minutes later: RRRREEEbecca
1562807137627.png
Cow crossover
1562807199765.png
RIOT!
1562805991876.png
GAMERS!
1562807319240.png
This was posted, but I presume the "bestie" still made it and was the unlucky sod being babbled at by Becky as she went to Disneyland yet again, including at least her second trip to Galaxy's Edge.
1562807423249.png
1562807448707.png
:story: http://archive.li/mivSx http://archive.li/Pmyok Becky is supposedly turning down offers to work at Disney?
1562808546172.png
Becky deleted her tweet where she told someone to kill themself.
1562808646212.png
1562808660425.png
1562808720232.png
1562808742325.png
RRRREEEEbecca is so toxic there is "years" of abusive tweets from her that people were supposedly reporting.
1562808928479.png
Becky, notorious Jew, has pork for lunch.
View attachment 835321
"Great pork" http://archive.fo/DqiVC
1562809086115.png

1562809175047.png

1562809235242.png
"I could use a book for when I build legos"
1562809279409.png
Cow crossover, creep Jake Alley smells an opening and tries to slide in to Becky's DMs.
1562809318748.png

Abortions4All

"You're on Kiwi Farms? How often do you go there?"
kiwifarms.net
Basic Becca not realizing that the "pasta salad" is macaroni salad, and that it's pretty much always bland and mayonnaisey even in good Hawaiian joints. Maybe don't disparage people's culture next time, provincial much? "oh my word there's MAYONNAISE in it, KAREN must have done it. WHITE PEOPLE!"

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"My dumb stalkers pretend like I'm not Jewish because I have tattoos" *Proceeds to pig out on pork every day*

Also, I'm sure we'll see something from BECKY about this. Too bad she's so against them, could have done the world a favor if this had been her instead.

kaien

kiwifarms.net
Basic Becca not realizing that the "pasta salad" is macaroni salad, and that it's pretty much always bland and mayonnaisey even in good Hawaiian joints. Maybe don't disparage people's culture next time, provincial much? "oh my word there's MAYONNAISE in it, KAREN must have done it. WHITE PEOPLE!"
I mean, Spam is one of the cornerstones of Hawaiian cooking. What the fuck does she expect?

Kheapathic

Weebs and Wall Runs
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 835308
Okay Becky, I'll take this bait. Without looking, where on the keyboard is the ñ key? Oh that's right, we're in a majority English speaking country and our keyboards are only capable of those accented symbols through the use of alt codes; codes that most basic users aren't aware of let alone fucking use. To say it's culturally dismissive to replace your ñ with n is exceptional; because we're not in a Spanish speaking country, and when it comes to designing systems, you make things as simple as possible for your end user, who you have to assume is literally exceptional. You're the only one noticing, because everyone else is doing their fucking job. Because let's say you implement the use of ñ in an English system. Where do you draw the line; because Spanish isn't the only foreign language spoke in the USA, and most end users aren't savy enough to use accents in their spellings. So they go for an Anglonized version of whatever the fuck it is. For fucks sake Becky, I never believed you actually knew Spanish, but if you do, you're exceptional in two languages.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
5007128C-4F50-4C5D-8E77-37253963B1CC.png
This right here is the perfect summary of what an unimaginable cunt Becky is. It’s also a great illustration of how cucked the cucks are - if your partner reacted to the death of your father by berating him for lack of consideration, that’s not something the average person would stand for.

D25E1591-689E-486D-B732-0033DFCB63BD.png
Oh, I’m sure she’d find something else to whine about.

Kheapathic

Weebs and Wall Runs
kiwifarms.net
She's a narcissist, she'd always have something to bitch about. She had an adopted family that put her up, took care of her, sent her to college, dream wedding, and continues to send her money. But she doesn't know where she'd be with her ADHD or depression or what her personality would be. Whether it's nature or nurture, she'd still be an ungrateful bitch; which overpowers any sense of ADHD or other bullshit she claims.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This right here is the perfect summary of what an unimaginable cunt Becky is. It’s also a great illustration of how cucked the cucks are - if your partner reacted to the death of your father by berating him for lack of consideration, that’s not something the average person would stand for.
Especially when he probably died of shame after realizing he had raised a complete cuck.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 835705
I mean, it's not like he chose to die at that time. If I was one of Becky's father-in-laws I would have wanted to die a long time ago.

Do we know which dad it was? Because if it was DZK's it would be hilarious, died of a broken heart after seeing what his son had become.

Reactions: Abortions4All

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino