Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 71 15.0%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 390 82.6%

• Total voters

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
If Daniel had grown enough balls to have left Becky for his other woman Reeebecca called him abusive for wanting a relationship with a few years ago and married her in Germany instead, his dad would probably still be alive since he'd still have the will to live to see his son be happy with her potentially. Instead Dan the abusive man got fired from his job and now gets to bury his father who died of shame all thanks to his fat danger haired harpy sucking out the old man's will to live. You reap what you sow, manbaby. Enjoy...

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
I mean, it's not like he chose to die at that time. If I was one of Becky's father-in-laws I would have wanted to die a long time ago.

Do we know which dad it was? Because if it was DZK's it would be hilarious, died of a broken heart after seeing what his son had become.
It was definitely Daniel's father. Chuck Gerber, Jackson's father, was mildly famous in sports circles, so there's articles about him passing in Nov 2015.

Daniel's father did take ill during the run-up to the shameful cuck wedding and died shortly after. Make of that what you will.

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
Disney delayed opening a ride so they could make it handicap accessible, so of course Becky's making it about her and going on about how poorly she's been treated by other guests because of her "disability".

Things I'm totally sure are 100% factual and not imagined slights or grossly over-exaggerated.

1562883396864.png
1562883559284.png

They aren't saying that to him because you're "disabled"; they're saying it because you radiate "spoiled cunt" and they're just naturally picking up on it.

Abortions4All

"You're on Kiwi Farms? How often do you go there?"
kiwifarms.net
It's funny, I've been to Disney parks with people who were disabled, including someone with what Bex would call an "invisible disability" and someone with cerebral palsy who was a full-time chair user since she graduated from strollers. Disney parks bend over backwards for disabilities, to the point of employees telling you to go get a pass even if you feel like you might not qualify.

Disneyland has a bunch of "enter through the exit" rides for wheelchair users, basically it was viewed as a free front-of-line pass for so long that they've reduced capacity to make it take a while. People who took advantage of the system made it so people with genuine, lifelong disabilities and unusual medical needs have to wait longer, and often have to move around more to get to the various disabled lines than non-disabled guests.

But they don't complain about it because they know they're still being treated as well as possible given the constraints of system abusers. And I've never seen them get treated like shit, even the "invisible disability" person. Maybe it's just so obvious she's pretending. I wouldn't be surprised if she's one of those grown women who walks around the park with an exaggerated skip. In between wheelchair breaks off the tootsies, of course.

gobbogobb

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't they change their disability policy recently so that you didn't get to skip the line rather you got to keep your place in line without actually having to stand there?

If so she's just pissed she has to pay for her fast pass or whatever now. Less money for a 5th lightsaber.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Brain Problems

Karl_der_Grosse

GG Allin once threw his poop at me.
kiwifarms.net
It's complete bullshit, especially the part where she now says Disney's employees are amazing. Bitch, we remember all the times you complained about how you got treated at Disney. I specifically remember some time she threw a fit because she claimed she was stimming and flapping her hands around like a sped and some employee looked at her funny. I think that was even before PLASTIC STRAWS Becky started. It seems so long ago, back when she was mostly on the invisible disabilities kick instead of the physically really truly in poor health arc we're on lately.

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
Imagine finding out your dad in a faraway country has kicked the bucket, leaving your heartbroken siblings and mother behind. You quickly book a flight back to Germany to attend his funeral and commiserate with family and friends.

You go to check twitter to see how your recently wedded wife is doing, after the family graciously accommodated your weird not-wedding for your happiness - despite the issues and likely concerns they would of had. Pa was probably so ill that it was part of the reason he agreed to it to begin with - better to see your kid settled if you know there's not much time on the ticker left.

All you see is her bitching about how her birthday got ruined, because dear old dad decided to pop his clogs right around that time. No concern for you, or your family at this time. How dare he die just 2 months after the wedding and take second hubby away (so uh...why isn't Jackson doing something for your Birthday if it's such a big deal??) .

Also Bex acting like bio dad sending a check-up mail somehow trumps family that actually raised you. Even though you've constantly bitched about how you want Mami and Papi to leave you alone *constantly* and they probably are not fully over what happened at Disney seeing as since then, generally communication has been simply sending money and the odd phone call (that you always complain about)

Abortions4All

"You're on Kiwi Farms? How often do you go there?"
kiwifarms.net
Didn't they change their disability policy recently so that you didn't get to skip the line rather you got to keep your place in line without actually having to stand there?

If so she's just pissed she has to pay for her fast pass or whatever now. Less money for a 5th lightsaber.
Quick answer: it's complicated. For her usual autism and "I can't stand in line" disabilities, yes. But at Disneyland, her usual haunt (though not California Adventure), for about half the rides, there's no way to go through the entrance queue with a wheelchair. They were built before ADA compliance and there's no way to build one in without massively retooling the ride.

So instead of using a Fastpass-style pass, chair users usually just enter through the exit and don't wait in any line if you have a wheelchair for those rides. If the lines get beyond about half an hour, they'll give you a return time for the exit, but under half an hour and they just let you through. Usually it's not so easy to get them to give you a DAS pass (the kind you get for being too special to wait in lines, Becky's "autism") and a wheelchair pass at the same time at Disneyland. I wonder if Becky's autism coincides with her obtaining annual passes?

It's very revealing that she's gone with "broken ankles and toes" in a wheelchair. She's pulled this scam for different ailments over and over again. Disney probably has a file on her use of these passes. Rumors keep happening that there's a crackdown coming for annual passholders who abuse the disability system to get as many line jumps as possible.

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
It's very revealing that she's gone with "broken ankles and toes" in a wheelchair. She's pulled this scam for different ailments over and over again. Disney probably has a file on her use of these passes. Rumors keep happening that there's a crackdown coming for annual passholders who abuse the disability system to get as many line jumps as possible.
I wouldn't hold my breath for any justice against people who abuse lenient disability policies. It's an absolute PR no-win for a company. All the sociopaths like Becky who get their pass denied will whine about how they are being abused to any outlet that will listen, and plenty of outlets will listen and do no checks to see if the complaints are valid.

Plus, these days Becky may genuinely be too fat to navigate Disney for hours on foot. She may ironically qualify for the pass she was cheating to get for years by eating herself into mobility issues. Daniel, with his enormous bitch-tits, is probably in the same boat. TFW you realize that doughy bitch Jackson is the most fit in the cuckhouse:
:stress:

Companies sort of have no choice but to run disability policies on the honor system because, as you said, some people's issues are not obvious. There's just a small but notable amount of people with no honor, happy to abuse them.

MyOtherNicknameIsAPun

Neck sleeve owner. Cybermercenary in my spare time
kiwifarms.net
Are we sure that Becky doesn't already have rabies?
If an animal with rabies would bite Becky it will automatically start using Twitter to complain about ferrets, start to pretend to be other specie and lie down faking that its leg don't work no more looking for sympathy. Then it will be eaten because animal world is cruel and just.

Von Wolf Demon

"We can put that on the Lifeline card"
kiwifarms.net
Just like with Jake, one can go dozens of pages just laughing at Becca's stupidity without getting mad. It's easier when they are discussing something I don't know shit about, like Ranma, obscure Disney stuff, archival process, RPG gaming, etc. But when they hit on something I know a little about? Well, my A-log light turns on. I'm also pissed at her for making me waste my time on a busy day, but I just can' t let this one pass.

Hawaiian plate lunch spergery:

Gourmand Yonah is right up there with Violet Hargrave, Anatomy Expert in terms of stupid LARPS.

What you see above is a typical Hawaiian plate lunch. While things like SPAM sushi and poi are rightly mocked by outsiders, a Hawaiian plate lunch is NOT the same. If well made, they are fucking delicious! Hawai'i has long had migrant workers from the Philippines, Korea, China, and other parts of Asia. People who would feed them lunch had to feed multiple tastes, and would often pile the plates up with short ribs, steak, and chicken cooked in different styles. If you like Asian BBQ and meat in general, you will like a well-made Hawaiian plate lunch.

The typical sauce is a mix of soy sauce, sugar, and water and is tasty but not overwhelming. What Gourmand Yonah called "pasta salad" is actually cold macaroni with mayo and some spices. And I would agree with her that by itself it can be pretty bland and mediocre. However, whenever I have had a plate lunch, I've mixed in the macaroni with the hot meats, and poured the sauce over it and it becomes delicious! I don't know if that is the culturally correct way to eat it, or if you are supposed to keep things separate, and really don't give a shit. The mayo macaroni is instantly transformed from boring and cold to wonderful!

I don't see a sauce in the pic, so that is a failure on the part of the kitchen or Gourmand Yonah decided to skip it. That's on her. If available, it would have made the meal much better, or just grab some fucking soy sauce.

I don't judge her for not getting the meal right away. I remember the first time I bit into the cold mac without mixing in the meats and thinking "what is this shit?" However, I didn't post a pic on twitter and act like I knew what the fuck I was talking about.

Also, this mainstreaming of incel language is hilarious and getting out of control. Things like Chad/Becky/Stacey have moved into the SJW world and beyond. Not sure if "Karen", which I guess is supposed to be the older, more uptight version of Becky/Stacy, is original 4chan/incel material or if it was added later. But I'm starting to see it spread into multiple names across the alphabet... and t@rds arguing about them on social media. "No, he's more of a Darren"... "that was kind of a Tricia move, not so much a Carrie thing". It's fucking ridiculous and may become thread-worthy at some point.

And as someone else pointed out above, the odds that it was cooked by a "Karen" rather than a "Carolina" or a "Consuela" approach nil. I doubt there are many white people cooking in a Hollywood cafeteria. And Mexicans cook everything and most of them can cook it well, from Japanese to Thai to French, you name it. I guarantee you that any Mexican in that kitchen can also cook CUBAN food better than Basic Becca. When does she ever cook for the cucks? You know she would post and brag about that shit. Hell, I'd rather have Zinnia cook for me.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino