Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 71 15.0%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 391 82.7%

• Total voters

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
"I can’t get my second husband, here on a green card, citizenship through marriage cuz he’s not my husband. Fuuuuuck." http://archive.fo/VnVwA
1562909539508.png
1562909554410.png

1562909608185.png
It's hard enough for a normal straight marriage to buck the immigration system, and you want your made-up fake wedding that's not recognized by any government or institution(because polygamy is ILLEGAL) to keep Daniel in the US? Oh i am laffin. :story: You don't break a law to get out of another. Polygamy to cheat illegal immigration. Just :story:. If these fucking Congolese refugees without a penny to their name can make it through the obstacle course of asylum/green card/citizenship, so can Danny. He's just fucking cheap and lazy, like you and your real husband. I'd be mad on the internet over this if it wasn't so preposterous.

Abortions4All

"You're on Kiwi Farms? How often do you go there?"
kiwifarms.net
I've said all along that Becky's planning to use Trump as her get-out-of-marriage-free card with Jackson after she's re-made as many favorite Jackson marriage memories as possible into Daniel memories (hence the Euro trip).

She's got it set up really well right now. Now that there's been the fake wedding with the fifteen minutes of expressing her lifelong commitment in front of Daniel's family, she can say to Jackson that really, the divorce and remarriage will just be "a piece of paper," and that the ceremony and its meaning in their hearts, that was the real wedding, and no matter what a piece of paper says, she's married to both of them.

But of course, since only Daniel's got citizenship problems, she'll have to (have to!) be married to him. Otherwise he'll be sent to the immigrant detention camps! This is how Becky gets Jackson to agree to a totally amicable split, essentially a paperwork divorce with no attorneys needed, so his family doesn't advise him to turn it nasty and keep everything he could. She'll lovebomb the shit out of Jackson during this period so that he feels more comfortable with the idea. Jackson may not even tell his parents or family about the divorce, because Becky will say it's best to keep it quiet since it's just a piece of paper.

Once the divorce ink is dry, Jackson's cut loose from her legally and she's bound to Daniel, the devaluation cycle starts with Jackson. Within a few months he'll be her designated scapegoat, blamed for rapes and abuses going back to college (she's not-so-quietly laying the groundwork for this already). She'll tell Daniel he simply has to rescue her and they have to plan a secret escape in the middle of the night from the evil abuser that will otherwise destroy them.

The best part is, they're very reactive to Kiwi Farms posts. So now that he's read this, when Becky proposes the "paper divorce," (which she might even decide to give a cutesy name to if she's going public about it, like "the anti-proposal") it'll ring alarm bells...but he'll charge headlong into it. Gotta prove those nazi kiwi farmers wrong somehow. He'll show us that Becky still loves him even after she's legally dumped his ass to the curb. He'll show us all.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
I've said all along that Becky's planning to use Trump as her get-out-of-marriage-free card with Jackson after she's re-made as many favorite Jackson marriage memories as possible into Daniel memories (hence the Euro trip).

She's got it set up really well right now. Now that there's been the fake wedding with the fifteen minutes of expressing her lifelong commitment in front of Daniel's family, she can say to Jackson that really, the divorce and remarriage will just be "a piece of paper," and that the ceremony and its meaning in their hearts, that was the real wedding, and no matter what a piece of paper says, she's married to both of them.

But of course, since only Daniel's got citizenship problems, she'll have to (have to!) be married to him. Otherwise he'll be sent to the immigrant detention camps! This is how Becky gets Jackson to agree to a totally amicable split, essentially a paperwork divorce with no attorneys needed, so his family doesn't advise him to turn it nasty and keep everything he could. She'll lovebomb the shit out of Jackson during this period so that he feels more comfortable with the idea. Jackson may not even tell his parents or family about the divorce, because Becky will say it's best to keep it quiet since it's just a piece of paper.

Once the divorce ink is dry, Jackson's cut loose from her legally and she's bound to Daniel, the devaluation cycle starts with Jackson. Within a few months he'll be her designated scapegoat, blamed for rapes and abuses going back to college (she's not-so-quietly laying the groundwork for this already). She'll tell Daniel he simply has to rescue her and they have to plan a secret escape in the middle of the night from the evil abuser that will otherwise destroy them.

The best part is, they're very reactive to Kiwi Farms posts. So now that he's read this, when Becky proposes the "paper divorce," (which she might even decide to give a cutesy name to if she's going public about it, like "the anti-proposal") it'll ring alarm bells...but he'll charge headlong into it. Gotta prove those nazi kiwi farmers wrong somehow. He'll show us that Becky still loves him even after she's legally dumped his ass to the curb. He'll show us all.
I would imagine that if Becky actually, legally, divorced Jackson that Jackson's family would abduct him and deprogram him the second that ink is dry.

The legal marriage (and threats of rape/abuse) is one of the major things that Becky gets to lord over Jackson, no way she gives that up willingly. Jackson himself is worthless, but his family has some cash, but you don't get to sue your former Father-in-Law during divorce proceedings.

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
But does she even do anything with Jackson anymore? Even Disney - which should technically be his big trump card seeing as he *works for them* and probably gets a bunch of discounts as a result - is still Daniel's area. He paid for the AP's they have at Disneyland, almost certainly paid for the not-cancer funded WDW trip, and Bex implies the Birthday stay at Disneyland Grand Californian also hinged on Daniel being about. The expensive play tickets and meals out are usually on Danny's dime too.

Heck her fussing about Lion King basically right out spells the fact that her main thought was telling Daniel alone not to "treat" her to it. All while Bex does what she does best, risking her "spouses" jobs by complaining about the company on her twitter. Disney are one of the companies that are the *least* likely to be okay with any employee or their family being negative about them.

Also to the person discussing disability and Disney tracking guests. I've heard Disney keeps a "magic file" on notable guests. Sometimes this is for regulars with actual specific needs ect., but you can also get on the file for having a history of being disruptive at the parks. But Jackson also has a semi-famous brother working on their preschool shows, so I imagine Bex would never get any trouble from Disney staff for that reason alone.

But yes - going back to the whole "not being shitty to your partners" thing - other Poly relationships seem to require fair splitting of time with partners to work. Jackson's really getting the short end of the stick in that regard. Like...surely after the Euro trip - where he was mostly background window dressing. Should it not have been his turn to have time with the wife?

Also in regards to immigration - Bex is a moron, there are many people who are legit in the US on visas or in the middle of a transitionary process to citizenship. ICE isn't coming for those people, but rather ones that have been taken to court and been ordered to go back home, but failed to. Daniel's not in any danger of being ICE'd unless he plans to commit crimes.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As soon as she woke up, GAMERS
1562971499800.png
Cow crossover with serial harasser Requires Hate
1562971622972.png
1562971637622.png
"Bloodwork came back. I’ve got slightly elevated alkaline phosphotase & no idea why. Have to retest next week. Fucking hell.
No idea what that means so I googled it & now I’m convinced I’m dying of cancer so that’s cool"
1562971697950.png
1562971760659.png
1562971797643.png
1562971820627.png
"best part" of the fake cuck wedding was her watching all the "cis men & NBs" standing around fixing a broken heater. Our man Becky is of course no where near it.
1562971915406.png
1562972004024.png
1562972024448.png

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
She really does behave like a fucking teenager. "I don't know what tattoo I'm gonna get but I know I want one and to screw those haters who told me real Jews don't get tattoos, so fuck it! Gonna get whatever stupid generic nerd piece I can think of!"
Becky should get a swastika. That way she'd have a tattoo as Jewish as she is.

Kheapathic

Weebs and Wall Runs
kiwifarms.net
There's something about the word "adulting" that pisses me off to no end. Like having a job, paying your bills, and taking relative care of yourself, or using a coping mechanism is some sort of fucking achievement you should be patted on the ass for. Wow, you can do the bare fucking minimum, have a gold fucking star, in fact have 7; one for each day of the week because you're a bright fucking shining star.

Last edited:

Slutpuppies

Muh necksleeve
kiwifarms.net
There's something about the word "adulting" that pisses me off to no end. Like having a job, paying your bills, and taking relative care of yourself, or using a coping mechanism is some sort of fucking achievement you should be patted on the ass for. Wow, you can do the bare fucking minimum, have a gold fucking star, in fact have 7; one for each day of the week because you're a bright fucking shining star.

Thank you. ;) :heart-full:

No but seriously, if you're a part of the bad brains brigade, you kind of struggle to get to normalcy sometimes. But you want to get better, or at least to a place you can function independently...

Unless you just want to be able to use your problems as a shield, as seen here.

Malagor the dank omen

Reikland's Official Cattle Molester
kiwifarms.net
Thank you. ;) :heart-full:

No but seriously, if you're a part of the bad brains brigade, you kind of struggle to get to normalcy sometimes. But you want to get better, or at least to a place you can function independently...

Unless you just want to be able to use your problems as a shield, as seen here.
You would have to ask yourself "How would be Bex if she wasn't a raging sperg"? She would probably be a normal average person that tries to go on with her life. Nothing special about it.

And that's the important part. Nothing special, because Becky has to be special. And what better way to be special than to be a raging drama whore and professional victim in every single aspect of her life? That's why she needs as many shit she can to excuse her horrible and self centered behaviour as she can or else she would have to be an adult and take responsability for her actions.

Reactions: Slutpuppies

Abortions4All

"You're on Kiwi Farms? How often do you go there?"
kiwifarms.net
She really does behave like a fucking teenager. "I don't know what tattoo I'm gonna get but I know I want one and to screw those haters who told me real Jews don't get tattoos, so fuck it! Gonna get whatever stupid generic nerd piece I can think of!"

She never grew out of that "Up yours mom! I do what I WANT!" phase.
The problem with a bunch of Becky's generation is that "born this way" propaganda reached its apex right as they were getting into their first years of post-college adulthood. Some people internalized this so thoroughly that they viewed it as an invitation to stagnate.

It's also the first generation where personality tests, with results instantly available, were free and easy to take. Combining this with the "born this way" idea turned, for some people, into the idea that people simply are the way they are, and the purpose of life is to discover what you are and live with it. And that you really come fully into yourself in your first few years of independence. This conveniently erases the idea that you should ever have to work on your personality, because according to the doctrine, whatever you are, you are, and improvement is illusory. Fighting it will only result in it coming out in other ways, probably deleterious to your life.

It's a Calvinist outlook, where who you are was written in stone at the beginning of time, and you're just playing through God's course in the confines of the strict constraints he gave you. "I can't go out with friends, I'm an INTP!" "I fly off the handle whenever anyone criticizes me, but that's my RSD, it's a disability." The propaganda about mental illness and disorders is that they are permanent disabilities, but the vast majority of mental health problems are temporary disabilities, if people are willing to use appropriate treatment modalities.

These factors have all combined in the Becky monster. She's convinced each of her problems that prevents her from functioning fully as a member of society is permanent and not worth attempting to change. Whenever a new diagnosis is added to her mental health situation, she doesn't consider whether it might supplant a previous diagnosis, it's just tacked on, and now she's always had a whole bunch of disorders and will always have them.

This is a longwinded way to say: her commitment to being like a teenager...from saying "adulting" like you might joke about if you were 19 and paying your electric bill for the first time on your own, to impulse tattoos used to signify rebellion...is ideological. She believes her actions as a teenager freed of financial constraints and parental supervision was a representation of her truest self, which the realities of the world can only obscure and lead her further from.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino