Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 10 2.0%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 75 15.1%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 411 82.7%

• Total voters

Malagor the dank omen

Drakwald's most coveted goat
kiwifarms.net
Becky dying wouldn't be a sacrifice at all. That's what's called a collateral benefit.
I would even call it a mercy killing. Because it would be the most merciful act for her poor cuck husbands.

Also, what's her fuckign deal about goddam straws? This is something that i cannot understand no matter how much she yells "disability". Because you know who really need straws? People who cannot chew their goddamn food. And she treats people that say "Use less straws" as if they are eagerly chanting for the death of all sorts of disabled people. Is she really that lazy or is she too childish to not drink things without a straw?

Becky is definetly a life worth sacrificing for the good of this planet and its inhabitants. I would gladly murder her if it saved 100 polar bears... or even a single Komodo dragon.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
I would even call it a mercy killing. Because it would be the most merciful act for her poor cuck husbands.

Also, what's her fuckign deal about goddam straws? This is something that i cannot understand no matter how much she yells "disability". Because you know who really need straws? People who cannot chew their goddamn food. And she treats people that say "Use less straws" as if they are eagerly chanting for the death of all sorts of disabled people. Is she really that lazy or is she too childish to not drink things without a straw?

Becky is definetly a life worth sacrificing for the good of this planet and its inhabitants. I would gladly murder her if it saved 100 polar bears... or even a single Komodo dragon.
Because the straw "debate" is worth woke points. That's literally it.

It's framed as an environmental issue, but the plastic used in straws are so unbelievably inconsequential in terms of damage to our environment that only idiots (like Rebecca, twitter users) care about it - solely for the woke points.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Because the straw "debate" is worth woke points. That's literally it.

It's framed as an environmental issue, but the plastic used in straws are so unbelievably inconsequential in terms of damage to our environment that only idiots (like Rebecca, twitter users) care about it - solely for the woke points.
It's empty virtue signaling but I now support it just because everyone chimping out about it is a disgusting sociopathic piece of shit and exactly why shit like the human extinction movement exists.

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
Bex makes a huge thing about it mostly because it's another thing she can feel oppressed by. I think almost every time she's posted brag pics of her fancy meals, there's never actually been a straw present in her drink.

In terms of effect plastic straws alone can have, even Trump has called companies out on focusing on just that over all the bigger issues with plastics. (he said about a week ago that it was "very interesting" that companies had focused on straws alone mostly over other things they can do to be more eco-friendly)

But her issue is that paper straws deform quicker or can be damaged easier...I think? But proper paper straws generally do the job for the time people will generally be using them and stay solid. That and you can just buy silicon or metal straws if you really need something that lasts longer.

TL;DR Becky as per usual doesn't want a solution, she just likes any excuse to go on about how slighted she is and a reason to wish pain upon others "for good reason"

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 863867
Becky vs. Becky
View attachment 863871
View attachment 863868

View attachment 863872
They pay for a "professional cleaner to come in every other week."
View attachment 863873
RRRREEEbecca
View attachment 863874

View attachment 863877
Pathetic cow crossover from Jake Alley
View attachment 863903
Some woman triggered "disabled Twitter" by pretending her dog was a service dog so she could take it anywhere, then mocked and taunted people who got mad, and Becky joined in on the dogpile.
View attachment 863887
View attachment 863889
View attachment 863890
View attachment 863888
View attachment 863878

View attachment 863900
"This woman hilariously trolled the internet. Report her to the authorities."
--an ostensibly sane person

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
All Becky has is her oppression, thus she'll jump on the stupidest fucking debates ever in order to keep her schtick going, because it's literally all anyone knows her for. She's not remembered for being a great video game archivist. Hell, she's not even remembered because of anything to do with Riot, though she'd love you to think otherwise. She has no achievements to her name that actually are doing anything of worth for her, thus her rainbow of made-up oppression tiers is the only thing she has to talk about.

It's evident in how she gives no fucks about anything outside of herself. Endangered animals? Climate Crisis? Fuck them, Becky needs to Disney and straws and asspats because that's literally all her personality is, so they can fuck off.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino