Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 10 2.0%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 75 15.1%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 411 82.7%

• Total voters

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Next Task

kiwifarms.net
First of all, lol at Becky thinking she's made a more lasting contribution to the world than almost anyone - though to be fair the number of followers she has that are somehow even more useless than her is high.

Secondly, if Becky and people like her have to die to save the world? That is not a hard choice, because she clearly actively makes the world a worse place with her presence. Even if we don't take her at her word when she melodramatically wishes she hadn't been born, it isn't even about the ecological ramifications. The world simply would be better without her in it. The only thing in her household that has any value is the dog - #freekaylee.

The number of times she tries to use her life, or the life of the fetuses she claims to have miscarried, as an item of value, how she writes 'So you're saying my life is worth less than [x]?', and yet doesn't realise that the answer, every time, is 'Yes.' 'Yes, Becky, your life is worth less than almost anything I could name, and according to Twitter, sometimes you agree with me.' Suicide-baiting doesn't really work well with outrage at being devalued, after all.

She's like a rancid piece of meat that gets a stink on everything it comes near. Of course people are going to choose anything from a singular sea turtle to five minutes of peace and quiet over her.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net
What that story doesn't mention is that for no sane reason, she had it in a screw top lid on a Mason jar so it couldn't move at all. No normal use of a metal straw would have had that result. You had to be a total seizuretard AND somehow set yourself up exactly to make that possible.
sounds like a epileptic final destination to me, gives me some hope for becky's future

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1564471288224.png
PLASTIC STRAWS
1564471511650.png
1564471525627.png

1564471544125.png
Becky unironically calls someone a Becky, again.
1564471609078.png
Becky is back at Disneyland for at least the second time this month, now staying in a "pricey" nearly $600 a night hotel room for no reason. "Whenever I ask for a Disability Acess Pass, I’m asked a half dozen questions & grilled on whether I need it. Today in a wheelchair, it was given automatically. Invisible disabilities exist!!!"
"Not a lot I feel safe riding b/c bumping my knee is hell right now, but I’m happy to let the boys ride stuff & sitting here w/ my Switch."
1564471688147.png
1564471742865.png
1564471759936.png
1564471851563.png
1564472035020.png

1564471908047.png

Malagor the dank omen

Drakwald's most coveted goat
kiwifarms.net
Becky is back at Disneyland for at least the second time this month, now staying in a "pricey" nearly $600 a night hotel room for no reason. "Whenever I ask for a Disability Acess Pass, I’m asked a half dozen questions & grilled on whether I need it. Today in a wheelchair, it was given automatically. Invisible disabilities exist!!!"
"Not a lot I feel safe riding b/c bumping my knee is hell right now, but I’m happy to let the boys ride stuff & sitting here w/ my Switch."
Dear fuckign god, Becky cannot restrain herself even for a second and think that maybe there are some more pressing matters in her life like that loan she has to pay rather than stayin in a 600 bux per night room. I hope she soon goes back to beg for money on twitter so people can rub this shit in her face and hope she chips out like a moron.

Also, being a bitchy cunt isn't a disability, Becky. Those kids deserve to go to those rides more than your entitled ass does.

PTNR 2.0

[showering intensifies]
kiwifarms.net
Every time she writes "folx" I want to fucking kill myself. Does she think that's cute and why haven't her loved ones staged an intervention to make her stop?
"Folx" is the ultimate virtue signal. SJWs use "x" to remove a gendered component of a word e.g. Latinx vs. Latino/Latina or Mx. as a title rather than Mr. or Ms, so as to make the word gender neutral, which 9 times out of 10 is already r,etarded as is.

Folks is already as gender neutral as it possibly can be. You literally cannot make it more gender neutral, so adding an x to replace the ks does nothing but signal that the user has got woke and will hopefully soon go broke.

I've actually contemplated trolling SJWs by claiming that "y'all" is ableist since "you" is singular and therefor offensive to people claiming DID/multiple personalities and introducing "y'xll" into the Tumblrfag vernacular for True Galaxy Brain Intersectional Inclusiveness™ solely because, while folks and folx are pronounced the same, it amuses me to think about danger hairs saying "yucks'll" in public.

EurocopterTigre

Heliophobia will be met with 30x113mm cannon fire
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 866100
PLASTIC STRAWS
View attachment 866102
View attachment 866103

View attachment 866104
Becky unironically calls someone a Becky, again.
View attachment 866106
View attachment 866107
View attachment 866108
View attachment 866109
View attachment 866110
View attachment 866113

View attachment 866112
Is she seriously paying $600 a night to stay, during the work week, at a hotel that's only around a fuckjng hour and a half from her apartment ust so she can have a third or fourth visit to a Disney park in as many months, all while she allegedly can't get on any of the rides? After she whined about how exorbitant her $520 a month student loan payments were, and how they would prevent her from saving for a house? Just fuckjng wow. Why does she have orbiters that eat her schtick up?

Her complaining about the wheelchair keeping her from seeing the show with her friends is both cute and funny, because she didn't actually need to use it.

Cucked by wheelchair-kun. :heart-full:
Optimistic of you to assume that she didn't just clamber, (I'd say hop but she's too fat for that,) out of the wheelchair and walk in, hoping someone would call her out. But if it did happen, has Reeeeebecca never heard of crutches?

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
What that story doesn't mention is that for no sane reason, she had it in a screw top lid on a Mason jar so it couldn't move at all. No normal use of a metal straw would have had that result. You had to be a total seizuretard AND somehow set yourself up exactly to make that possible.
I'd buy the argument that a lid like that will make the injury more likely, by holding the straw in the worst possible position that you could land on. If you land on it wrong, though, you're in trouble either way.

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
Is she seriously paying $600 a night to stay, during the work week, at a hotel that's only around a fuckjng hour and a half from her apartment ust so she can have a third or fourth visit to a Disney park in as many months, all while she allegedly can't get on any of the rides? After she whined about how exorbitant her $520 a month student loan payments were, and how they would prevent her from saving for a house? Just fuckjng wow. Why does she have orbiters that eat her schtick up?
The orbiters that praise her are just as bad or worse than Becky is. Not just because they prop up Becky, but because they do the exact same things she does. Becky and the 50-100 orbiters that encourage each other to act like greedy, selfish speds are pretty much this meme:
greentext-toasters-cropped.jpg

They know what they are doing is selfish and wrong, at least by society's standards. That's why they constantly seek validation and give validation to each other. It's why Becky is utterly starved for validation from randos. It's even more satisfying when people from outside your normal hugbox tell you it's OK to cheat the lines at Disney.

Von Wolf Demon

"We can put that on the Lifeline card"
kiwifarms.net
They know what they are doing is selfish and wrong, at least by society's standards. That's why they constantly seek validation and give validation to each other. It's why Becky is utterly starved for validation from randos. It's even more satisfying when people from outside your normal hugbox tell you it's OK to cheat the lines at Disney.
Yeah, Becca is the epitome of what my friends and used to call "crazy Dennys cat ladies" and how they have thrived in the social media area. We used to notice that at several of the Dennys we would go to (because they were open late and had cheap coffee), there would be nearly identical "crazy cat ladies". Late 40s, mildly gothish in clothing, early versions of dangerhair, sometimes a little smelly, talked a lot about their cats, and they treated Dennys the way that homeless people now use libraries: as some kind of social service! It was one of the few places they could force people to talk to them.

But now in the era of social media? Crazy Dennys Cat Lady has a fucking posse! Becca has crafted a hugbox of people even more disturbed than her. And to top it off, she has collected two cucks for an IRL posse based on their own autistic obsessions with games, Disney, anime, etc. Old school Dennys Cat Lady never seemed to pull that off, but Becca has. There have always been isolated, crazy people, but the Internet has brought them all together in an autistic cataclysm.

what.PNG

P.S.: Not that long ago, somebody postulated that Bex is preparing to dump Jackson. I am not buying that for a second! It seems to me that Jackson's dad was smart enough to leave his assets to his wife, probably with a provision to help Jackson with a down payment if the cuck trio ever got their shit together to buy a home. So until Mrs. Gerber dies, Becca would be left with nothing, except for a few plush toys and consoles that Jackson and her bought together. Why would she do that even if it was just to help Daniel with immigration status? Seems like a really stupid risk for her to take. Divorce the guy with potential huge future assets to marry the guy without similar assets?

Daniel probably makes a good living, but isn't rich, and isn't exactly blowing Jackson away in categories like physical appeal, sense of humor, or glowing personality. I guess he has more hair left, but that isn't saying much.

Last edited:

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
Becky once again barrels into things she doesn't know about by replying to stupid tweets, ironically the UK government was actually recently trying to take advantage of Northern Ireland's stalemate govt to force in more progressive laws (Abortion and Divorce laws) if Stormont doesn't get over it's paralyzed state, it failed because of some anti-Brexit MP's tacking on anti-Brexit amendments to the whole thing to try and stop No Deal happening before summer recess.

That aside, while the original tweet is stupid - feeding the troll is just as bad. It's nobody important and despite Ireland playing the EU's stooge, there's no way in heck the UK government will do anything to risk the Good Friday Agreement outside the discussion on borders. Nobody wants to give any terrorist groups any justification to bomb places or kill people again.

Becky is back at Disneyland for at least the second time this month, now staying in a "pricey" nearly $600 a night hotel room for no reason. "Whenever I ask for a Disability Access Pass, I’m asked a half dozen questions & grilled on whether I need it. Today in a wheelchair, it was given automatically. Invisible disabilities exist!!!"
"Not a lot I feel safe riding b/c bumping my knee is hell right now, but I’m happy to let the boys ride stuff & sitting here w/ my Switch"
I guess this is her "Birthday" visit re-booked after it got canned due to Daniels daddy croaking it. Considering they just moved the date back, it just makes her fussing about it then look even more spoilt and horrid. Also...why go when you can't even really ride anything and live nearby??? I can maybe understand a "once in a lifetime" chance. But going when you are actually injured in that situation is prob just Bex knowing it's another thing she can hold over the boys for another Disney trip sometime.

BTW - Wheelchairs get less hassle because it's pretty clear just by looking that your not gonna be able to use the normal queues or able to stand for long periods of time. Even people with ASD or other hidden disabilities can generally manage that and most don't actually get a "please let me jump the queue pass" just because your brain is a bit wonky.

Also yes - Disney parks tend to have designated disability spaces for things like parades and evening shows. You don't *have* to go to those areas, they are offered so the person stuck in a chair has a clear viewing space due to the elevation of the space (as it'll usually be raised sections) - Disney will sometimes let an able carer come in with you, but the disabled spaces are not exactly huge to begin with and priority has to be given to the people who *need* to use the space. She probably wanted both the cucks in there and was told "no" because there's no way she needs two tard-wanglers in the disabled space.

Malagor the dank omen

kiwifarms.net
BTW - Wheelchairs get less hassle because it's pretty clear just by looking that your not gonna be able to use the normal queues or able to stand for long periods of time. Even people with ASD or other hidden disabilities can generally manage that and most don't actually get a "please let me jump the queue pass" just because your brain is a bit wonky.

Also yes - Disney parks tend to have designated disability spaces for things like parades and evening shows. You don't *have* to go to those areas, they are offered so the person stuck in a chair has a clear viewing space due to the elevation of the space (as it'll usually be raised sections) - Disney will sometimes let an able carer come in with you, but the disabled spaces are not exactly huge to begin with and priority has to be given to the people who *need* to use the space. She probably wanted both the cucks in there and was told "no" because there's no way she needs two tard-wanglers in the disabled space.
Damn, Becky again showing that when you think you've seen the worst of her, she manages to make it even worse.
No wonder people question her about her disabilities when she just uses them as a free pass to get in rides like a spoiled child. Almost makes you wish she became an actual disabled person.

Reactions: Slutpuppies

ZeeMarin

ZeeMarin
kiwifarms.net
Assuming husband #1 gets an employee discount, and that they all have yearly passes, the trips are probably not as expensive as we all assume. I also assume that Herr Klein pays for everything because he was the biggest earner, when he was working. Jackson might have a trust fund or inheritance, but I doubt that it was all that much. They could have managed a down payment on a condo (ot student loans) if they gave up trips, musicals, etc.. Becky doesn’t specialize in long-term thinking.

Malagor the dank omen

kiwifarms.net
Becky doesn’t specialize in long-term thinking
She doesn't think beyond twitter tirades and asspats. Do you really expect her to be able to managed her money like a reasonable adult?
This makes me wonder where she will be in 10 years from now, when she fully depends on other people for finances because she cannot do anything for shit and just burns her money as soon as she gets it.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino