Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 10 2.0%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 75 15.1%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 411 82.7%

• Total voters

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
She doesn't think beyond twitter tirades and asspats. Do you really expect her to be able to managed her money like a reasonable adult?
This makes me wonder where she will be in 10 years from now, when she fully depends on other people for finances because she cannot do anything for shit and just burns her money as soon as she gets it.
This is pretty much the case, discounts on Disney aside.

Prior to Mami and Papi finally learning after WDW to keep interactions with Bex to a minimum, Bex had complained bitterly about her Mami trying to warn her not to blow all her cash on toys and junk food. Bex tends to do that anyway, Jackson's family also knows this and pre-emptively buys her toys anyway.

Since the last trip, where Danny-boy threatened to rearrange Mami's face in the middle of a theme park, they've since adopted a rather hands-off approach to Bex. Contact seems to be minimal now, and they now just send money for birthday and Christmas and now seem to peace out if they do call and she starts her bullshit again (hence her fussing after the earthquake and then complaining that bio-dad checked in quicker than the adoptive parents did)

In any case, they are good for now - at least with Daniel sort of mentally tied in with the "marriage" - if he ever leaves then could be another story.

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
Kiwifarms btfo by Bex orbiter #6503375 @Hellfire
View attachment 867131
Oh don't you worry, penitent. We'll seem like your best friends once Bex has abandoned you because your status of "abuser" will suddenly get too hot for her to leech jew-points off of successfully anymore. Even your tucking-tail with being labeled abusive and being an absolute cuck won't save you for long. You're disposable.

Reactions: Slutpuppies

Morty Smith

AW JEEZ...
kiwifarms.net
A bit late, but was Basic Becky actually advocating suicide for a minute back there? Talking about putting the act off again and again, then if nothing more crops up worth your while— yeah, just kill yourself then! I’m amazed she saw no backlash for posting shit as stupid and insensitive as that.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A bit late, but was Basic Becky actually advocating suicide for a minute back there? Talking about putting the act off again and again, then if nothing more crops up worth your while— yeah, just kill yourself then! I’m amazed she saw no backlash for posting shit as stupid and insensitive as that.
She's constantly telling people to kill themselves (i.e. jump off a building) for the high crime of disagreeing with her on twitter so apparently no one cares.

Pimpkin Pumpkin

Problematic af.
kiwifarms.net
She's constantly telling people to kill themselves (i.e. jump off a building) for the high crime of disagreeing with her on twitter so apparently no one cares.
She told someone to jump off a bridge really recently; it wasn’t long after that Etika guy’s body was found, so I remember being really pissed that none of her followers called her out about it.

Also, she suicide baits recreationally sooooooooo. She’s not exactly the advocate that suicidal people need or want.

Gus

Interlocutor
kiwifarms.net
If you genuinely advocate suicide with any measure of regularity, it is probably only you, of all people, who are bad enough of a person that the world might be better off.

Suicide is not a joke. It is a disgusting act that removes often good and valuable people from the world and destroys more lives than just the suicidal. And it is not uncommon that the mentally ill will reach out to one another for support and friendship, so when one takes their own life, it often lies that burden upon vulnerable people.

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
She told someone to jump off a bridge really recently; it wasn’t long after that Etika guy’s body was found, so I remember being really pissed that none of her followers called her out about it.

Also, she suicide baits recreationally sooooooooo. She’s not exactly the advocate that suicidal people need or want.
It’s ironic that a person that suicide baits people is the one who tells people to off themselves.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Folx" is the ultimate virtue signal. SJWs use "x" to remove a gendered component of a word e.g. Latinx vs. Latino/Latina or Mx. as a title rather than Mr. or Ms, so as to make the word gender neutral, which 9 times out of 10 is already r,etarded as is.

Folks is already as gender neutral as it possibly can be. You literally cannot make it more gender neutral, so adding an x to replace the ks does nothing but signal that the user has got woke and will hopefully soon go broke.

I've actually contemplated trolling SJWs by claiming that "y'all" is ableist since "you" is singular and therefor offensive to people claiming DID/multiple personalities and introducing "y'xll" into the Tumblrfag vernacular for True Galaxy Brain Intersectional Inclusiveness™ solely because, while folks and folx are pronounced the same, it amuses me to think about danger hairs saying "yucks'll" in public.
“As an XY trans woman, my PTSD is triggered by your constant use of the letter X. It’s like you’re saying XX is some kind of default state for women and that is actually rape.”
It doesn’t take much to make the mask slip with people like that. Every time she takes up the crusade for some oppressed minority, remember that this is a person who literally wishes death on people without a thought.

Last edited:

Cerulean

kiwifarms.net
I've seen Emily Cohen pop up a few times in Becky's spheres. Here's what I found on her.

Full name: Emily Roseanne Cohen
Aliases: Rabbit KM, Emily Cohen, Rabbit Cohen
DOB: 01/09/1990

Accounts
Twitter, Instagram, ask.fm: BathysphereHat
Tumblr: queercrip
Facebook: rabbit.cohen.1

She is married to a guy named Derek Kinney. Her mother, Leslie Cohen, is a politician in North Carolina. She was actually pretty cute when she first got married:
View attachment 588674
This is what she looks like now:
View attachment 588676
678 646 4041

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino