Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 10 2.0%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 75 15.2%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 409 82.6%

• Total voters

Slutpuppies

Muh necksleeve
kiwifarms.net
This morning in Bex autism: KF is somehow responsible for the El Paso shooting. :story:

View attachment 875691 View attachment 875692
KF is pretty disdainful towards channers, we even shit on people who were members here if they pull the shooting/terrorist crap. Just know that your awful behavior will be on the internet from here to eternity, Bex, and you put it there~♡

EurocopterTigre

Heliophobia will be met with 30x113mm cannon fire
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky is so desperate for sympathy she reaches as far back as her infancy as a setting for which to construct her lies.

View attachment 879143

What a disturbed and disordered cunt.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't formula sold OTC? Why would their insurance pay for it.

Also I call bullshit on the prices she gave. Publix, Florida's most common supermaket chain's highest end baby formula is only around $40-$50 IIRC and that's at the dollar's current value. There's no way in hell her parents were spending that much money on it back in the late 80's/early 90's.

metroid_fetish

Your fetish is vanilla.
kiwifarms.net
Bex have many stupid takes, this is my fav of today.
View attachment 879721

Bitch plz, have you ever seen a wild hog irl? They are fucking huge and heavy, and if it's pissed off, very deadly. Imagine 30 of those beasts stampeding towards you?
That's easy. Imagine one Becky Gerber hobbling at you with full force. Now imagine 29 more.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino