Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 10 2.0%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 75 15.2%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 409 82.6%

• Total voters

Kerth Gersen

kiwifarms.net
I would even call it a mercy killing. Because it would be the most merciful act for her poor cuck husbands.

Also, what's her fuckign deal about goddam straws? This is something that i cannot understand no matter how much she yells "disability". Because you know who really need straws? People who cannot chew their goddamn food. And she treats people that say "Use less straws" as if they are eagerly chanting for the death of all sorts of disabled people. Is she really that lazy or is she too childish to not drink things without a straw?

Becky is definetly a life worth sacrificing for the good of this planet and its inhabitants. I would gladly murder her if it saved 100 polar bears... or even a single Komodo dragon.
Oh, let the bidding begin. "I would sacrifice Bex' life if it would ease one of my cats' bowel movements."

Reactions: Tragi-Chan

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
Lazy bitch, find your bio mom yourself. We aren't your personal army.
I wonder why she's back on the bio-mom kick. Pre-finding Bio-Dad - she was fantasising about how bio-mom would be the best mommy ever instead of her horrid cuban mami who deadnames and kinkshames her + how she could replace her "awful" adoptive family with her bio one that would perfectly accept her as an aspie man with 2 husbands. This pretty much crashed and burned with daddy turning out to be a pro-Trump army vet.

The hang up on bio-mom ended with whatever bio-dad disclosed in their first discussion (prob that mommy was a one night stand or a hooker) about the mom. As a note - I don't think the thread figured out who pro-Trump bio dad is, nor did they find out anything about the bio-relatives that didn't come directly from Bex. This thread sure as heck didn't dox Mami and Papi as most thread regulars actually feel pretty sympathetic towards them despite Bex's muliple leaks of their personal details.

In any case, it's fairly clear bio-mom doesn't want to be found. She didn't tell the dad, set the adoption up so the papers would be sealed, left nothing with the kid and hasn't left any trail since or tried to make contact. Bio-dad is really the only person who would really know who the mother is, and that's assuming the DNA test stuff wasn't a bunch of hooey. Not much you can do with a dead-cold trail with no leads.

Trombonista

I BROUGHT SO MANY BULLETS!!!!
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

El Porko Fako

Mr. Cranky Pants
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why Becca continuously accuses the Farms of attacking her family when it's such easily refutable lie, Any Joe/Jane blow can jump into this thread and see the dozens of tweets Becca has made talking boat loads of shit about her parent's publicly and being an overall bane on their existence. I also don't believe there's been a single user who regularly posts here that hasn't at some time talked about the sympathy they have for Mami and Papi for having to put up with their ungrateful rancid cunt of an adopted daughter.

Edit: Grammar.

Last edited:

Next Task

kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why Becca continuously accuses the Farms of attacking her family when it's such easily refutable lie, Anybody Joe/Jane blow can jump into this thread and see the dozens of tweets Becca has made talking boat loads of shit about her parent's publicly and being an overall bane on their existence.
That would require coming to the Farms, which even opening on your phone means you're killing troons. It also requires thinking that maybe Becky is lying, and then being willing to check out whether she is or not, which is apparently both too much thought and too much effort her little circle of sycophants are willing to put in.

She's so much worse to her 'beloved' parents than we are, and has always walked back any claims of threats to them as having been from a jealous ex-boyfriend, usually after years of saying it was the Farms/gamers/LoL players/whoever she hates the most at the moment. About the worst thing anyone here has suggested is sending her parents copies of her tweets so they know just how much shit their daughter is talking about them, but I don't think anyone here has done anything more than tweet at her in 600+ pages - and even that was frowned upon.

Becky deserves someone to pierce her bubble and bring down her mountain of lies. But that's very unlikely to happen, and if someone were to do so, they'd likely not be from here. Being such a cunt has a way of alienating other people, after all.

Sylvie Paula Paula

Running at 500 "bi"s per minute
kiwifarms.net

El Porko Fako

Mr. Cranky Pants
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A childhood friend from Florida has disowned Becky because she is trans.
bex1.png

Good news. Becky has been invited to a Shabbt service by Mami's Jewish friends.
bex2.png

bex3.png
bex4.png

I question the sincerity of this, but hey, I'll give Becky a thumbs up here. This is a rare level-headed, mature response from Becky. Maybe if she made more posts like this and didn't spend 99.99% of her time posting like an immature spastic, maybe this thread wouldn't be so active.
bex5.png

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A childhood friend from Florida has disowned Becky because she is trans.
View attachment 890841

Good news. Becky has been invited to a Shabbt service by Mami's Jewish friends.
View attachment 890842

View attachment 890843
View attachment 890844

I question the sincerity of this, but hey, I'll give Becky a thumbs up here. This is a rare level-headed, mature response from Becky. Maybe if she made more posts like this and didn't spend 99.99% of her time posting like an immature spastic, maybe this thread wouldn't be so active.
View attachment 890852
I'm sure him disowning her has everything to do with her screaming about being supposedly trans and not the fact that she's alternately abrasively pugnacious and a self-righteous crucified martyr to strangers on the internet. I can only imagine how many degrees worse she is to people who spend time with her in meatspace.

It's not that you're trans, Becky (though lol you're not even that). It's that you're unpleasant and fat and miserable and people don't want to waste their time or expend their energy with someone who wants to wallow in their own filth, metaphorical or otherwise.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino