Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 79 14.2%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 464 83.5%

• Total voters
Cuck Defense Force ASSEMBLE!!

Screenshot_2019-11-05 Daniel Zenon Klein on Twitter.pngScreenshot_2019-11-05 Daniel Zenon Klein on Twitter(1).pngScreenshot_2019-11-05 Daniel Zenon Klein on Twitter(2).png

Screenshot_2019-11-05 Daniel Zenon Klein ( danielzklein) Twitter.png

Screenshot_2019-11-05 Daniel Zenon Klein on Twitter(4).pngScreenshot_2019-11-05 Daniel Zenon Klein on Twitter(5).png
Daniel the only 'nazis' you would punch are 70 year old Cuban women.

Screenshot_2019-11-05 TBSkyen on Twitter.png

Cuckson is making a half hearted attempt RTing some of these too.
Thinking about the theory that cuckson not actually being gay but having a humiliation fetish, which explains why he lives life the way he does. I wonder if this kind of shit really gets him off.
Random strangers abuse his wife online, and then another man has to come in and defend her honor while he sits on the sidelines not getting involved, masturbating over everyone seeing his inept manhood usurped by Daniel the bull. 🤔

Last edited:

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 998948View attachment 998947View attachment 998946

View attachment 998945

View attachment 998943View attachment 998942

View attachment 998949

Thinking about the theory that cuckson not actually being gay but having a humiliation fetish, which explains why he lives life the way he does. I wonder if this kind of shit really gets him off.
Random strangers abuse his wife online, and then another man has to come in and defend her honor while he sits on the sidelines not getting involved, masturbating over everyone seeing his inept manhood usurped by Daniel the bull. 🤔
It's sweet that Becky's decided she can't be on Twitter for a while and so her eunuchs have picked up the banner for her ~48 hour absence. I'm sure she's furiously refreshing their pages, as well as this one, and so I'd like to remind her that life on Earth is finite and while every person here is getting a tiny charge of humor and joy out of her frankly shameful public behavior, she's wasting a fine evening listening to the laughter of autists rather than doing literally any other activity.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 998945

View attachment 998949

I'd rather go fuck the Devil in Hell than be a cuck like Dan and just watch while it happens.

It's sweet that Becky's decided she can't be on Twitter for a while and so her eunuchs have picked up the banner for her ~48 hour absence.
No sooner does she puff out of Twitter in a cloud of her own fart gas than her sniveling, whimpering cucks, whip cracking at their asses, are out doing her bidding there instead, while she shrieks and threatens to accuse them of rape if they don't white knight hard enough.

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
Even the cucks won't. They'll still have each other.

I love how Daniel thinks that all of the blowback Becky cops originates because of us and that none of it happens because she constantly sprays her awfulness and pathological lies all over Twitter.
This. The Farms is just one small facet of the internet and we honestly keep our heckling to ourselves. There are so many others out there. These geniuses just like to focus on us because we have the largest repository of Becky's bullshit catalogued and we're persistent in our archiving. Nobody here goes out of their way to actually DM threats to her, and if they do they're fucking speds themselves.

So it's basically that Becky continues to come here to see what we've said about her. Again, notice she posts none of these threats and DMs, when she has no problem shaming people who respond to her tweets otherwise. Nobody has the time to endlessly harass her like she claims to the extent she claims. So she's just crying about what she reads here and poses it like it's us going after her and not her going out of her way to dig up what the latest horrible shit we have on her is.

Please Daniel; tell people of the awful things we do. The curious will come and see for themselves.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
My big brain theory is that Papi didn't take too kindly to the Kraut threatening to put hands on Mami. So he spends his free time sending mean shit to her email, while saying he gets them too and plays a victim. He learned how to do it from his adopted daughter.
What a sad little worm of a man, only capable of threatening violence against an elderly woman. You can't expect more from a Nazi, though.

BOLDYSPICY!

[REDACTED]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 998945

View attachment 998949

Holy fuck, this is hilarious. I wish @Hellfire was here to see this, she'd piss herself laughing. Can't wait to see what happens next.

If only Body Count Becky the Tranny Killer & her Cuckold Crew would avail themselves of the sea. Maybe someone would mistake the fat bitch for a manatee & hit her with a boat.

I'd rather go fuck the Devil in Hell than be a cuck like Dan and just watch while it happens.
When I get to hell, I'll be sure to hold the door for Bex & her asslickers.

Abortions4All

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do)
kiwifarms.net
I think she's sad we didn't have a real party for the last one. If she wants to see celebrating a miscarriage, we can certainly oblige. Let's just hope it's in the Christmas season so I can make a Santa hat dead fetus avatar for the occasion.

Next time, we'll have a real shindig. I'm thinking we do it pot luck style. I'm going to get our drank on with fetus-shaped ice cubes made out of Bloody Mary mix, melting into your highball of vodka. I call it the Silver Lining, since after you're sure you've miscarried, you can drink one.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My big brain theory is that Papi didn't take too kindly to the Kraut threatening to put hands on Mami. So he spends his free time sending mean shit to her email, while saying he gets them too and plays a victim. He learned how to do it from his adopted daughter.
I wish, but it's unlikely that Mami and Papi have any idea of the venom spewed about them from Becky or the cucks. They would find it informative but very upsetting, I'd expect, and with good reason. Especially the actual threats of violence from all three of them plus other Becky orbiters, deceased or otherwise.

They don't get any threats at all, though. Becky uses threats against her parents to show how evil and depraved all her enemies are, even though several times she's walked back the attacks as being from a disgruntled ex rather than the evil Riot fans/gamers/whoever her boogeyman of the moment is. As was said above, the moment she has any actual harassment to point to she displays it; the benefit of saying it happens to her parents is she can claim it's particularly uninvolved, innocent victims that have been evilly doxed, and also she never, ever has to provide any receipts.

Not that her orbiters ever require receipts anyway, but in theory all the DMs and emails - especially all the emails - would mean Becky has records of her endless harassment. But every time her bullshit about her parents gets to someone pointing out they should go to the police (egging the house, menacing phone calls, etc.) she waves it off as her father being able to handle it, or she trots out the evil ex, or she says they don't want to for 'police are bigots' reasons.

The absolute last thing Becky wants is anyone with authority to investigate just how much bullshit she's responsible for. I wouldn't at all be surprised if she's been busy harassing others while claiming to be the innocent victim, especially considering how obnoxious and bullying she gets on Twitter when she thinks she has the upper hand.

BOLDYSPICY!

[REDACTED]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think she's sad we didn't have a real party for the last one. If she wants to see celebrating a miscarriage, we can certainly oblige. Let's just hope it's in the Christmas season so I can make a Santa hat dead fetus avatar for the occasion.

Next time, we'll have a real shindig. I'm thinking we do it pot luck style. I'm going to get our drank on with fetus-shaped ice cubes made out of Bloody Mary mix, melting into your highball of vodka. I call it the Silver Lining, since after you're sure you've miscarried, you can drink one.
Now not only does her body keep murdering fetuses, & her personality drives her trans girlfriends to suicide. She officially has a higher bodycount than Kiwi Farms. Tsk tsk.

Assuming the "girlfriend" did 41% himself, I can't bring myself to feel any pity for him. Becky is a black hole of toxicity & anyone in her orbit seems to be as slimy & poisonous as she is. The best I can manage is disdain for being so pathetic that even Becky could seemingly barely stand him.

I had wondered what happened to the "girlfriend" in her harem, since the last I remember him being mentioned was when he met up with the harpy & her eunuchs for the first time during the High Holy Days Disney Debacle. & was then never mentioned again. 🤔

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky is back to suicide-baiting because she's decided to get pregnant. The shittiest of takes.

View attachment 998831
archive.li
Becky continues to be loathsome in every way by subtly blaming her future kid for her dysphoria and misgenderings. She's already lining up the fucked up future of this child. No matter what happens, Bitchy Becky will have her reason to cry on twitter.

Becky also decided to push her luck with her continuing bitching about Scorsese and MCU, and people rightfully began dunking on her for it.
View attachment 998860
View attachment 998862
archive.li
View attachment 998874
View attachment 998876
That last one is a screengrab of Becky's response to a fellow queer fan who asked Becky to explain a tweet (that has since been deleted) where she exclaimed solidarity with queen characters in the MCU and how angry it made cishet white guys.

So since Becky riled movie fans with her haughty "I'm a film grad! I know films better than you!" attitude, she's since cried about them biting back at her with her usual dramatic flair and has deactivated her twitter for the umpteenth time because people are meanies.
View attachment 998884
Archive.ph

Sorry I didn't screengrab everything, but I did archive everything in the links above. Currently taking bets on how long she's deactivated this time. I give it 36 hours tops.
If having a baby will cause you to kill yourself, you owe it to everyone not to have a baby. Good thing her suicide threats are as fake as her gender dysphoria.

View attachment 998945

View attachment 998949

Sorry you don’t like being called a cuck, Danny. Maybe if you white knight hard enough, Becky will stop accusing you of rape every time you disagree on something.

MysteriousStranger

literally who
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm waiting for the big revelation that the majority of their "discourse" online consists of Bex and the Cucks operating a ring of sock accounts to create and perpetuate their microcosm of constant drama.
That would be my guess. Or it's actual Scorsese fans at the moment. It surely isn't Kiwi Farms chapping her ass.

Reactions: Brain Problems

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That would be my guess. Or it's actual Scorsese fans at the moment. It surely isn't Kiwi Farms chapping her ass.
She's just mad that her level in her self-professed special interest is so casual that she's getting dunked on by people who think Goodfellas is the best shit ever.

And Goodfellas is awesome, don't get me wrong, but a film aficionado should be able to come back with something stronger than accusations of harassment.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino