Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 79 14.3%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 461 83.5%

• Total voters

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net
That would be my guess. Or it's actual Scorsese fans at the moment. It surely isn't Kiwi Farms chapping her ass.
But the fact that the Farms exists and are laughing at her and her cucks is enough to implicate us no matter what exceptionally rétarded take Becca decided to post on twitter.

I take joy in seeing her dip her fat fucking toe into the Scorsese vs MCU melee, get instantly btfo'd, and then run away at first sign of pushback only to let her truly pathetic excuses for men go defend m'lady's online honour.

Also, wasn't 8chan delisted from google way way before Christchurch?

Trombonista

Yeah バビバビバビバビバビバビバビバビる!
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wish @Hellfire was here to see this, she'd piss herself laughing.
@Hellfire's a girl?!

Anyway, it always gets me that Becky doesn't get dysphoria from wearing dresses and lingerie, having long hair, showing off her cleavage, or trying to have a baby, but the moment anyone refers to her as a woman, she's so dysphoric and suicidal, y'all!

Von Wolf Demon

"We can put that on the Lifeline card"
kiwifarms.net
What a sad little worm of a man, only capable of threatening violence against an elderly woman.
Yeah, Daniel has a little touch of Greta in him. Very tough talker when a little old woman crosses his path, not so much when encountering people who can fight back. However, I still maintain that Mami (a Castro regime survivor) would have handled him. He's a noodle-armed skinny fat, after all. That picture of him and Jackson helped me understand one thing about this mess: as awful as it is to be Jackson, it probably helps a lot to have someone else around to a) absorb Becca's horrible tantrums b) and someone to hang out with and play games with while ignoring Becca. Not what I would want from life by any means, but it does make some sense to me, certainly more sense than being a permanent fulltime punching bag to this harpy. You immediately cut the bullshit you take from her in half with Herr Klein in the picture.

Also, let's not let Becca off the hook on her "medical leave" lie. Sorry, Repentance, love your posts, but The Great Cancer Scare was a Summer 2018 event, not anything that happened this year. She is not worth screencapping to prove it as she is a known liar and I'm not going to put in the effort for her, but just go back to August 2018 in this thread and it is all LEEP LEEP LEEP.

No idea how the contracting agency she works for handles PTO, but I'm guessing it is all one basket, with no differentiation of sick vs. vacation. It is possible that she used up all her time in 2018 and borrowed some off of 2019 (depending on how flexible her agency is, of course), but I doubt it. She just thinks she can still score pity points on Twitter a year later. And she has taken way too many vacations in the past year for me to believe she is being screwed in any way by her employer. Also, I wonder what her current status is? People keep saying "well, the company must be preparing for the end of her contract and documenting her behavior" or "well her six months will be up soon".... But we've been saying that for like two years now! She must just be rolling over six month contracts and for some reason they keep bringing her back? And if it truly is a six-month contract basis, why would they need to justify ending it? Even in California, as far as I know, when a contract is up, it's up, and you don't need to explain not renewing it.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Cuck Defense Force ASSEMBLE!!

View attachment 998948View attachment 998947View attachment 998946

View attachment 998945

View attachment 998943View attachment 998942
Daniel the only 'nazis' you would punch are 70 year old Cuban women.

View attachment 998949

Cuckson is making a half hearted attempt RTing some of these too.
Thinking about the theory that cuckson not actually being gay but having a humiliation fetish, which explains why he lives life the way he does. I wonder if this kind of shit really gets him off.
Random strangers abuse his wife online, and then another man has to come in and defend her honor while he sits on the sidelines not getting involved, masturbating over everyone seeing his inept manhood usurped by Daniel the bull. 🤔
Still linking the Margaret Pleiss article, who is a member here. Pathetic fucking fat moron, glad your dad is dead so his shame over his loser son has ended for the old man.

This thread is my favorite tango down occurance out of all the others, and it happens so often, I just can't quit it.

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
Like most of Basic Becky's cunt behavior, this is unique to her. Real Jews don't get offended by Christmas, unless they're euphoric atheist shitheads, and then it's because they're euphoric.
It's not like Becky couldn't just make a point by purchasing fairly generic "winter" cards to send out instead. There's a healthy market for that sort of thing if you dislike Christmas or just want to send "seasons greetings" ect.

What she actually hates is being obligated to keep family up to date or having to put effort into communicating with people.

People keep saying "well, the company must be preparing for the end of her contract and documenting her behavior" or "well her six months will be up soon".... But we've been saying that for like two years now! She must just be rolling over six month contracts and for some reason they keep bringing her back? And if it truly is a six-month contract basis, why would they need to justify ending it? Even in California, as far as I know, when a contract is up, it's up, and you don't need to explain not renewing it.
It did seem weird that people were talking as if Paramount was truly a temp thing. She's been there quite a while now and while I'm sure they don't love her, she seems to do well enough to not be sacked. That or she's made her bosses very aware of the whole Riot thing, so they figure renewing the contract is better than inviting trouble from Bex by dropping her. In any case I think it would take her doing something exceptionally dumb to get sacked.

She does avoid much talk about Paramount stuff and hasn't gone after their film audiences (and was surprisingly quiet over the whole Sonic movie situation) so I think she's safe unless she starts breaking NDA's or going on about how Sonic fans are entitled babies or something.

That said Bex getting her disability request could be a double edged sword - she's already proven she can't be trusted before with remote work. If she gets it, she might find the swinging sword hanging over her contract a bit closer than before.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That said Bex getting her disability request could be a double edged sword - she's already proven she can't be trusted before with remote work. If she gets it, she might find the swinging sword hanging over her contract a bit closer than before.
I'm sure it would come as a terrible shock to her to discover that most companies, especially those constantly in significant competition with others, prefer employees who don't spend billable hours searching for loopholes to extend their weekends to 72 hours or more.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, let's not let Becca off the hook on her "medical leave" lie. Sorry, Repentance, love your posts, but The Great Cancer Scare was a Summer 2018 event, not anything that happened this year. She is not worth screencapping to prove it as she is a known liar and I'm not going to put in the effort for her, but just go back to August 2018 in this thread and it is all LEEP LEEP LEEP.
No proof needed. Becky's stuff all tends to run together to me. Like Jake Alley, you can pick one of her posts and not know whether it was made yesterday or five years ago because she rarely has any new material.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky thinks we want her to die. To the contrary.

We want her to live forever.
With most cows, I would agree- because most provide entertainment and in return just need some tardbucks or an occasional spergout to keep them going. But the world would be better off without someone as vile and spiteful as Rebecca in it. Think about all the people who have to interact with her and have their lives made worse for it- not counting the cucks but definitely counting her family. And god help if she ends up involved in a child's life.

Free the Pedos

kiwifarms.net

Trombonista

Yeah バビバビバビバビバビバビバビバビる!
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

BOLDYSPICY!

[REDACTED]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Hellfire's a girl?!
I've always had a hunch, but I could be wrong.
Well I make that just over 26 hours.

View attachment 1000392View attachment 1000391View attachment 1000390

A Becky drugs/weed storyarc seems a go.

View attachment 1000401
Sounds like a guilty conscious Becky 🤔 🤔
What an ungrateful bitch.

It's amazing how she can cry about being suicidal and self-harming in one post, and almost immediately follow it with a suggestion that other people kill themselves.
It really is disgusting, isn't it?

Everybody thinks KF is just a bunch of cyberterrorists gleefully reveling in the misfortune of others, when in reality it's an online sewing circle of gossipy bitches. But most importantly, we're humans. The Christchurch shooting was probably the most heinous & disgusting thing I've ever witnessed in real time. Julie Terryberry's suicide was absolutely fucking devastating. & Chloe. . .oh God, poor Chloe. We all shitpost & talk shit, but at the end of the day, I daresay a lot of our users have great affection for most of the people with threads here.

That being said, I'd sleep just fine at night if Bodycount Becky actually did a flip. Which she won't, because she's fat. & a murderer.

Who the fuck sends threatening emails? It's 2019 just slide into those DMs. Amateurs.
"Threatening emails" is Bex shorthand for "I'm obsessively reading my thread & I'm assmad that otherwise normal people are calling me out on my bullshit where I can see it."

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

I'll get my humanity and my sanity back.
kiwifarms.net
But forreal, how many babies did this guy have to murder-rape in a previous life to get reborn as this?

1573102053775.png

If you reroll as an ugly troll-troon, just kill yourself and try again. It's just the will of RNGesus.

I've always had a hunch, but I could be wrong.
I also assumed Hellfire to be a lady, but it may have just been the fabulous avatar(s).

Kheapathic

Feds had my dox since 2002, those fags know me.
kiwifarms.net
I've seen her talk about spoons and such before, what the hell is she trying to say? What part of her identity involves flatware? That aside, this is either very young teenage shit, or the hormonal swings of an unhinged lunatic. Something like a synagogue shooting happens on the East Coast or even in another country and it's "My gentile followers need to do more to ensure I'm safe and okay!" But something she claims is actually impacting her physical life/health "Stop fucking checking on me!" Grow the fuck up, or take a happy pill, one that actually works.

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone ever actually harassed Becky? I'm pretty sure she's not infamous enough to attract I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME. AFAIK she's never once provided evidence of any supposed harassing emails, and it seems like the worst she gets on twitter is people occasionally calling her out for being a massive cunt.

BTW Becky if you're reading this, I'm not gonna make fun of you for having miscarriages, because I'm pretty sure you never had any. Even if you did it's for the best, because the idea of you having a child is terrifying.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino