Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 79 14.4%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 457 83.4%

• Total voters

Kheapathic

Feds had my dox since 2002, those fags know me.
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone ever actually harassed Becky? I'm pretty sure she's not infamous enough to attract I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME. AFAIK she's never once provided evidence of any supposed harassing emails, and it seems like the worst she gets on twitter is people occasionally calling her out for being a massive cunt.

BTW Becky if you're reading this, I'm not gonna make fun of you for having miscarriages, because I'm pretty sure you never had any. Even if you did it's for the best, because the idea of you having a child is terrifying.
By the laws of probabilities, yes she has been harassed. She came to prominence (from what I can recall) during GamerGate; and even if no one on the actual GG side did say nasty shit to her, I remember guys like Teridax openly going around starting shit with both sides. There have been a few times she's presented "evidence" of being harassed, but at the same time I remember when Randy Pitchford presented evidence of threats and his word processor was kind enough to underline the spelling errors for him. I honestly believe she has gotten a few mean messages in her email, no doubt. But to say she's gotten mean things every time she rants on twitter about it, fuck no. There's a shortage of harassment and she demands the world's supply of it.

Reactions: Brain Problems

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
I've seen her talk about spoons and such before, what the hell is she trying to say? What part of her identity involves flatware? That aside, this is either very young teenage shit, or the hormonal swings of an unhinged lunatic. Something like a synagogue shooting happens on the East Coast or even in another country and it's "My gentile followers need to do more to ensure I'm safe and okay!" But something she claims is actually impacting her physical life/health "Stop fucking checking on me!" Grow the fuck up, or take a happy pill, one that actually works.
The "spoons" thing is the worlds most exceptional analogy. It's vaguely similar to "I'm fresh out of fucks to give," but unironically, because they're mentally ill ("unseen illness") and they just literally can't even.

Basically it's an admission that she's a few spoons short of a flatware set.

Just a fag

the AGP of it all
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone ever actually harassed Becky? I'm pretty sure she's not infamous enough to attract I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME. AFAIK she's never once provided evidence of any supposed harassing emails, and it seems like the worst she gets on twitter is people occasionally calling her out for being a massive cunt.

BTW Becky if you're reading this, I'm not gonna make fun of you for having miscarriages, because I'm pretty sure you never had any. Even if you did it's for the best, because the idea of you having a child is terrifying.
it seems mostly self-inflicted. in her recent Scorsese sperg out, she kept saying people against her were "glad she miscarried", but most of her tweets don't even have anyone commenting on them, let alone anyone with that knowledge is either a friend or one of us Kiwis, so either they're coincidentally out of public sight and totally real or she really really really REALLY fucking loves to play the victim for the public to see.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
it seems mostly self-inflicted. in her recent Scorsese sperg out, she kept saying people against her were "glad she miscarried", but most of her tweets don't even have anyone commenting on them, let alone anyone with that knowledge is either a friend or one of us Kiwis, so either they're coincidentally out of public sight and totally real or she really really really REALLY fucking loves to play the victim for the public to see.
Did anyone even believe she miscarried? Why would anyone believe anything this liar said ever?

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
I've seen her talk about spoons and such before, what the hell is she trying to say? What part of her identity involves flatware?
It's a popular theory in certain groups that people who have certain hidden disabilities have a so many "spoons" of energy in a given day. The sad thing is that it's actually good way to describe what having conditions such as Chronic Fatigue (the actual condition, not the Tumblr blogger version) are actually like - but also horribly abused by people who take advantage of the fact this can't exactly be tested.

In proper use - for something like CF it's basically how much energy you have before you physically shut off, not just "oh I can't deal with emotional labour right now". For people with actual conditions - it's doing even tiny things can feel like it eats into your "runtime" and trying to proportion accordingly. Can also apply to people who have serious illnesses too of course - there's only so much you can do when the body is under immense strain. But now people abuse it to say "oh man I don't have the spoons to deal with the mess I created right now" it's a massive trivialisation of an actual health issue just to avoid taking responsibility for hot takes.

Also note - only the individual will know from their personal experience and those living with them what their limits might be. So putting pressure on *other people* to know your limits is absolute nonsense, Bex should be well aware of her limits when she's under high stress and taking steps herself to mitigate the drain. Even close loved ones can't really presume to know how much energy you have outside an average guess when you have conditions that sap away at it.

I think she's posted a handful of (easily faked) "harassing" email screenshots with really awkwardly phrased insults that nobody would actualiy write.
There was one attempt from here ages ago when she decided to sperg about Doctor Who becoming a woman (and then promptly forgot and didn't watch most of the season anyway) - she posted screens of an email that was pretty low tier insults and a poster here owned up to being the dumbbell who decided to mess with the cow. Notable because it's one of few times she's actually posted screenshots of a threat, rather than just claim without any evidence her billions of emails and DM's telling her how to flip off a bridge.

The other times have been some bunch of tankies who have a bigger issue with Bex's Jewy-goings-on than the posters here. To the point of actually going all out to dox her and (supposedly) contact her parents and get their immigration papers or something? Happened just after the German Cuck wedding and magical Irish tour.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ass patters will believe any sort of shit that comes out of an ass they love to pat.
Also giving unquestioning sympathy is performative and virtue signaling in and of itself. Everyone gets to see how good a person you are because you clicked a heart and typed out 480 characters in support of (insert cause/person/group here), and you get to feel good about yourself having done what you can.

This is how this whole shallow group of people go around and around in the same cycle. It's also partially why they flip on one another at the drop of a hat; aside from the fact that many of them are mentally ill and untreated at best, they also have few to no deep relationships with anyone. Why would you feel bad decrying a person you've never even met? They're just a Twitter account, after all.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The most telling thing about her many harassment claims is that they’re so generic. She never seems to get harassed by people asking how come she can’t afford the High Holy Days but keeps going to Disneyland, or pointing out that she presents as female, or that her disability seems only to be a problem when it’s convenient.

Just seems weird to me that someone would care enough about Becky to actively harass her and her family, yet would go with insults that serve only to make Becky look sympathetic.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Well I make that just over 26 hours.

View attachment 1000392View attachment 1000391View attachment 1000390

A Becky drugs/weed storyarc seems a go.

View attachment 1000401
Sounds like a guilty conscious Becky 🤔 🤔
This screeching harpy, there's a very close overpass between her current apartment and Universal City Walk that goes over the 101 freeway. Now, depending on the time of day, traffic is literally crawling through that area for hours at a time, but in the right conditions and with the right long haul trucking load being taken somewhere, she could pretty easily do a flip and either time it just right to get the front grill at 50+mph or ruin some poor employees' remaining life by coming through the windshield from above due to her greedy need for victimization. Deal with the fact you're a troon killer by availing yourself to the sea instead, the sharks love to feast on blubber and the pollution out there is already a common reality, instead of ruining everyone's day trying to commute when they can get through the Cahuenga pass unmolested by the worst traffic in the world as best they can Reeebecca.

Also, e-begging for legal weed funds, pay your fucking student loans instead, you inveterate leech.

Pimpkin Pumpkin

Problematic af.
kiwifarms.net
I think she's posted a handful of (easily faked) "harassing" email screenshots with really awkwardly phrased insults that nobody would actualiy write.
I can’t remember how long ago it was, but I’m sure the emails she actually shared (and had probably sent to herself) were reeing about what a real Doctor Who fan she is. Then never mentioned Doctor Who ever again.

Also, jfc, with how shitty she’s being about people showing concern, I wish she would get all the harassing emails she claims to get. If anyone donates to her, they’re the super mega cuck overlord and shouldn’t be allowed to have money.
Becky has got me pretty mad on the Internet today. Possibly even more than usual.

Kheapathic

Feds had my dox since 2002, those fags know me.
kiwifarms.net
This raises a interesting question: is giving money to REEEEEEEEEEEEbecca worse, and more embarrassing, than being involved in findom?
Findom is one of the lowest forms I can think of. Giving money for whatever reason the findom guys do (fetish, sexual gratification, whatever) is pretty fucking low. The most I've seen them get out of it is a "Oh, good little slave. Here, kiss my feet and tell me you love me." Becky's paypigs don't even fucking get that. They may get some self satisfaction and maybe really do believe they're stopping her from doing a backflip; but that's it, she doesn't even give a fucking thank you. She plugs her paypal and sulks off.

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
What an ungrateful bitch.

It's amazing how she can cry about being suicidal and self-harming in one post, and almost immediately follow it with a suggestion that other people kill themselves.
Also, jfc, with how shitty she’s being about people showing concern, I wish she would get all the harassing emails she claims to get. If anyone donates to her, they’re the super mega cuck overlord and shouldn’t be allowed to have money.
Becky really is an entitled fucking cunt, isn’t she? “Why aren’t u guys checking on me u don’t care REEEEEEEEEE” “STOP CHECKING ON ME I CANT DEAL WITH IT RN REEEEEEEE”. Jesus.

The Christchurch shooting was probably the most heinous & disgusting thing I've ever witnessed in real time. Julie Terryberry's suicide was absolutely fucking devastating. & Chloe. . .oh God, poor Chloe. We all shitpost & talk shit, but at the end of the day, I daresay a lot of our users have great affection for most of the people with threads here.
Exactly.
I’ve said this before and I think it was in this thread because Becky pulls this shit regularly, and we all know it. But, again, 1) we have a whole fucking board just for naming and shaming human garbage that shoots up a bunch of innocent people like the Christchurch shooter did. No one here condones that shit. 2) the only person in Julie Terryberry’s offline life that gave a shit about her wellbeing and tried to help her at all was her grandma. Her parents were fucking deadbeats and her boyfriend was an abusive shitstain that beat her up and played constant mind games with her. She had untreated mental and behavioral issues as well and sadly I think things would have ended just as horribly for her whether or not the farms had been following her. 3) Mental illness is a bitch, the mental health system in the US admittedly sucks hairy unwashed ass and Chloe Sagal had some seriously undertreated mental health issues. It is very sad but not surprising that she chose to take her own life based on these factors alone, but even leaving that aside the reason she gave in her manifesto had nothing to do with the farms.

This raises a interesting question: is giving money to REEEEEEEEEEEEbecca worse, and more embarrassing, than being involved in findom?
Yes, because there is no gratification involved where this greedy emotional and financial mooch is concerned other than hers. Edit: ninja’ed. @Kheapathic is dead on correct.

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
Did anyone even believe she miscarried? Why would anyone believe anything this liar said ever?
Some of her asspatters might, but given that her supposed miscarriages have only ever been brought up by her or her cucks in blatant attempts at pity fishing it's pretty obvious to anyone else she's making it all up.

She really needs to start getting on the level of Sammie Bushart and giving her fake pregnancies and fake miscarriages ridiculous names only to magically be 4 months "pregnant" a day after the last so-called miscarriage and shit.

Pimpkin Pumpkin

Problematic af.
kiwifarms.net
Some of her asspatters might, but given that her supposed miscarriages have only ever been brought up by her or her cucks in blatant attempts at pity fishing it's pretty obvious to anyone else she's making it all up.

She really needs to start getting on the level of Sammie Bushart and giving her fake pregnancies and fake miscarriages ridiculous names only to magically be 4 months "pregnant" a day after the last so-called miscarriage and shit.
Would she give them ridiculously ott Jewish names or name them after Star Wars characters?

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
I think this is peak Becky in terms of both her privilege and her sociopathy/bratty nature. She's literally telling her followers to fuck off because she can't be bothered to put any effort into saying a simple "thanks" when sympathy is offered. I mean, she actually tells half of them to jump off a cliff.

In what reality, even in the online social media dredges, is this acceptable by anyone? Seriously, Becky orbiters, I'd like to know.

And the scope of her claim of being bombarded by first harassment and then concern from followers just sound so much like highschool fanfic material, highlighting her self-importance to absurd levels. ("I've gotten 19 more DM's since I started this thread"!) She has to pontificate to her followers just how popular she is, getting this ridiculous number of "emails" and "DMs".

I didn't miss that it seems Kristen's importance has been downgraded post-death now. Before, she was Becky's self-proclaimed "girlfriend", second only to the cucks. Now, she's only the "best friend". I know Becky likes to change titles and descriptors as if they were new dresses, but this one seems suspect.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino