Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - Former Riot Games Archivist; Faked Cancer Scare to pay for Disney Trip; Pretend Trans Cuban Jew; Doesn't Believe Victims of Rape; Chronic Suicide Baiting Liar, Bullshit Artist, and Harasser.

Who's cucking who?

• Daniel is cucking Jackson/Cuckson

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Cuckson is cucking Daniel

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Basic Becky is cucking Both

Votes: 79 14.4%
  • All of them are massive cucks, together, cucking one another.

Votes: 456 83.4%

• Total voters

Trombonista

Yeah バビバビバビバビバビバビバビバビる!
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't miss that it seems Kristen's importance has been downgraded post-death now. Before, she was Becky's self-proclaimed "girlfriend", second only to the cucks. Now, she's only the "best friend". I know Becky likes to change titles and descriptors as if they were new dresses, but this one seems suspect.
Now that the troon is dead, Becky doesn't have to pretend to be attracted to girls or trannies.

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net
She expects tens of people to all rush to give her money. Not sure if she's delusional or has simply been conditioned to believe that will happen based on the cucks in her life.
Or, or Occam's razor here: she's bought a bag of oregano, pencil shavings and bong ash for $5 and thinks she has some Maui Wowee.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or, or Occam's razor here: she's bought a bag of oregano, pencil shavings and bong ash for $5 and thinks she has some Maui Wowee.
Wait, I thought she was concerned about interaction effects between pot and her medication. Huh, I guess that wasn't too great a worry for her after all.

I'm not sure why I'm surprised. Between the prestige of being able to call themselves drug users, the glamour of supposedly having been pushed to the brink of having no choice but to turn to illegal activities to alleviate their issues, and the fact that they never, ever pursue viable long-term solutions, this shit is an inevitability, really. In the end they always turn into stoned degenerates. And this woman wants to reproduce.

Corrigan had it right.

Pimpkin Pumpkin

Problematic af.
kiwifarms.net
Part of me wants her to smoke weed so she’ll chill out and stop being such a dreadful bitch harpy, but mostly, I feel she doesn’t deserve relief for whatever she claims she needs it for.
Buy your own damn weed, you bougie bitch.

Reactions: Brain Problems

thx1138

kiwifarms.net
Part of me wants her to smoke weed so she’ll chill out and stop being such a dreadful bitch harpy, but mostly, I feel she doesn’t deserve relief for whatever she claims she needs it for.
Buy your own damn weed, you bougie bitch.
You get out of it what you take in to it. If she got high, she'd be just as shrill, just as grabby, as she is now.

Pronoun Party

87 genders and counting
kiwifarms.net
The most telling thing about her many harassment claims is that they’re so generic. She never seems to get harassed by people asking how come she can’t afford the High Holy Days but keeps going to Disneyland, or pointing out that she presents as female, or that her disability seems only to be a problem when it’s convenient.

Just seems weird to me that someone would care enough about Becky to actively harass her and her family, yet would go with insults that serve only to make Becky look sympathetic.
I wonder if Becky DOES get specific insults like this, and the reason she never produces evidence is because the messages are all true and she has no way to refute them. She doesn't want to crack the illusion she's made by posting a screenshot of someone pointing out how she scammed thousands to pay for a Disney trip.

Also, it's astounding that nobody seems to question why she's trying for a kid ($$$) when she has to beg for $5 to strangers online all the time.

Abortions4All

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do)
kiwifarms.net
The uptick in suicidal ideation posted to Twitter from Becca is best understood as a mating call.

It's also why she's always giving out her Paypal, even more than her direct greed and desire for toys beyond her salary level. The hints for really big gifts are just a way of detecting whales who would be willing to spend much more on her than J & D.

And some guys really are whales for lying drama-filled BPD monsters. I knew a guy from literal Harvard who tied an albatross to his neck in the form of a cancer liar from Kansas. But Becky hasn't yet figured out that she was right at the very top of the age range for guys like that to want...years ago, when she caught Daniel.

Part of that particular male pathology is finding a sad young girl to save from the ravages of trauma. Ugly they might be able to get past, but young is non-negotiable. Even by the time PP had entered her life, she'd aged out of finding some rich idiot to make her a pampered trophy wife full of babies all the time, who'd tell her to shut up and buy a new dress when she got sad.

It's the biggest thing Daniel and Jackson seem to completely fail to understand, and it's where the liberal obsession with "take everyone at face value about everything they say" falls apart. When some BPD headcase like Becky says "let's have an open relationship, I'm going to go fuck a dude with a pregnancy fetish!", and you say "well, I guess if it's what you need to be happy...", they aren't going to actually be happy. You were supposed to say, "Absolutely not, you're mine and I'm keeping you and if anyone's baby is going in you it's going to be mine, now shut up and get into bed."

BPD people set up these kinds of "tests" all the time where the only way to win is to go against their stated desires, but in a way that they see as valuing them and relieving their fears of abandonment. They constantly ask for things, but they don't actually want you to give them what they ask for, they want you to look beyond the request and fill the emptiness behind it.

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
It certainly would make sense given the horseshit "rape" accusations Becky was throwing at Daniel because he dared not want to put up with her shit at one point and tried leaving. Becky got off on the pushback Dan gave her, and the power high she felt reeling him back in. Once he stopped pushing back though, he just became another means to an end with regards to making sure Becky could still get her toys and trips. It's why she was so into PP; she loved that she was the "other woman" and it was a thrill and got her moist. Only thing is she couldn't reel him back in when he left her.

It's why Becky is suddenly "asexual". She can't get off to her whipped cucks and with PP gone there's no other viable outlet for her, so she's just bored and likely whipping up drama to try and find a new white knight to play with and act out her power fantasies. Evidently she hasn't found any new "Daddies"; maybe she has a reputation in those circles now.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's why Becky is suddenly "asexual". She can't get off to her whipped cucks and with PP gone there's no other viable outlet for her, so she's just bored and likely whipping up drama to try and find a new white knight to play with and act out her power fantasies. Evidently she hasn't found any new "Daddies"; maybe she has a reputation in those circles now.
I have a vague recollection of her pulling the "nobody better even think about asking me for sex" stunt long before the PP drama. What Becky gets out of maintaining a household unit with the cucks is fairly obvious - a lifestyle she couldn't otherwise afford and no responsibility for normal adult stuff - but I have no idea why any of them pretend that it's some kind of romantic arrangement when it so clearly isn't.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I've said this before, but Becky is constantly shit-testing those two sad losers and they fail every single time. Of course her panties don't get moist over Jackson and Daniel. You can get sexually aroused by someone you hate, but no one's going to be aroused by someone they don't even respect.
They're cucks in the most degraded form of cuckoldry, not because it's some kink they get off on but because they're too weak and degenerate even to think of standing up for themselves, rendering them virtually slaves of some hideous cunt like Becky. You'd feel sorry for them because of the sheer degradation of a man reduced to such a low, wormlike state, but they deserve every bit of it.

thx1138

kiwifarms.net
They're cucks in the most degraded form of cuckoldry, not because it's some kink they get off on but because they're too weak and degenerate even to think of standing up for themselves, rendering them virtually slaves of some hideous cunt like Becky. You'd feel sorry for them because of the sheer degradation of a man reduced to such a low, wormlike state, but they deserve every bit of it.
Man can you imagine if Jackson or Daniel went out and (even if they had to pay for it) scored some prime trim? You'd see the fucking mushroom cloud from Chicago when Becky found out.

Kiwi Lime Pie

Tastefully gobbled. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
Anyway, it always gets me that Becky doesn't get dysphoria from wearing dresses and lingerie, having long hair, showing off her cleavage, or trying to have a baby, but the moment anyone refers to her as a woman, she's so dysphoric and suicidal, y'all!
t's why Becky is suddenly "asexual". She can't get off to her whipped cucks and with PP gone there's no other viable outlet for her, so she's just bored and likely whipping up drama to try and find a new white knight to play with and act out her power fantasies
It's always been ironic that Bex claims to be NB, changed to what she claims is a male-sounding name, yet she still shows off more cleavage than anyone wants to see while renewing her jabber about wanting to have a baby. Maybe that's why few people outside her beta cucks take whatever she says seriously any more.

It's not like Becky couldn't just make a point by purchasing fairly generic "winter" cards to send out instead. There's a healthy market for that sort of thing if you dislike Christmas or just want to send "seasons greetings" ect.
Not just that but the generic "Happy Holidays/Season's Greetings" cards have become so prevalent in some areas that finding actual Christmas cards can be a challenge. But Bex wouldn't be herself if she didn't find something so trivial to whine it about that it makes first world problems look like true hardships.

She takes psychiatric medication, right? Who's going to tell her fucking with her brain chemistry with some unregulated weed is a great way to fuck up her already sick brain?
Kind of funny how the people that can't handle basic adult responsibilities and claim to have little to no spare cash on hand think that a hit of marijuana will magically make all their troubles go away. I also find it hard to believe that any type of clean/trustworthy weed only costs $5 a hit given California's high costs of living.

"Threatening emails" is Bex shorthand for "I'm obsessively reading my thread & I'm assmad that otherwise normal people are calling me out on my bullshit where I can see it."
It seems that the more Bex whines about threats the less likely she is to post them - perhaps because they don't exist. We've already seen she has no qualms naming and shaming people that she thinks have wronged her (Punning Pundit comes to mind). The fact she's not naming names associated with the majority of the threats she allegedly receives during her "breaks" reinforces the idea the threats either don't exist or are so mundane that silently ignoring and deleting them is the best approach.

Everybody thinks KF is just a bunch of cyberterrorists gleefully reveling in the misfortune of others, when in reality it's an online sewing circle of gossipy bitches. But most importantly, we're humans. The Christchurch shooting was probably the most heinous & disgusting thing I've ever witnessed in real time. Julie Terryberry's suicide was absolutely fucking devastating. & Chloe. . .oh God, poor Chloe. We all shitpost & talk shit, but at the end of the day, I daresay a lot of our users have great affection for most of the people with threads here.
While any topic on here invariably attracts some degree of shitposting, that's true for any forum. Without enumerating the examples, suffice to say that when tragedy falls on the world, a 'Farmer, or even someone who has a thread here, many users react with a degree of compassion and empathy -- sometimes with more compassion and empathy than those claiming to be friends of the person in question. What does it say when random strangers on a glorified gossip site can have more empathy for someone's death or struggles than the people that actually know and interact with them?

They're cucks in the most degraded form of cuckoldry, not because it's some kink they get off on but because they're too weak and degenerate even to think of standing up for themselves, rendering them virtually slaves of some hideous cunt like Becky.
One may have empathy for people that are trapped in a less than ideal situation that they are truly unable to escape from. People able to leave a shitty situation but either choose to stay or lack the fortitude to stand up for themselves, however, deserve no empathy.

Last edited:

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact she's not naming names associated with the majority of the threats she allegedly receives during her "breaks" reinforces the idea the threats either don't exist or are so mundane that silently ignoring and deleting them is the best approach.
There are few things I'm more certain of about a lolcow that we see all the harassment Becky receives, because she gleefully reposts anything that she can claim as harassment, even people simply disagreeing with her. When she talks about DMs, emails, her parents - that's all lies. The only possible harassment I can believe she wouldn't repost is stuff that specifically refutes her lies with receipts, revealing too much of her personal information. Because otherwise, online, it's just her word against everyone else's, and she thinks if she just lies enough then people will believe her version of reality.

The saddest part is that there is anyone who does. Because the only thing as bad as being Becky is being an unquestioning Becky orbiter.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a vague recollection of her pulling the "nobody better even think about asking me for sex" stunt long before the PP drama. What Becky gets out of maintaining a household unit with the cucks is fairly obvious - a lifestyle she couldn't otherwise afford and no responsibility for normal adult stuff - but I have no idea why any of them pretend that it's some kind of romantic arrangement when it so clearly isn't.
What’s sad is that the cucks hold all the cards. If they walk out, dumpy autistic chicks are a dime a dozen. She could accuse them of rape, but she accuses everyone of rape.
There are few things I'm more certain of about a lolcow that we see all the harassment Becky receives, because she gleefully reposts anything that she can claim as harassment, even people simply disagreeing with her. When she talks about DMs, emails, her parents - that's all lies. The only possible harassment I can believe she wouldn't repost is stuff that specifically refutes her lies with receipts, revealing too much of her personal information. Because otherwise, online, it's just her word against everyone else's, and she thinks if she just lies enough then people will believe her version of reality.

The saddest part is that there is anyone who does. Because the only thing as bad as being Becky is being an unquestioning Becky orbiter.
I just want to know why she thinks she’s the sort of person who would get harassed. Zoe Quinn, Rhys McKinnon I could understand. But Becky is just some fat girl on Twitter who whines a lot and expresses exactly the same opinions as the #woke hivemind (until they inconvenience her). Why would anyone go to the trouble of harassing her specifically?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino